Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:30 pm

"Yes sir~!" Giggling happily with relief, she ran and then walked after him, easily keeping his pace with cautious, short strides. However, despite how happy she seemed, her tail making it clear as it wagged a bit jittery in place, she was nervous. Having been attacked more than twice now, she didn't quite feel safe with her tail exposed...But it was pretty hard to hide it under a skirt. "It must be nice not having a tail..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Chris snorted. "You mean, to be normal? Duh. Who wants to have a freaky tail." he said wrinkling his nose as if in disgust. "Why don't you just cut it off?" he suggested, looking over her tail, and in the process getting a good look at her behind.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Hiruka pouted. "It's not like it's just hair. It's got blood and muscles and stuff like an arm. It hurts getting gnawed at by a bird...Trying to imagine it getting cut off is the same as trying to imagine cutting off an arm. It makes me wanna cry just thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:35 pm

"Might be amusing for me then." Chris said with a smirk, pulling out a small knife. "Let me see your butt." he said. Honestly he wasn't going to do anything, he was just having some fun at her expense.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Wrapping her tail tightly around her torso, she pouted heavily. "No way! Knives are dangerous. Just because I could fight you off doesn't mean I should have to. Besides, it'd be bad if you got hurt from me flailing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "I'm not as weak as you think." he said a little annoyed. "How bout we find out?" he added before lunging, attempting to pin her to the ground.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 pm

"I'd rather not. I don't like hurting friends. And that knife scares me too much." She mused, adding, "I'd spar with you if it weren't for the knife though. While I trust you, I don't trust it near me. I probably trust the birds more...And the birds are mean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 pm

"You're no fun." Chris said pouting. "I'd beat you anyway." he said turning away. "I have much better things to do anyway." he said walking away again. "Who would want to look at your ugly butt anyway?"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 pm

"Um...Don't you normally pin someone down from the front anyway? Why would you end up seeing my butt?" Simple minded as ever, Hiruka hadn't caught on to any ulterior motive. But what bothered her more was being called no fun- and perhaps his slightly cocky attitude. "Hrm...As I said, if you put away the knife, we can play fight. Even I'm afraid of pain you know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:51 pm

"Hmph, fine. Don't blame me when you're crying like a baby." Chris said pocketing the knife. He turned back to her. "Whenever you're ready." he said looking cocky.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Happy to play around, she held her hand out and pulled onto his, lifting him up and slightly slinging him to the ground- careful not to really do any damage, but clearly showing some strength she'd been trying to hide. Kneeling atop his torso, she giggled a bit. "Prince in the grass looks like the Prince of the forest now~ Ah, right. Your turn to attack."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Chris gasped, rather shocked at her strength. He then frowned, irritated. He growled trying to shove her off of him. It took more effort then he was used to, but he did get her off him. A little out of breath he then got up, aiming a kick at her.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Surprised he'd managed to knock her over, she turned a slight red again. Normally, even when holding back, people didn't bother fighting back once she showed her strength. Unfortunately, she also lacked self control when already working on holding back from fighting- and since she had still held back a tiny bit, she ended up losing her ability to /not/ hug him. "TIME OUT!" She chimed, hugging onto him tightly. "I'm sorry, I"m just so happy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:03 pm

"Agh!" Chris cried taken completely off guard. He squirmed, trying to get free. "Let go! What are you doing?!" he cried. The hug didn't hurt...this time, but it was still tight enough that he couldn't get free.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 pm

"Sorry..." She frowned slightly as she let go, glad this time he wasn't complaining she'd hurt him, at least. "I was just so happy! Normally even when someone else asks to fight, once I throw them, the run away. Er, well, normal people like you. You still haven't run away yet.... I sorta just wanted to keep you to myself I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Chris' face had turned red again. He was embarrassed, yet he found that made him happy. "Whatever...like I care if it makes you happy." he said. "I'm going now. If you want my protection you'd better follow." he said walking on ahead. She's so weird... he thought as he walked.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Happily following along, she couldn't help but wonder why he was so strong. He wasn't just physically strong enough to push her off- he was also mentally strong. Was he a secret genius? He could be, since he was so confident. "It's nice traveling with someone else...It sorta makes getting lost worth it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:15 pm

"That's just stupid." Chris said rolling his eyes. "Just my luck...getting lost with a werido..." he said with a sigh. "I hope this dumb forest isn't very big..." he mumbled. He stopped looking over a tree. He hesitated before going over and climbing up into it.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Running next to the tree when he climbed, she was more concerned about him than being called a weirdo. "Are you trying to get a better view? I tried going to the tops of the trees earlier. All there is are a lot more trees and birds. I couldn't even find a clearing. Ah! Are you looking for food? I already have some for you if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:20 pm

"Are you ever quiet?" Chris snapped annoyed. He climbed up to the top. Sadly, he found she had been right. All he could see was trees. "I'm really starting to hate trees..." he grumbled. He shifted, getting ready to head down, before the branch he was on snapped causing him to fall.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Rushing to a lower branch she managed to catch him awkwardly with her tail, since she was hanging with both her hands. Her arms were strong, but her tail wasn't- it hurt trying to just grasp his arm. "T-Think you can reach the next branch down? I...Didn't think all the way through when I caught you this way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Chris frowned, as he tried to reach out for the next branch. He grabbed onto it with his free arm. "You can let go." he said.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Carefully unfurling her tail and getting down a few branches, she looked up at him. "Want me to lower you again? Since you can climb well, I think you can do it on your own, but...Are you okay? You might've hit some branches before I caught you, so I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4334

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Chris shot a glare. "I'm FINE. I'm not a child, jeez." he snapped, before he started to climb back down, not even waiting for her. "I didn't even need your dumb help." he added.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5120

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:33 pm

"But...Wouldn't it hurt if you ended up hitting your head? It has nothing to do with being young or old. Pain is pain." Jumping down from the branch she'd been on, she happily waiting on the ground. "I grew up around trees, so I'm more comfortable with them. Even I find landing on a branch from high up painful though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next