Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

.Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Game: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth
On: PS2/PCSX2
Type: RPG
Walkthrough by: Salya
Email: angelofdeath019 @ yahoo.com

Welcome to my Dot hack//GU walkthrough. I'm writing this as I replay the three GU games on [s]my ps2[/s] PCSX2. lol This will be my first walkthrough on the dot hack games. So bear with me. Also I'll add screenshots of all of the maps, once I get my desktop and replay this on the PCSX2.  >w> Another thing, If you see something that I didn't add or something, just let me know.

Notes: Delta will be noted as (A).
In the walkthrough, I'll try to help you finish the monster book of the book of 1000 since that book is the slowly to do. Also as I looked around at other walkthroughs, I noticed that I post things that others don't. I also take time out to make sure you are fully really for Vol 2.
Oh if the Lucky/Unlucky animals, Items and such are not as random as I believe, just let me know and and I'll update this.

((I finished the first copy of this, I'm just updating it with pics. =3 So I'm posting what I already did and I will updated/fix things as I replay the game in PCSX2. ))
Ok let's just start.
Attachments
vol 1 keywords.txt
Keywords for this Vol. XD
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(6 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Last edited by Salya on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:08 pm

~~~Walkthrough- Start~~~
Once you put the disk in and start it up. Watch the opening video. xD "Do you know Tri-Edge?"

Hit New game. Well if you played the first 4 games of the Dot hack games, You can Con them to get extra emails. lol

Anyways, new game. Watch a few movies then Haseo logs into the game. You will get help from two players, IYOTEN and Asta. >_> Just do what they say.

~~First Area~~
Keywords: A Courageous Engaging Daydream
LVL: 1?
Type: Field
Mission: Collect the three Symbol Fragments.
Monsters: Goblin Rookies

This is a simple area. Just do as the two players tell you to do. They teach you the basics of how to work things.

Once you get the 3 symbols, have to the Beast Temple and watch the movies. Poor Haseo.
"Welcome to [The World]"

~~8 months later~~

More movies. yay... ooo Kite looks so neat, don't you think? Once Haseo gets data drained, you finally get to play once again. All of the movies are interesting and I love the graphics but god. One the good side to all of the opening movies, it gives you more input on Haseo... yet if you haven't wanted dot hack//ROOTS then you might not know what really happened in the 8 months. lol

~~Desktop~~
Kite deleted all of Haseo's things... or was it Ovan? Who really knows.
Check emails to hear Haseo whine more. lol Once he's done, Ovan will send an email. He has weird timing. "Choices" huh? >_> I'm sure he as well as us know what path Haseo will pick. lol
Next read the news and forums. :) Interesting things, huh? Watch 'Online Jack'. That mini show inside the game will tell you what is happening as Haseo plays and does things on 'The World'. The other news are just random things. Watch the mini movies if you like or just open then close them. lol
The forums give you a few keywords which are:
A Buzzing Wrath's Puddle

Other then that, it's infor for new players to read. Now the Apkallu forums, give you wallpapers. None are that interesting to me right now but still.

Once that's all done. click on the icon 'The World'. More info to read. yay...

Official Site - just some back story to the game.
Official Forum - just read them. New words. XD
1st Sacred / Warm / Croaking
2nd Black / Kourin's
3rd Pure Bred/ Ocean / Blue Cloud / Cassiopeia
A Truthful Marble's Bum (lvl 10)
A Upfront Blazing Camellia (lvl 13)

Finally Log in.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

~~~ A Eternal City Mac Anu ~~~

Welcome to the first root town. After watching Haseo noticing that he's back to lvl 1 and hearing on Ovan. We get to run around, looking for this guy, Ovan. -_- Some friend that guy is. So yea. Look at your map (Select button) and head to the blue circle.

Once you get there, you watch Ovan walk off and some guys talking about him. Follow him.

Once you get near the huge boat, Ovan walks off again. -_- And a couple? are talking about him. Follow him.

Once you get near a home, a mini movie will start. A group of PKers are talking. And now Haseo gets ran into by Gaspard. XD They think Haseo is a noob. lol Silabus and Gaspard. You get their member addresses. Yay first friends. Duhing them are fun, since you should know what they teach you. lol

Oh now we can use the wrap gates. -_-

So yea, head to the Chaos Gate.
Save.

~~ A Peaceful Leading Freedom ~~
Lvl: 3
Type: Dungeon
Mission: Get the treasure in the Beast Temple.
Monsters: Goblin Rookies, Zan Bezel, Vak Bezel
Items:
Party: Haseo (lvl 1), Silabus (lvl 4) and Gaspard (lvl 4)

This area is a bit annoying because of how Silabus and Gaspard are. But it's also funny at times. But just run around and fight. Relearn the basic and a few new things. lol

!!! Don't go to the beast temple until you kick 30ish Chim chims. You find them on the sides on the cave walls, trees, and such. For rated S at the end, you will need to kick about 30 to 50 of the blue things... The blue ones are 1 point as yellow is 10. I believe the King is 50 points.

Hint: until Haseo is lvl 3 or 4, Let Silabus do most of the attacking. Since Haseo will get killed fast, even with Gaspard on healing. >_>

Ok. Head South for battles and dead ends. I like fulling out the maps when I don't have any spirit orbs. XD Plus you need to fight all battles and do Surpise attacks for S rate. Once that's done, go to the West for the stairs.

On B2, you get to learn about something the PKers didn't teach you. 'Awakening' It's really neat. You get two kinds. three, other on. Beast Awakening is the best one right now. You can go to the Awakening area on your menu for more info.

Head east for 1 battle. After that battle, Haseo should be lvl 3 now. If not, then you missed a few battles on B1. Lets see, to the East is a locked door and South... hmm. Lets to the lock door. It heads to a dead end but whatever. XD Once you click on the door, Read what it says. >_> Head through the door for another door. lol Open that for a dead end and a Zan Bezel group.

Now head South. yay.. another door. Unlock it and go on. 2 groups. Fight both groups. Go West for a dead end. Unlock the next door, heading south still. Now you learn about Item boxes and objects that you can kick. I think they are random so I won't list what you can get from them.

Now head to the East. 2 more enemies. Fight them. Haseo should be lvl 4 by now if you fought everything so far. AA We are almost done. Go North. Haseo will ask the guys about Tri-Edge. Go east again. Lock door. Open it for the Beast Temple. Finally huh? Now watch the mini movies. The guys finally believe Haseo is the Terror of Death. It takes the B*tch for them to believe him. But Pi shows up and keeps them from getting Pked. Also Skeith from R1 aka Kite's games, is trying to wake up in Haseo... Or is he looking for Haseo. You'll learn more about that later.

Hint: For S rates: Do all Surprise Attacks, Defeat all Enemy parties, Open treasure boxes, kicked all breakable objects and acquired 30+ Chim Spheres.

S rate Reward: 1st Word: Heavenly

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

More talking. XD Atoli tells Haseo off then gives him her member address. lol Weird but funny.
Now you get log out if you like. New email. Lets log out and check it. Go to Menu and click log out.  Then Quit. :) 4 new mail. yay? Hmm Silabus wants to do a quest.
Mail chains: Silabus, Gaspard and Pi.
Click Leveling up on Silabus, Tri-Edge on Gaspard, and Who are you on Pi.
Forums: New wallpaper. XD
Save then Log in.

Learn about Memoirs. xD

Lets see.. hmm... The only thing to do is take on a quest. So, go to the Quest shop. Add Silabus and Gaspard to your party before talking to the .... shop guy. Crown Quest is the only Quest there. So take it.

Now go to the Chaos Gate.
Save.

~~~ Quest 01 > Crown quest.
Keywords: A Chasing Cupid's Phantom
Lvl: 5
Type: Shrine Dungeons
Mission: None
Monsters: Goblin Rookies, Rue Fang
Party: Haseo (lvl 4), Silabus (lvl 5) and Gaspard (lvl 5)

Lets start this simple quest. :)

Head west. In the first small room, two kick able things and a place to get 30 chims. You don't really need to kick 30 since the King will give you 50 spheres I believe. So just go on. Keep going west until you get to a big room. Lock Door. One group, 2 kicks.

The enemies groups don't move around on this area. So Surprising them will be easy.

Head West some more for a lock door and a dead end. There's a group of Rue Fangs in the dead end room, plus some chims. :) After the battle, head back two rooms and go south.

In the next room, is a box. Open it. Then go east after opening the door. One kick in the next room, then another lock door. Dead end but there is a group of Rue Fangs and a box. Fight then open. AA Oh you may not know this, but you can change Gaspard to Rage for him to use his magic attacks. Only change if you think that you are ok with Haseo healing.

Now head back and go west this time. Lock Door and keep going west. Soon you will get to a huge room. There you'll learn about Lucky Animals. Kick it for the Chim King to appear.

How to kick the King... Well this is how I do it. Kick it 3 things, run away until he jumps then repeat. Simple and easy. AA

Hint: Kicks means things to kick. As Groups mean enemies parties. :)

Now that it's all over.

S rated Reward: 1st Word: Elegant

Now you can go to Dr. Kubo's house. He gives Haseo a side quest. Which is really easy. Just kick the hell out of all kinds of Chims. Kings, Blues and Yellow ones. You'll get items for doing so. Just go to his house for more info.

Quest Reward: Text Of Wisdom. (Use on Haseo if you like. I do. )

New email. hmm You can go lvl up some more or just log out. Since I don't feel like going to another area, I'll log out and go on with the storyline. lol

2 new e-mails.

one is just blah. It tells you that you can now do the Chim's Kicker quest. Just talk to the NPC, Dr. Kubo for info.

The other email is from Atoli. She wants to go to an area with you. A Submissive Tragedy's 1000 Oaks.

That's all.

Save then log back online.

As Haseo logs in, Atoli shows up. So lets just do what she wants and add her to your party.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:09 pm

~~~ A Submissive Tragedy's 1000 Oaks. ~~~
Mission: Symbol Fragments
Monsters:  Goblin Rookies, Onion Mash, Vak Bezel
Party: Haseo (Lvl 4) and Atoli (Lvl 3)

Yay it's a night time field. Pretty though. You might want to pk Atoli after doing this field... sadly you can't. I tried. Anyways. Just walk around, kick things, battle and listen to her talking about Moon Tree. -_- Oh, kick the lucky animal. Start looking for Mecha Grunty, use Chim Spheres to help it out. It and the lucky/unlucky animals are both long quests that will take a long time to do. So look for them on all of the areas you go to. Fields or Dungeons.

Anyways, just the symbols and get to the Temple.

Once there. Kick the box and then Atoli will start hearing something. You'll need to follow her to behind the temple. You will get to see a movie with Endrance and his girly self. Oh yea... Kuhn shows up to save the group. Another thing. Black dots = evil things. Don't touch them. Even if they are pretty. Watch the neat fight then Kuhn will talk with the group. xD Yay... Why does Kuhn and Pi keep hinting about Skeith. -sighs- oh well. In the end, you get Kuhn's member address.

Hint- If you know anything of Dot hack//SIGN, then you would know of a character named Sora. Haseo and Sora are the same player. Ryou, just can't remember playing Sora. So yea. And the thing about Skeith... People say different things but the truth is, Skeith is linked to Ryou. When he was 10ish and playing as Sora, he was Data Drained by Skeith in R1. After waking up from the coma. He didn't remember Sora. So he didn't play 'The World' until R2 was made. I can go on and on about it but I'm not.

After Kuhn's talking and Atoli saying sorry. You get an e-mail. Sadly you get no points for doing that mission. Oh well.

Log out to go on with the story. But before we do that, lets Save, add Silabus to the party and do another mission. :)

It's more for getting items then lvling up but whatever.

~~~ A Buzzing Wrath's Puddle ~~~
Mission: Symbol Fragments
Monsters: Rue Fang, Wild Kettle
Party: Haseo (lvl 6) Atoli (lvl 5) and Silabus (lvl 6)

A battle area will be here. First time for this. Read what the info box say then enter the area. Some PKer is trying to Pk someone. Lets get the Pker. (fighting PKers is another side quest)
After that, Go around and kick things and battle the enemies.

Make sure you fight and kick EVERYTHING. The trees that move, kick them for Chims. Lucky Animal and Mecha Grunty are found here as well. If you followed the walkthrough and fought everything in each area, Haseo should be lvl 8 by now.

S rated Reward: Dry Robe (Give to Gaspard or Atoli)

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

Now that we done that. Save and Log out. :) We will do the other two areas later.

4 new Mails. yay. heh
Mail chains: EXP to Atoli
The emails from Silabus are helpful things about Skills and Customization. Read them.
the email from Kuhn is about him inviting Haseo to Raven's @ home.

Log back on and go to the Mercenary District. You can't do anything else but that. So warp there or run. It's up to you. You can also stop by the Home of Dr. Kubo before talking to Kuhn. AA

You learn about Guilds from Kuhn and get the guest key to Raven guild. You get to meet Pi again. Also you get to meet Yata there as well. So watch them talk and get more into the storyline. AA Sadly, I don't like Pi nor Yata. Both are annoying to me. Also AIDA is the pretty black dots that Endrance played with and it was the thing that Kuhn found. -sighs- They got Tri-Edge mixed up with ... er... You can't know that. lol Sadly you shouldn't know about Skeith yet either. lol Oh well. I will not tell you about Tri-Edge... not until Vol 2.. or was it Vol 3.. -thinks- I don't remember. lol

So now all of the talking is done. You get to learn about Guild Shops. Lets head there. XD Sure you shouldn't have a lot of money yet. I know that I do but the story goes on there. lol

Turn out the new mail for now. Why does Gaspard like running into him? XD Sadly, he talks you into helping. time to get 10 Asian Mangoes and 10 Caramel Sauces. Haseo will say where to get them. Just go where he says. Plus the map has the areas circled. Once you get both items, go back to the Central area and talk to Silabus.

Sadly, Thanks to Gaspard, you get watch Haseo watch over the shop. It's funny. Even Kuhn shows up and makes it even funnier. XD Oh And Silabus makes Haseo the new guild master without Haseo's ok. lol I just love this part of the game.

Once everything is done, Log out. xD

Official Forum - Random posts yet new words.
A Wealthy Daybreak's Globe (lvl 3)
A Fly Away Military Resort (lvl 4)
A Wealthy Military Malt Town (lvl 5)
A Fly Away Daybreak's Bodhi Tree. (lvl 6)
2nd words - Daybreak's / Military
3rd words - Resort / Malt Town
... More words.
1st - Wealthy / Fly Away
2nd - Medium's
3rd Fast Horse / Bodhi Tree / Globe / Whiplash / Fortune

Mail- 2 emails. Both from Kuhn
Chain starts with Kuhn. Pick G.U.
The other email is for the story to go on. XD Yes, you get to party up with Kuhn and Pi for the next area.
Read some News updates. Blah.
Then check out the forums. random things. just read over the posts.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

As you log into the root town, you see Kuhn. Pi will be coming with you two as well. XD so you get her member address. Not that you may want it. I don't. Haseo doesn't. lol

Yay? Another email?... well it can wait. Lets go to the area that Kuhn wants to go to.
Add Kuhn and Pi to your party, Save then click on the Chaos Gate.  Yes, I say save a lot since I have to save a lot since I don't know when I would need to get off my ps2 or not.  

~~~ A Great Cursed In-laws ~~~
Lvl: 8
Type: field
Mission: Defeat the boss
Monsters: Lizard Hunter, Goblin Mage, Crumple Tree(boss)
Party: Haseo (lvl 8) Kuhn (lvl 13) and Pi (lvl 14)

ok this is our first area where you just fight a boss. Listen to the group talk about Avatars since Haseo really wants to 'wake up/call' Skeith. The 3 red dots are Skeith looking for Haseo. XD

Anyways, do what Kuhn said. Boss the boss. Well first, look around for things to kick, enemies to fight and such BEFORE going for the boss. >w> Let Kuhn and Pi do the fighting. Have Haseo do the healing. >w> It's the only way for you to keep Haseo from getting killed. lol Also since it's a raining field, you will have to look really hard for the kicking things.

Side quest check: If you been looking for Lucky/unlucky animals and the mecha grunty then here what you should have so far. Oh and PKers.
Lucky animals – 4
Mecha Grunty—3
PKers – 1

Sad but whatever. Now go back to kicking and fighting. >w> I'll say more when we get to the boss fight.

Ok once you kicked all of the few trees and such, plus found everything but the boss. Haseo will be having problems since he doesn't know how to call his avatar. He won't for a while. Sadly Skeith doesn't want to get called yet. lol

Sadly, you won't be able to attack the boss from behind since they talk a bit before attacking it. As for the boss fight it's self. Just attack, use Beast Awakening, Heal when needed and take it down.

S rated Reward: 3rd word: Cat's Eye.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:10 pm

More talking then Kuhn leaves. Pi talks a bit. She gives Haseo a warning.

Now that she's gone. hmm What to do? Log out and go on with the story or lvl up a bit on one or two of the areas bookmarked as new? Lets get Silabus and Atoli and lvl up a bit. XD

Let's do the low lvl areas bookmarked first.

~~~ A Wealthy Daybreak's Globe ~~~
Mission: Defeat the boss
Monsters: Goblin Rookie, Zan Bezel, Vak Bezel, Gun Giant
Party:  Haseo (lvl 10) Atoli (lvl 9) and Silabus (lvl 10)

Ok this field should be really easy. Just fight and kick. :) we can doing this for items and for any PKers that we run into. The Boss is really easy, just do what you normally do.

S rated Reward: Wizard Bracelet

~~~ A Fly Away Military Resort ~~~
Lvl: 4
Type: Shrine Dungeon
Mission: Get the treasure at the beast temple
Monsters:  Zan Bezel, Goblin Rookie, Wild Kettle, Lizard Hunter
Party: Haseo (lvl 11) Atoli (lvl 9) and Silabus (lvl 10)

Easy. :) So lets see. first room has one group, a kick and chims. Fight then kick and chims. lets see, west or south. Lets go south first. Lock door will open for a box, two kicks, a group and chims. Fight then go on. The last room south is on the east. It's a trap. Use Chim spheres to open the door. In the door, there is a group and Chims. Fight then unlock the trap.

Back where you started, head to the west. Near the platform is a chim well and if it's not random, a lucky/unlucky animal.

Moving on. Go past the next room.... There are things in that room that would hurt Haseo and party.

Heading down, there is a lock door. Unlock it for a room with two boxes, Chims, kicks and a group. Fight then get the others. Head west to go to the next block.

Lets look at the map after you use a fairy orb. There's one box, six rooms. The 2nd room heading east, goes down as well as east.

So Lets go east and look for battles. XD First room you run into as chims, box, kicks and one group. So fight. Once you are gone kicking things and such, go on to the next room to the east.

Don't head south yet. fight the group, kick anything that you can in the room, undo the trap and go to the last room to the east. Fight the one group in that room then head back to the last room you were in and head south.

Once you fought the group in that room, kicked and unlocked the door to the east, go east for that room which only has one group. Fight then go on to the west for the last fight on this block. Be on the look out for Battle areas and the metal grunty. I happened to get a battle area in the last room of the block. XD Once you fought and kicked, go on to block three.

Last block. Six rooms, 3 boxes not counting the one at the beast temple and 5 groups to fight. Just go to each room, fight, kick before going to the temple. Once you think you are done, go get the last box at the beast temple to the far east and leave this area.

S rated Reward: 2nd word Aster's

Log out and check your e-mail. We will work on the others later. :)

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

~~~ Desk top ~~~

5 e-mails.
One from Gaspard, one from Pi, One from Kuhn, one from Silabus and one from CC corps.
Chains: Pi > Epitaph User. Kuhn > Pi. xD

That's all. Lets go to our new Guild.

Go to the Mercenary area. Before going to the guild, lets check out our Chim quest. Wow... 251 so far. I don't know if you got that much or not, but just keep kicking Chim chims. lol

Now go into Canards's @home and do whatever Death Grunty tells you to do. The three grunties are not are to find. Just look at your map. In the Guild shop, you can only sell 5 items at a time. So put what Death Grunty gave you plus 4 other items in the stop. Then go talk to Gaspard in the central area. :) Once Bo helped you out, Go back to the guild. Now you get the book of 1000. It's one of the most hardest things to finish in this game. Well to me that is. So to help you finish the books for this Vol. I'll list everything at the end of this walkthrough, ok?

Lets check out our states so far. I got a few things, what about you? :) None of the books should be 2nd rank yet but book IV should be near it. Book IV is Item Collection. It updates whenever you get a new item that you haven't had before. Neat huh. Just check it out each time you go to add things to your guild shop.

You can also use weapon alchemy. I can't really say much about it but it's simple to do. :)

Also Death Grunty will tell you how to work your new bike. Just ride around a bit then get off.

Now that that is all over, Lets log out... since our healer is offline. Damn that Atoli.

~~ ??? ~~ (Not sure what do call that page)

Official Forum has new posts. Go check it out. No new words. oh well. Quit. XD

~~ Desk top ~~

Emails, news and new forum posts. XD Lets check out our emails first.

oo we can now go to Lumina Cloth sever. Neato. You also have new greeting cards. I'm sending one to Atoli for fun. It's up to you what you want to do with them. Save them or use them up. I just use one of them and keep the others for later. :)

The news is random. Read it it you like.

Forums has new posts on all of the forum areas.
The world area > Reply to Anyone opening chests? >with "Area Word". Check back later for the key words.
News > Fun Internet game > Reply with "Not now"
News > Wanna buy an M2D > Reply with "I'm not sure"
Apkallu has new wallpapers. check them out.

Once you're done with the forum, go check out what's new in your movies, music and wallpapers. :) Sadly, I had never got all of the wallpapers from the book of 1000. I had to use a cheat on vol 3 on PCSX2 just to look at them. But anyways.

Once you are all done, save and log in.

Official site> info on the Lumina Cloth sever.

Click on the chaos gate > Warp Menu > To Town >Lumina Cloth

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

~~~ ? Warring City Lumina Cloth ~~~

Watch Haseo and friends talk, then the movie with Endrance. You can't really do anything until later. They talk a lot, huh? :) isn't Endrance neat? Sure's being so girly and that cat isn't normal... but putting that aside, he's neat, right?

Well Haseo is annoyed with Endrance. And then Ovan shows up. Follow that guy to the back area. Yay, more talking and another mini movie. Just sit tight. We can do another area soon.

Log out and go check your email and such.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Forums:
The World> New key words
A Choosing Super Offerings
Rumors > The Mystery of The World > Reply with "Place where Tri-Edge appears!"
Apkallu > new wallpapers

Email: 3 of them.
Chains: Gaspard > reply with "Endrance".
Atoli wants another chance. She wants to go to A Blurry Obsessive Slacker
The other one is a reply to the e-card I sent. XD if you didn't send any then don't worry about it.

Save and log in. We will go with Atoli to where she wants to go.

Well you'll log into Lumina Cloth, just warp back to Mac Anu. Invite Atoli and go... Wait let's go check on our guild shop. Go to the cential area and if Gaspard is there, talk to him... Since he's not. Lets warp to where the @home is and talk to Death Grunty. Also if you haven't and got the money, update your weapons and armors.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:11 pm

~~~ A Blurry Obsessive Slacker ~~~
Type: Fleid
Mission: Symbols
Monsters: Wild Kettle, Lizard Hunter
Party: Haseo (lvl 11) and Atoli (lvl 10)

What a simple area. Just do what you normally do. Fight, kick, and get to the beast temple. Atoli will talk a lot here also as Haseo will doubt himself if he would ask her to join him in the arena.

Sadly, No lucky animal but there is meaha grunty. The number of enemies is 9. :)

S rated Reward: Change Necklace. >.> I want more keywords... oh well.

Since Haseo broke and took off Atoli, our healer is offline. You can work on Gaspard and go on random areas, but I need Atoli. So lets just head back to the guild. Once you are done... Log out. You will want to laugh at what Silabus does to Haseo.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Forums: random but new words.
A Over joyed Ruined Scud
A Rough Song Vane Vagabond

Email: Just Silabus letting you know to check out the official forums.

Official Forum: ... Silabus is really dareing. Don't you think? xD

Email: Silabus letting you know that the post got something.

Official forum: yay? go alone?
A Gallant Season's Drunkard

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

~~~ A Gallant Season's Drunkard ~~~
Type: Temple Dungeon
Mission: Get to the Beast Temple
Monsters: Goblin Rookies, Vak Bezel, Wild Kettle
Party: Haseo (lvl 12)

Just as you leave to go here, Atoli shows up... I wonder what she wanted. But anyways. There are 7 rooms with 2 boxes in this block. Lets just go though it.

Head west into the first room with one group. No kicks or chims. Head south and west for the first box of the 2. Unlock the door for a group and chims. Fight, get a few chims and head west. In the long room there are 3 goups, a few kicks and chims. Keep going west and unlock the room for the first box.

Now go all the way back and just head Nouth from the first room. 2 groups in the next room, nouth from the first room. Go on to the next room, pass the locked door for the last box, a kick and chims. Head down for the next room. There is 2 groups and chims. Moving on, go west for a lock door that opens into a room with a group and chims. Head nouth a bit for the last fight on this block. After fighting, head to the next block to the west.

This block is a bit hard since the two ways link up and go to the Beast Temple. Lets go the south way first. :) Unlock the door and head south a bit. There is 2 group in that room. Fight them and move on to the east. Unlock another door before going to the next room. One group there. Fight, kick then go all the way back to the first room.

From the huge room, go east into a small room with chims and a lock door. -_- these doors are annoying. Anyways, kick the two things and head south. In the long room are a few things to kick, a group and a box. Now head back a bit and go south. Fight the last group and go east to the Temple for a few scenes. Now that that's all over. Get the box and gate out.

S rated Reward: Wind Fu Yue (gun)

Log out and check your e-mail.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Email: just an email to let you know Atoli is part of your guild. yay?

log back in.

Go to your guild. watch the scene. add things to the shop. Check the book of 1000

Log out again.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

3 emails
Email: Gaspard telling you about new quests. Silabus has a new area for us to lvl up on.
AUnseeing Marble's bum
Chain: Silabus> Reply with "Resident of the forest"

Now log back in.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

We are going to do a lot of lvling up and a few quests. Go invite Atoli and Silabus and go to the quest shop. Pick the first one on the list. Steam Scientist's Invention and watch the scene. Go back to the chaos gate and pick the keywords to the quest.

~~~ A Essential Idling Old World ~~~
Lvl: 9
Mission: none
Monsters: Zan Fangs, Lizard Hunter, Vak Fangs, Knuckleman(boss)
Party: Haseo (lvl 12) Atoli (lvl 11) and Silabus (lvl 11)

Ok the deal here is to go to the 3 hills on the field and put the items the scientist gave you there. It will knock things down on the boss. Make sure you kick everything, fight everything but the boss and get 30+ Chims before fighting the boss. :) and look for the lucky animal as well as Meaha grunty. I'm sure you can do everything.

S rated Reward: 3nd word Tide Road ((Finally a keyword))

Next Quest: Animal Mania.

Before doing the quest, you can update Silabus's weapon and armor and go to the house of that NPC of the last quest. His long quest is the meaha grunty quest that we started working on. XD Talk to him whenever you want to check can far you done.

I talked to him and if you followed what I said the count should be up to 7/50. :)

ok now let's go on the next quest. heh

~~~ A Screaming Returning Princess ~~~
Lvl: 13
Monsters: Angelic Gore, Chickie
Party: Haseo (lvl 13) Atoli (lvl 13) and Silabus (lvl 13)

Ok this field is small yet has a few of the game's most annoying monsters in it. -_- Just look around for Meaha Grunty as you fight the monsters, kick things and get chims. Look for the Black Sleipnir lastly. ... Ok Meaha Grunty isn't on this field. So don't worry about looking for it.

S rated Reward: 3rd word Pinwheel

Go to the house of the Dr and see what your quest count is so far. 8/50 if you followed this walkthrough right. As for the list... I got Ganesha, High Wolf, Fate Worm, Baku, Nue and Black Slepinir. Hopefully you got them as well. if you got different ones then I'll know that they are random. >w>

Next Quest: Bikman's Art Supplie

Make sure you talk to Gaspard to get the money and sell more items. Save.

~~~ A Creeping Fortune's Paradise ~~~
Monsters: Lizard Hunter, Goblin Mage
Party: Haseo (lvl 15) Atoli (lvl 15) and Silabus (lvl 15)

To make this easy, Fight everything. Kick and get 30+ chims before looking for the stone or Hill. >_> You can't use the bike nor fight once you get the stone.

S rated Reward:  Medic Necklace

Now the long yet annoying quest. I NEVER finished Bikman's quest since I couldn't find the last few people. So you can try doing it if you like. He gives you things you don't really need. >.>

Last Quest: Bounty Hunter Test.

Before going on this last quest, check in with all of the long therm quests as well as Gaspard and the guild/Book of 1000. A_A

~~~A Dancing Mourning Masquerade ~~~
Lvl: 10
Type:  Field
Monsters: Angelic Gore, Vak Fang, Zan Fang
Party: Haseo (lvl 15) Atoli (lvl 15) and Silabus (lvl 15)

The point to this quest is to fight all of the monsters. Should be simple since I have you fight all of them anyways for the S ratings. XD So as you fight them, look for things to kick and for trees with Chims in them. :) Found a Lucky animal here.

S rated Reward:  3rd word Snow Lamp

This NPC does the PKer long quest with the Black List. Sadly We haven't worked on getting PKers since finding them are random. Just incase, Lets go see him and see how much we did. Also check in with the Chim quest NPC. We should be almost done with that quest. Ok... We need to log out and read that email about him... Since all of the emails are about the quests we just did, I won't get into detail about them. Just go read them, then log back in, add Atoli and Silabus to your party. Then go to the back ally near the NPC Chim quest house and talk to him. After that, We will go on with the story. :)
3rd word Berserker > email

Oh Since you should be lvl 15 or 16 by now, you should be able to update weapons and armors. If you have the money that is.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:12 pm

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

We are finally going to take on the arena. Yay? Save since Haseo will always say it's better to save or something. Well it is since it's better then a gameover. lol

The point of what we are trying to do, is making our rank in the 300s for now. Since we are in the 15-16 lvl area, it might be a bit hard.

The first fight is really easy. They are all lvl 10. heh So just fight them. After that. Just fight, save, then fight. When we get in the 300 ranking, we will go lvl up a bit more. A_A Or well just do more of the (new) bookmarks. lol after all of the bookmarks are done, we will really do random areas to really help with the monster book of 1000 as well as our lvls.

Easy Arena fights hints - Well it's how I fight. I have Haseo guard as Silubas or whoever attacks. Then well someone is about to use a skill, conterattack. :) I use conterattacks a lot. Also if they have a healer, take them out first. It helps a lot. It also helps if you pick a team to fight that is a lvl or two below you. Sure, your WPs will be lower but you won't lose that easily. So it works.

~~~ Deck Top ~~~

Yea log out. That unread 1 email was getting annoying. heh I stopped with the ranking when I got in the low 200s. lol

Official Forum has new post. Read them.

Email: Gaspard found a post on Tri-Edge and he wanted to let us know. He's sweet at times.

News: Random things. Read if you like.

Forums>
Crimson VS > Ranking > Reply with "Lets play sometime"
News: random posts. Read if you like
Rumors > Come on Tri-Edge. -_- just for you to know. It's not Yata. but let's go to A Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. ((This is my MOST favorite lost ground.))
Apkallu: New wallpapers. :) I like getting new wallpapers and I found my newest wallpaper on this game. :) I heart Endrance. So I always use wallpapers with him and/or Haseo. lol

((This is random but if you been checking on the book like I do, you should have a few new background music as well as wallpapers, movies and e-cards. lol The song that I always use is Halle Granz. I won't change it until I get another one I like.))

Anyways. Log back in and go to the lost ground, for a scene with annoying guy... who you can add to your party whenever you like or whenever he needs help with something. I rarely use him...

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:12 pm

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Once you are done with the lost ground and with the annoying guy.  Once you get back to town, there's a scene with Gaspard. He's sad about something yet Haseo didn't fully notice. Well  log out and see who emailed you before going to work on the bookmarks.

~~~ Deck Top ~~~

Damn it. Atoli add more bookmarks.
A Halberd Black Bodhi Tree - from Atoli
Chains: Atoli > Reply with "You did well" and Piros > Reply with "You"

Oh what the hell. I got 3 e-card for Hello and How are you. I'll send out two of each to random characters.

Forum > Crimson VS.
Gaspard just replied. That's all.

If you sent Gaspard an e-card "How are you?" A new chain somewhat started. Reply with "Werewolf"
Yay. Gaspard circil.. color went from Red to Blue. owo Yes, I'm trying to max them out as we play. Giving them gifts and e-cards help.

Anyways, Save and log in.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Lets do Atoli's new area before another one. Let's try to get to lvl 20 on Haseo. :)

~~~ A Halberd Black Bodhi Tree ~~~
Lvl: 16
Monsters: Buster Kettle, Rue Bezel
Party: Haseo (lvl 16) Atoli (lvl 16) and Silabus (lvl 16)

This field isn't that easy... Since Buster Kettle are even harder to kill then the other kettle that we been seeing a lot of. -sighs- But just attack and let Atoli heal. That guy who she gets the keyworks from really picked a good lvl up area. So fight, heal, kick and do the mission. Be on the look out for the Lucky animal and Meaha Grunty.

S rated Reward:  2nd word Bustling

Save, check the long quests and the book of 1000 as well as the Guild shop before going on. Oh You might want to save again just incase since this next area is an event of some kind. You NEED to do it for a later quest that you can do after you beat this Vol.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:13 pm

~~~ A Choosing Superior Offering
Lvl: 11
Type:  Cave Dungeon
Monsters: Lizard Hunter, Vak Fang, Wight Ride (boss?)
Party: Haseo (lvl 17) Atoli (lvl 17) and Silabus (lvl 17)

This is a weird but short area. Just kick, fight and do the normal thing. Just head west. A scene will start... then you have to fight some... Wight Rides... Weird. Should be easy with our lvls. :) So yea... After the scene, log out of here.

S rated Reward:  Earth Thorns

Save and Lets do one of the areas thats at the bottom of the list.

~~~ A Truthful Marble's Bum
Lvl: 10
Monsters: Lizard Hunter, Vak Fang,  Angelic Gore
Party: Haseo (lvl 17) Atoli (lvl 17) and Silabus (lvl 17)

Well here's an easy area for us to play on. Just kick things, look for lucky animal and Matel Grunty as you run around fighting. There MIGHT be a battle area since this area is so low lvled. Don't forget to kick the trees for chims.

Ok I found a battle area but it's just a weak player needing help with some monsters.

S rated Reward:  Naja Shell

Lets go work on our rankings. :) Make sure you save.

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Lets get out of the 200s. When you get in the mid 200s an scene will happen when you go to sign up for another fight. Yay? Great.. Lets go do that mission.

~~~ A Lazy Advice's Exile ~~~
Lvl: 22
Type:  Dungeon
Mission: get to the beast Temple
Monsters: Spear fish, Goblin Guard
Party: Haseo (lvl 18) Atoli (lvl 17) and Silabus (lvl 17)

This might be hard... but just do what it says and fight.  I'll help if I can. lol

Ok you need to get to the center warp I think. So hmm.. The warp thing to the west sends you to the center.  We need to go south for a box and maybe two fights. So warp south. Once you fought the two and got the box, head nouth back where you started. This time, lets use the north warp.... Ok you can't. So use the west one again. West again. You want to try to get to each room once to fight and kick whatever. Also if you go into the right room, you'll get a flashmail.

Don't listen to him yet. Go west. He will comment on it but we want a S rate right? So just get the boxes, kick whatever and go south. Warp East. He'll comment again. After the fight and kicking. Go nouth 2 times. Fight and go East. Fight, Kick the 4 things then go East again. Fight, don't listen to him and go east. Fight again, get the box, kick a few things then go back. Use the center warp.

Aw.. It warped us to somewhere we been. So go back east until he says go south. This time listen.  Now he will not help any more. XD Fight and go west. Fight then Warp.

Guess what? You're at the end. lol Scene. get the box and warp out of here.  :)

S rated Reward:  1st word Restful

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:13 pm

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Work on raising you rank a bit. Make sure you save after a every 2 or so battles. We don't want to lose our lvls, do we? lol

Once you get under Rank 100, Log out and check that annoy mail that pops up.

Email chain: Gaspard > Reply with "Hmm..."  
If you didn't send him the e-card "How are you?" Then you don't have to log out. Just go to Mau Anu, We are lvling up a bit.

~~~ A Blurry Blazing Pinwheel (random) ~~~
Lvl: 20
Type:  field
Mission: Boss
Monsters: Goblin Guard, Buster Kettle, Goblin Abyss, Hecatonfeet (boss)
Party: Haseo (lvl 21) Atoli (lvl 21) and Silabus (lvl 21)

We are here to lvl up one or two lvls. I'm sorry but odd numbers annoy me. Or 22 or 24 works for now. XD Plus we need to be really high up there to fight Endrance.

Kick everything, get some chims and fight before the boss. Fight in the battle area and look for the lucky animal as well as Metal Grunty.

S rated Reward:  1st word Wandering

Ok... Lets just work on our ranks for now.

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Save and fight.  When you make it into the ranking, Log out and check your e-mail. Also SAVE.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Email: 2
Chain: (only if you send the e-card "How are you?") Gaspard > Reply with "Collecting"
the other email is for the Tournament. We made it in. So log back in. call Atoli and Silabus again and go register at the counter. xD

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Readd Atoli and Silabus. SAVE. Then go talk to the NPC at the counter to register. :) A Scene will happen with Saku. Sadly Log out yet again.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Ok now my wallpaper is getting annoying. Logging out a lot isn't that fun. O_o... Silabus needs to talk to us. Well log back in and go see him.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Log into this sever for a scene with Kuhn. Poor Gaspard...  So now add Kuhn and go to the Chaos gate. Or add him and go check on things. Which I always do when I'm in town.

Lets take a time out and check our long therm guests. ((yours might be different))
Chims - done. 500/500
Metal Grunty - 10/50
Lucky Animal - 11/50
Pkers - 4/50

Now go on with things. heh

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

~~~ A Sneering Failing Empire ~~~

There is a scene when you log to it. Now go up to the stairs for another scene.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Go to your guild for another scene. Log out.

Official site - New. Read!
Official forum - New. Read!

~~~ Desk top ~~~

New email and new forum posts. Lets check out the forums first. heh

Forums > The world.
Confusing Event > Reply with "More detail"
Apkallu > New wallpapers

Email:
Kuhn > Reply with "Gabi"
Atoli... just a random email from her.
Silabus... saying sorry.
Antares... wants us. Part of the storyline.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Scene.. We can get a job update now. Log out again.

~~~ Deck Top ~~~

Email:
CC Corps> just some info on the job quest.

Forums > The World
Job Extension > Read all of the posts.
Confusing Event > New keywords and read the posts.
AHeartless Starting Pilgrim

Log back in.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

SAVE. Since we are doing this ALONE.

Now go get that quest.

Quest: Pursuer of the Twilight

~~~ A Pulsating Unlimited Metal Doll ~~~
Lvl: 22
Type:  Dungeon
Mission: Get to the Beast Temple
Monsters: Spear fish, Goblin Guard
Party: Haseo (lvl 23)

"You who hace come here in search of power. If you want the symbol, solver the puzzle of the spiral labyrinth, and reach the temple. 'Taransport from the center to spiral.' This is your only clue."
So he says. This is just like the one the old guy sent the group to. So I won't tell you how to do it. Sorry. Scroll up if to A Lazy Advice's Exile and reread it if you have problems. Just make sure you fight everything and kick as well as get chims. :)

S rated Reward: Medic Pendant

Guess what, we did it. (( If you have problems with it, take a lot of healing items. )) So watch the neat scene. :)  Now log out.

~~ desk top ~~~

Save.

Email: one. It's letting us know that the first round is up. Haseo Vs Bordeaux. Yay?

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

If you haven't bought a better weapon/armor then go to Mac Anu and update your stuff before this fight.

Also Save again. It's just you and Atoli. So fight. :) ... ok our lvls are low... but lets try. If I don't make it... We will go lvl a bit. There will be a scene when you get Bordeaux down half way. It may look like we will lose but not. Guess what, Skeith shows up.... finally... Yea.. Well this is what I have to say to Pi... "Tell that to Skeith." heh

Log out.

~~~ Deck top ~~~

Save.

Forums: Read all of the new threads and posts. The thread about the Bug is something you need to really read.

News: Read... Watch the new online Jack. The info he says is what is really having as you (Haseo) plays. And yes... the boy in the new online jack is Sakaki's offline player. >w> That guy plays a big role in vol 2.

Email:
Silubas > He walks to talk.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Go to this sever for a Scene with Atoli. Poor Girl. Anyways head to the guild. I know that it's sad for me to notice but Haseo runs different now. lol Scene at the @ home.

Check out the books before you log out.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Email:
Silabus > Reply with "Atoli"
Gaspard > Reply with "Good Luck"
Piro > He wants to do a quest you and Gaspard. It can wait.
Yata > He wants to talk.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Save. then head to Raven's @ home. Head to the back room for a scene.

He wants to talk about the bug aka black dots. ... That's Kite... Not.. Oh n/m. Kite is doing something mean.

Uhm.. I can't really help with the AIDA fights... So just do your best when we do fight AIDA seeds.

Log out.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Email:
Antares > He's calling for us.

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Scene. Save then head to the @ home to the South. Scene. Go into the @ home for another scene. We get to meet the other Emperors. lol No we will not fight them.. The Dog like character, you fight in Vol 2 and the other one, Vol 3.

Log out.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Forum:
Apkallu > New wallpapers

Email:
Yata > He has an area for us to do now.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 pm

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Scene with Pi. Get some healing items then add her to your party. Save.

~~~ A Delicious Past's Weed Eater
Lvl: 23
Type:  Shrine Dungeon
Mission: Beast Temple / AIDA
Monsters: Goblin Abyss, Lizard Assassin, AIDA, Carrie
Party: Haseo (lvl 25) and Pi (lvl 21)

Scene. hmm 9 rooms. 3 boxes. I'm getting lazy. So just go run through it and fight everything. Kick all that can get kick. Get Chims spheres. Also you'll fight AIDA off and on here.  Sadly it's really easy for now...

Block 2, 2 big rooms, 2 small rooms, and two boxes.  Scene at the beast temple. We have to fight Pi and data drain her. This might be a bit harder then the other 3 AIDAs that we did. Scene after the fight.

Note: If you are lvl 27 or higher, Pi's avatar fight won't be that hard. Might be a bit hard but you'll beat her fast if you don't get hit so much. So try your best.

S rated Reward: 1st word Paling

Save and log out.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Email:
Pi> Reply with "Debt"
Atoli > She wants to talk.
Piro > Reply with "Rumors?"

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Scene with Atoli. Yay? we get to go to Moon tree. Add Atoli and Pi.

~~~ A Setting Eternity's Night Moon ~~~

Scene. Just go into the place... Warp and more scenes. The 3 characters of the 7 will be in Vol 2. lol You will get more info on Moon Tree in the other 2 Vols.

Why does everyone know who fights Haseo next yet we don't until we get the email? Weird huh?

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Lets do a boss fight before the next fight. An area where we can lvl up to 30 or so. Since you will be using Pi and Kuhn in the Area fights soon. Lets work on Pi with Atoli. :) Plus the sooner we get to lvl 50 which is the mixed lvl for this vol, the better.

Save, just incase.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

~~~ A Paling Eternity's Cat's Eye ~~~
Lvl: 29
Monsters: Ruby Cutter, Goblin Abyss, Don Elephant(boss)
Party: Haseo (lvl 27) Atoli (lvl 25) and Pi (lvl 25)

Just fight and kick everyting. Look for any lucky animal or metal Grunty. Don't do any Battle areas for a while. I keep getting the first guy on the black list and he keeps killing me. So yea. We will work on that list later.

Note: On my 2nd play through, I didn't get any Pker in the battle area, so if you want to try it, SAVE before going into this area.

S rated Reward: 1st word Unending

Save, updated weapons/armor, Check the book of 1000 and log out.

~~~ Desk Top ~~~

Official forums:
Ask Gabi is funny.
Post in Moon tree thread with "About Moon Tree"

Forums> The World:
Read. Also new areas.
A Rough Song Dusk's Hand Song
A Graceful Humbling Holy Relic
A Agonizing Friend's Nemesis
Random things on the others. Also some rumors about Tri-Edge.
Apkallu > New Wallpapers

News: Random

Email:
Atoli > Reply with "Matsu"
Arena... Our next fight is up.
Gaspard give us an area to lvl on. Lets go do that before going to the arena.

Save.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Save again and add Atoli and Silabus.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

~~~ A Piling Red Plum's Twin Rocks
Lvl: 31
Monsters: Rudy Cutter, Truffle, Elder Growth (boss)
Party: Haseo (lvl 29) Atoli (lvl 28) and Silabus (lvl 26)

The next area fight... they might be in the 30s. So lets get Haseo up there... Atoli and Silabus will follow too. XD Well fight, kick and etc. :)

You can try out the battle area is you like. I got a random Pker. If you get any of the black list, use a smoke screen before they kill anyone.

S rated Reward: 1st word Saddened

Get Silabus updated weapon and armor, Atoli and/or Haseo too. When you are all done. Save and go to lumina Cloth.

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Here's the lvl that my party is: Heaso lvl 32 Atoli lvl 31 and Silabus lvl 29

((My lvls are different since I lvled up more this time. XD ))
So fighting the 2nd round but be a bit hard. If you lose, just lvl up a lvl or two and try again. That's why i always say save since I don't know when I'll get a gameover. So yea.. :)

Let's see thier lvls... 33, 32, 32... Ok it might be a bit hard but I think we can win. Just try it.

There is a scene before the fight. ok the key to win this is to mostly attack the leader and guard a lot. There will a scene in the middle of the fight when Matsu changes weapons. -_-;  Ok.. it wasn't that hard. Just guard, attack, counterattack and such. heh

Scenes after the fight and you get a new sword. :) Equip it if you like then log out.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Forum:
Apkallu > New wallpapers

Email:
Gaspard's chain has ended.
Piro> -_- He wants to look for Tri-Edge and wants us to tag along. Well it's something to do. lol

Save and log in.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

We are going to a lost ground and don't really need any one to go with us... plus everyone is busy or offline. -_- Oh well.

~~~ A Hidden Forbidden Bulwark

Scenes. Go behind the rock and talk to Piros. just keep talking to him. lol Leave and go back to town. Log out again.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Email: Antares is calling. I wonder why...

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Scenes. Follow her. lol Scenes. ... ok someone needs to hurt Endrances... oh wait we will in a few more arena rounds. xD

Log out for a bit.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:16 pm

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Email:
Silabus wants to do a quest. It can wait until we beat the end.
CC Corp... Next round. She's lvl 36... We need to lvl up first.
Gaspard gave us a new area to lvl up on. Lets go do it. xD

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Save.... o-k Atoli is mad at Haseo. So Let's just lvl up Silabus and Haseo. >w> Never mind Add Gaspard so he can heal..

~~~ A Counting Wrath's Generation
Lvl: 34
Monsters: Chickie Dada, Goblin Abyss
Party: Haseo (lvl 32) Gaspard (lvl 25) and Silabus (lvl 29)

You should know what to do by now. :) Fight, kick, get chims, look for metal grunty and lucky animal. Etc.

S rated Reward: Remedy Plate

go check your book of 1000. Our book for monsters is finally rank 2. heh well my book II is rank 3 since I keep giving items to my party members. So our guild is now rank 2. Log out for a bit.

The email that we got means that we can update a few things in our guild now. :) like sell 7 things and such.

So go back to your guild and get the updates... if you have the money.

Ok now we need to go up one for lvl or two. You can just pick a random area. I'm not going to add another area. So just take your time and pick an area one.

Here's the area that I'm going to : A Unending Black Fortune. It's a lvl 35 shine dungeon. I'll list the S rated reward when I get it. Just in case you do the same area.
Maps: Block 1, Block 2,Block 3

New monsters: Fat Lancer, Gan Zager, Holy Eater

S rated Reward:  2nd word Sunshine's

Ok Now I think we are ready. My lvls are Haseo lvl 37 and Silabus lvl 36. Atoli, I don't know. I hope she's up there too. if not, we can lvl her up later.

Before going to the arena, go check out your long therm quests and the books. Also if you have the money, updated your weapons and armors. :)

Once you are all done. Kick Gaspard out of your party. Save and go to Sever Lumina Cloth.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:17 pm

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

Save again and go sign up for the next round. Scenes.

... She's only 34... oh well. We can wing it.. hopefully.

Alkard's party's lvls are 36, 35 and 35. So I think we can do it. Just do what you did last time. lol There will be a few scenes.
yea...

Yea... our next arena fight is with Kuhn, Pi and someone else.

Log out.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Forums > Rumors
Piros... was thought to be Tri-Edge. xD

Email:
Gaspard> just a random email. lol

Log back in.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Go to Morrigu Barrow Wall. Scenes. Yay? Atoli's shying on Haseo... oh well. lol Go back to town. Log out again.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Forum > The World> Where can I get Olm Shell?
New area/Keywords
A Beloved Swift Alga Grass
A Counting Heretic's Frog Lake

Email:
CC corp > Letting us know of the next area.  (( Kuhn's party lvls: all three 41. ))
Silabus > He wants to lvl up a bit. A_A

Log back in.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5276

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//GU Vol. 1 – Rebirth   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:17 pm

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Save.  Now we are lvling up. You may go to random areas but below I'll list the ones that I went to , with new monsters(if any that isn't in our book) and the S rating rewards. So if you want to follow, you may. :) Once I replay this game on my new desk top, I'll post screen shots of each area and such.

A Beloved Swift Alga Grass (( lvl 34 Dungeon))
Map: Block 1,Block 2
New Monsters: none
S rating Reward: Water Omen

Save.

A Saddened Red Plum's Fast Horse (( lvl 40 field))
Map: one
New monsters: Vak Jaggler, Goblin Sage, Apititer (boss)
S rating reward: 1st word Closed

Save. One more area.

AFattening Military Pure Bred ((Lvl 36 Dungeon))
Maps: Floor b1, Floor b2, Floor b3
New monsters: Zan Juggle,
S rating Reward: 3rd word Pheonix

Save. Oh and if you fight with a black list member in that last area, Gaurd a lot and use a lot of skills. I barely beat Greedy... the one who I been runing into a lot. lol
Sell some things in your shop and check the pker quest NPC. Also if you have the time and the money, go buy the spells and etc that we don't have in our Item book. I'll post the list of the items and much at the end of this guide.

~~~ Lumina Cloth ~~~

You're lvls should be around 41 by now. So we should beat Kuhn.. Just a warning, he will use his avatar. So get really for an avatar battle. Just attack on Kuhn... and wait for the avatar fight. >w>

I'm sorry that I'm not much help on the Avatar fights.. I'm not that good at them. So I can't help.

Scenes... a few of them. :)

Log out.

~~~ Desk top ~~~

Email:
Atoli's chain is over.
Kuhn's is too.
Silabus's too
Piros's Chain> Reply with "Napping"
Yata...> He wants to talk about Endrance.

Save and log back in.

~~~ Mac Anu ~~~

Before going to Raven @home. Check in with the long therm quests.

Here's what all I have so far:
Mecha Grunty : 17/50
Lucky Animals : 18/50
Pkers: 6/50
Black list: 1/7

You can work more on PKer list after you beat this Vol. You will get items from it.

Anyways, back to the storyline.

Go to Raven @home for a few scenes.

Now that the scenes are over. Lets lvl up Atoli and Silubas. I looked at my over saved game and Endrance is lvl 47. So lets try to get over that. lvl 50 is the maxed for this vol. So yea. :)

I'm going to random areas again. You can follow if you like.

A Closed Past's Scud (( lvl 44 Shrine))
Map: Block 1, Block 2
New Monsters: Goblin Knights, Carrianne
S rating Reward: 3rd word Fountain

Save. Give Gaspard 7 items to sell.

A Closed Cupid's Hand Song (( lvl 46 Dungeon))
Map: Block 1, Block 2, Block 3
New Monsters: Blaze Drake, Fate Crab, Gaze Knight
S rating Reward: 3rd word Evergreen

Save. Give Gaspard 7 more items.

Log out.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 9 times in total