Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Lennart Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Lennart Kingdom   Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kyle was walking down a hallway intending to head outside, his brother Jake following along as usual. He paused overhearing some guards.

"An intruder?" One questioned.

"Some weird, girl. Come on." The other said as they left.

Kyle hesitated, before following after them.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

AuthorMessage

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:05 pm

"And you're a freak girl." Kyle said smacking her on the head. "And totally unattractive. No boy would be caught dead with you."

Jake frowned, slightly. "I...I don't think paintings are dumb..." he mumbled. "Stop being so mean, Kyle..."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 pm

"Orland, while an idiot, is still a man. And he happily stays by me." She mumbled softly. "And most men that have tried to get close to me are vile idiots. At least he's not the type that wants to soil a young girl."

"Alexia came from a village with a lot of crime. It's natural she wants to see nice things and doesn't want people to get too close." Orland smiled stupidly through the statement. "She was super injured when we met, but look at her! She's even cuter than a kitten!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Kyle shot a glare at the girl. "Hey, its not my fault you looked older then you were!" he said crossing his arms. "You're so rude...you're supposed to treat princes with respect."

"N...not as cute as you..." Jake mumbled. He hadn't meant to say it outlaid and wasn't quite aware that he had yet.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Alexia giggled. "A prince is merely a man with a title received from his family background. It means nothing. It's not as if you did something extraordinary besides being born at all. At least your brother has good manners. And he's honest, too, isn't he? Calling the idiot painter cute."

"I still think Alexia's cuter...and Kyla and Jake are also cute...So many amazing people!" Orland was back to his 'happily-everyone-is-wonderful' concept, and like an idiot hugged onto Kyle again. "It's bad to judge people by their cover though Alexia. He may seem prickly with bad luck at guessing games, but he's a nice boy! Nice!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:17 pm

"Ack! Would you stop that!" Kyle cried prying the boy off him. "I don't hug boys!" he snapped glaring.

Jake blinked embarrassed that he had said that out loud. "I...I meant...um..." he mumbled unsure what to say to fix it.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:22 pm

"Then pretend I'm a girl so I can hug you~ You originally thought I was a girl anyway. I don't mind as long as I get to hug all the nice people." Giggling, he added, "And I prefer boys over girls anyway. Girls are nice to hug too but..."

"Basically he adores everyone but isn't physically interested in almost anyone anyway."

"That sounds really crude even for you, Alexia..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:24 pm

"You know for a child you're really..." Kyle shook his head and sighed. "And I don't like men. I like WOMEN."

Jake sighed watching them both. He would of loved to trade places with Kyle right now.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Kyle shirking him off finally led him to letting it go and hopping on over to Jake. "Sighing lets out your happiness~ You should hug when you want to sigh instead."

"Talking him down is pretty much hopeless, simple-minded Prince. He's the king of idiocy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:33 pm

"I am not simple minded. That's really rude. Probably smarter then you!" Kyle growled, glaring.

Jake gave a small nod. "O...okay." he said holding out his arms hopefully.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm

It was so cute when Jake opened his arms that Orland nearly tried to pick him up when he hugged him! "See? Doesn't happiness just start flow this way?!"

"You shouldn't judge someone's capacity to think on their size. I've memorized laws faster than the men who tried to detain my father for false accusations." Well, all she did was read anyway, so...It wasn't that surprising. "Now find a way to keep those two at ease and quiet so I can finish my novel. I'm excited to see the execution end."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Kyle snorted. "Why would I do that? I rather...do this!" he said grabbing the book from the girl. He fiipped through the pages. "Isn't this a little mature for you?"

Jake smiled happily resting his head on the boy's shoulder. I like his hugs... he thought feeling content.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:45 pm

"Just don't fall asleep hugging kay? It'd just confuse you if you woke up somewhere else." He laughed a bit, nuzzling his cheek against the prince he hugged. He seemed to now be ignoring Kyle and Alexia. Jake was just too nice!

Alexia, however, wasn't so nice, and was quick to swipe the book back when she could reach. "I've read much more mature books than this. This book is at least two levels below my usual."

"Alexia looooves reading. I've never seen her without a book."

"Books are much more trustworthy than humans. The only way they can hurt you is a papercut."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:47 pm

"Oh yeah?" Kyle grabbed the book back, tossing it away into a nearby fountain. "Haha!"

Jake looked over. "Kyle! That's mean." he complained as he went over to the fountain. He reached for the book to grab it, but lost his balance falling in.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Alexia smiled easily. "Only a truly insolent man would bother taunting a child in the first place. I suppose you're ready to pay for the book's damage? It was from your local library, you know."

Orland, meanwhile, got into the water to help out Jake and get the book, which was soaked to the point that the ink had run. "Looks like it's not readable...I can't repaint the words...But the fountain is sure fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Jake blinked looking at Orland. He smirked slightly, before splashing him with some water.

Kyle snorted. "I'm not paying for it. That's your job." he said rolling his eyes. "I could care less about some dumb book."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:04 pm

"I highly doubt your family or your citizens that you are supposed to watch over as a Prince would like you much if they found out. And we have witnesses." Alexia's smile looked innocent, but it almost looked as if she knew what would happen from the start. "Also, reading is my second-favorite hobby. My first is torturing and manipulating young fools that lack brains to go with their pride."

Orland was trying not to pay attention to the mean things Alexia was saying- it wasn't nice or happy or cute! But the splashing was. And so, he splashed the other man back- they were already wet anyway. He then moved to splash Kyle as well. "You should learn to play too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Kyle glared. "How dare you!" he snapped at Orland. "Act your age!" he then turned to the girl. "And you don't know what you're talking about. No one cares about your dumb old book."

Jake laughed, ignoring his brother's annoyance. While Orland was occupied with Kyle he splashed at him some more.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Kyle's retort made him laugh instead of groan. "It's normal to enjoy life no matter how old you are. Or are you actually afraid of the water? Even Jake likes it~" Giggling, he splashed both at once while Alexia turned to look at the library only a few doors down from the fountain. "Alexia, going to tell the librarian you need a new copy?"

"It was the book they wrote. Hopefully they have a new one. The librarian here likes writing. Sort of like how you wanted to paint because of all the picture books at your bookstore. And how the idiot prince thinks he already rules the world because he's a 'Prince'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm

"Oh shut up. Stop being an idiot. Its not my fault I'm above you, little girl." Kyle said glaring down at her.

"Um...Kyle doesn't like to get wet." Jake said timidly. "But...um...I can pay for your book." he said climbing out of the fountain.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:16 pm

"It's because all your brain cells went to your height that you're taller." Alexia retorted with a smile full of youth and sarcasm, a giggle in her throat. "Is the Prince secretly my age? He acts more like an infant than an adult."

Orland shook his head as he got out of the fountain, hugging onto Jake. "I can understand not wanting to get wet if you're in the middle of painting, but...What about bathing? Just think of it as a bath! Then it's nice right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Jake blushed, as the boy hugged him yet again, though he had no complaints. "Um...well..." he mumbled at a loss for words.

"Excuse me?!" Kyle grabbed the girl by her shirt. "How dare you?! I am 18 unlike you, child!"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Alexia laughed. "Child abuse now? Are you trying to get your parents to hate you per chance?" Grinning, she added, "And if you're eighteen, you should act it. You act as mature as the older idiot Orland."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm

"Oh yeah? Least I'm not ugly like you!" Kyle growled, then smirked. "I'm way more mature than you. You, you wouldn't last a day as a prince, brat."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:29 pm

"For your information, a girl can only be a Princess, not a Prince. But I'd be more than happy to take your place."

Orland shook his head. "Are they playing make believe? I don't get it...Jaaake~ Let's play too~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:31 pm

"I got something that can do it, if you're serious." Kyle said smirking. "I bought it on the black market. It'll let us switch places. Well, bodies more like. But same thing. Still interested?"

"I don't think he's playing..." Jake said frowning. "I thought dad told you not to shop there, Kyle..."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lennart Kingdom   

Back to top Go down

Lennart Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next