Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Bugsy sighed and took out the syringe. "I don't trust it a hundred percent...But if I'd just killed him like I wanted, we'd have even less a chance of helping. He had a point in that." Carefully injecting the curled up teen, he smiled meekly. "This is all we can do for you, kiddo. The rest is going to be time's job."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:59 pm

Chris whimpered as he injected him still staying curled up. However not long after he did stop crying out in pain so it at least seemed to stop that. He gave another whine, as he fell asleep.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Hiruka sat next to Chris, gently running fingers through his hair as he slept. She smiled weakly to her father and father-in-law...Then realized something utterly stupid she'd forgotten, and moved to the man at hand. "I'm sorry for not asking this sooner, sir...But..."

"Hiri, asking after you've already asked the kid to marry you is silly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Chris' father burst out laughing. "Gee...I wonder where she gets that from." he said with a smirk. "Don't bother, dear. You have my permission. Not that you really needed it."

Around this time Chris groaned stirring, waking up.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Hiruka, relieved by the words, was the first to basically pounce to hug Chris. "How are you feeling?"

"No, she gets that from both her parents. Delia was always a hyper lady. She couldn't hold in anything, no matter how awkward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:12 pm

"Uh huh. I've seen you tackle people like that too." Chris' father said.

Chris blinked looking at her blankly, for once not protesting the hug. "Okay." he said his voice, monotone.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Hiruka was surprised: the monotone voice, the fact he wasn't uncertain about being hugged..."Are you sure you're alright? Should I take your temperature?"

"And just like her mom, she's a worry wart." Sighing, he watched his daughter idly. Shaking it off, he grinned to his friend. "You mean that time I tackled you because I hadn't seen you in years?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:05 pm

"You nearly killed me." Chris father said with a frown. "And you just kept wagging your tail like an idiot."

Chris blinked, staring. "No. I'm fine." he said, still sounding emotionless, not even displaying any emotion on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he questioned.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:16 pm

"It almost sounds like you don't feel anything...And you were in so much pain before..." Smiling meekly, she hugged him closer. "I was scared... I was really scared you were gonna die..."

Uninterested in his daughter's crying fit, he wanted to focus on happier things- like his friend. "I couldn't help myself! I was young, excited and didn't have any training in my strength still. And besides...You were so cute back then, hugging you was fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Chris' father's face flushed. "You think EVERYTHING is cute." he said shaking his head.

Chris gave a shrug. "If I died you can always have another thing like me made. Its not a problem." he said as he pulled away getting up.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Hiruka scowled. She'd been sure she got it through to him he wasn't a thing...And hit his head in frustration, before glaring at her father. "I don't know what that stuff was, but it didn't suppress any demon dna. It just turned him into a robot. He doesn't even recognize he's irreplaceable." She tried to hide her tearing eyes that were swollen from earlier on, looking further away than usual. "I...I don't want another. I want Chris..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Chris' father frowned. "What?" he looked his son over. "Christopher?"

"Yes?" Chris questioned cocking his head.

"He doesn't usually respond like that...he hates when I call him that..." he said frowning. "He's acting almost like...like most...fake people act."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Hiruka frowned as well. "I don't know how fake people act, but he does sorta make me think of a robot like Lala makes. But warm. Lala's robots are cooooold." Pouting, she moved to hug Chris again. "Chris....How do you feel about me? Can you say it? I want to hear it properly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Chris blinked, staring at her blankly. "Feel? What would I feel about you?" he questioned, before shaking his head. "I don't feel anything about you. You're just...you."

"Shoot...it looks like it stopped him hurting but...it took away his emotions...and personity. He's...not Christopher anymore." Chris' father said frowning.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Bugsy sighed, punching a wall and breaking a slight hole through the reinforced material. Cursing, his daughter was quick to hug him, crying clearly. "It isn't a fairy tale, but a trauma. But...You can at least give him a fairy tale goodbye until we find the antidote."

"D-Dad you're saying strange things again. E-Even if I'd like that...It's not the same...If he's not gonna react anyway..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Chris' father sighed. "I don't know what we can even do...but..." he paused. "Christopher was always different then the other fakes...somehow I don't see Kei making something that would take that away. He always wanted to duplicate what he did with him...but never could..." he said, trying to think. "He could still be in there...somehow..."

Chris simply stood watching them talk, looking rather bored.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 am

"Then...We should just do all we can to make him feel better again. Er, well, feel, I guess." Hiruka mused, albeit still clearly disturbed somehow. She ruffled the hair on the boy's head, thinking for a moment. "Say, father-in-law...What made you ask Mister Kei to give you Chris anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Chris blinked as she ruffled his hair. "Why are you doing that?" he questioned seeming confused.

Chris' father blinked. "Er...well...I never did marry...and I wanted a kid...so I figured it was easier that way." he said giving a shrug. "I went to Kei and he said he'd make me one, though none of us expected him to turn out the way he did. They don't usually have emotions...or any form of personify. Or magic even. And he's stronger then most too."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:55 pm

"So...He's like Hiruka. Stronger than most- albeit for her it's a genetic thing...and somehow they both have magic they shouldn't?" Bugsy blinked, rather confused. He glanced to his daughter, thinking. "Wait...Genetics...I wonder if Hiri's blood might help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Chris' father raised an eyebrow. "Why would her blood help? Wouldn't it just make things worse?"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 pm

"I think dad thinks that since we're similar in being overly strong and able to use magic we shouldn't be able, adding my blood would negate the effects of the demon blood and antidote that stole Chris's emotions from him or...Something. Dad's better at science."

Laughing, he added, "No, Lala's good at science. I'm just pretty good at thinking outside the box."

"Dad, do you realize how bad that sounds...?"

"Does it?" Blinking, Bugsy shrugged it off. "But it was just an idea. I suppose I could just bug Kei again. He was curious what would happen besides the pain going down..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:53 pm

"Was he" Chris's father questioned. "I don't like that...I wonder if this was all just a ploy to get him back there..." He said shaking his head. "I think we should try the blood first."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:00 pm

"Well, Hiri, you okay with it?"

"Um, I guess so..." Hiruka mused. "More okay with giving some blood than you calling me that annoying nickname." Her father laughed as he offered to find something to help her with it, but instead she looked to the father- who probably would be more helpful. "What's the best way to inject blood anyway? Dad probably didn't think that far ahead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4639

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:03 pm

"Hmm..." Chris' father grabbed the now empty syringe. "Let's just reuse this..." He moved over to her. "Just let me see your arm." He said before taking the syringe and drawing some blood out. He then went to Chris who was just standing there. He took it and injected him with it. "One question...would this...make him more like Er...your daughter too?" He asked with a frown.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5425

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm

"If you're worried about his personality, probably not. Personality has to do with a lot more than blood after all. This girl used to speak less than a mouse. And mice can't speak."

Hiruka sighed. "Dad, I think he's more worried about any extra genetic stuff..."

"Honestly I'm not sure...After all, we don't know how he was 'made'. But Hiruka's the result of both blood and science. They may already be more similar. If we're worried, I'll go hit Kei up with a threat again."

"I should've known you threatened him...Not that I didn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next