Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 pm

"Whatever. How bout you go bother someone else?" Chris said as he turned away stomping off. Stupid girl...I didn't need help... he thought as he walked off, hoping she wasn't going to follow anymore.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Racing after him, she pouted and hugged onto him from behind- as light as she could so he could get away, but still tight enough to feel. "Who else is gonna protect me? I've never met someone strong like you before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Chris quickly pulled away. He turned glaring. "Oh please! We both know that is a load of bull! I'm not stupid you know! I know that I'm pretty much useless in this stupid child body, so give it a rest!"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:42 pm

"But no one's ever managed to push me off like you did." Hiruka mused, smiling happily. "And protection isn't just something about physical strength you know..." Grasping for his hand, she pulled it to her chest. "You were the one there when I was scared. You're the one who distracted me from it, and you've helped me feel at ease. I'd be alone if you weren't there, you know? Loneliness is scary...You made it not scary. And I mean...Considering you're rather strong as a kid's body to be able to push me off...The idea of your knife scares me more than before. Isn't that basically making you a deadly weapon as you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Chris blinked, blushing lightly. He then frowned pulling his hand free. "You don't know anything. You're just some weird crazy girl." he shook his head. "You don't get anything at all. Just...leave me alone." he gave her a hard shove, well as hard as he could manage before bolting.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Falling on her butt and back, she groaned as her tail got rubbed between soil and cloth. Whining slightly as she managed to get up, dusting herself off, she couldn't help but worry. "He's so strong though...Did he have a tail once too? No...But...There's something different about him..." Shaking her head rapidly, she ran in the same direction. "No, no time to think! Time to act!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Chris ran in a totally random direction, not stopping till he was exhausted. He sighed plopping down under a tree. He was trying hard not to think of the girl, but his mind kept wandering back to her. He frowned shaking his head. "Its...its not like we were friends or anything...plus I don't need her. Nothing in this forest except dumb birds. Perfectly fine by myself.." he told himself.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 pm

She managed into some trees despite being tired. Finding one with fruit, she was quick to eat one and stare at another- she wanted to give it to him, but she knew he'd just get angry at this point. But then, she noticed she could sort of see him- and, in a fit of not thinking as usual, she threw an apple his way, before shuffling further into the treetops to hide. "At least I can give him a make-up treat....It'd be nice if he finds it as yummy as I do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:57 pm

The fruit smacked Chris in the head. "Ow!" he frowned looking around, confused. "Stupid fruit..." he grumbled looking it over. As he did his stomach gave a growl. He let out a sigh. "Well...guess I'm kinda hungry..." he mumbled before taking a bite. "Guess its not bad..." he mumbled, smiling slightly.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Softly holding her hand to her mouth to giggle, she smiled in relief from his reaction. Sure, she was a little concerned he basically acted like the apple attacked him- and she also didn't mean for it to hit his head. But, he was happy to eat it. This time, she'd been able to be useful, even without showing herself. "Yep. Sweets are definitely the best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:05 pm

After he was done, Chris chucked the core to the ground. He let out a sigh before he started walking again. [i]Bah...this place is stupid...I'm really sick of looking at dumb trees. Go away, trees!" he thought as he walked.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:53 pm

If she could read minds, she'd have hit him...But since she couldn't she didn't have any real reason to- besides, y'know, his throwing the core to the ground. What a waste! Like the idiot she was, she jumped down swiftly and grabbed it, trying to clean off the dirt on her shirt. "The core's edible too, y'know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Chris frowned. He swore he heard someone behind him. He turned around spotting that girl again. "Ugh...what are you a stalker? Can't you find someone else to bother?" he questioned crossing his arms, frowning at her.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:53 am

"I'm pretty sure stalkers are scarier than I am," Hiruka mused gently, eating the core of his mostly-eaten apple as if it was nothing to think about- which, to her, it basically was. "I wasn't planning on leaving the trees at first but...Wasting a yummy apple core is silly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "That's disgusting." He said shaking his head. "You really are crazy." He added before turning and walking away. "Whatever...go bother someone else, please." He said as he walked away.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:26 pm

"Silly Prince is silly," Hiruka chimed with a pout on her face. "For starters...you're the only one in this forest besides the birds that attacked me and that one squirrel that scurried off. And what's gross about eating the core of an apple you didn't plan to eat anyway? Though where I come from it's sometimes called an indirect kiss...Food is food, and it shouldn't be wasted. The trees worked hard to produce it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:28 pm

"They can just make more. Its not that hard." he said before sighing. He turned around again. "Why do you insist on following me? Why can't you just leave me alone, like I asked?" he questioned, frowning at her.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:38 pm

"That's not how you protect someone, Chris. Pushing them away isn't going to help anyone~ Besides...I like you too much to pretend you're not there!" Pouting, she hugged him carefully, actually only using her tail- this way, she could avoid hurting him...

And this way, he had access to her weakness. "I only show off my tail to people I like and trust you know. You can easily get rid of me if you bite it or something. Well, it's sort of embarrassing to say that out loud though...Since...E-Er, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Chris blinked as she hugged him with her tail. He surprisingly didn't try to squirm free like he usually did. He sighed. "Okay, fine. You can stay I guess..." he said looking away.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:43 pm

With a slightly happy giggle, she let go so her tail could wag like a puppy's happily prancing ahead of him two feet before smiling more easily towards him. "And now you can totally see why, right? After all, Chris is the nicest Prince I've ever met~ And I've met my dad." Of course, unlike her dad, Chris wasn't a clumsy idiot. But he was just as nice, in her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Chris blinked before, blushing. "W...whatever. Stop saying such stupid things." he said walking ahead of her. "Or I'll leave you again." he said. However, what she had said secretly made him happy for some reason.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:51 pm

"Well, I do tend to be pretty dumb, so...I'll have to work really hard not to say more dumb things." While self-deprecating wasn't her preference, she didn't think it untrue- considering how her father was...Yeah, she definitely had some idiocy in her genes. "But what I lack in smarts, I make up for in cooking and foraging skills...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Chris gave a shrug. "Fine, fine..." he said sighing. He was quiet a moment before speaking again. "How did you end up in this dumb forest anyway?" he questioned.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Blinking as she was asked the question...She realized she couldn't think of the answer. "Actually...Now that I think about it...Before I was asleep in that tree I was in when we met...Wasn't I studying at home? I mean, I hated my room but I still found it easier to study there, so I usually did but...I was studying some local law when I dozed off and woke up happily in a tree..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5219

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 pm

"And you didn't question it at all? What are you, stupid?" Chris questioned shaking his head. "You really are dense..." He said sighing. "Though...in my case that jerk sent me here." He said frowning.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next