Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 pm

"Ack!" Chris squealed trying to squirm free. "L...leggo, that hurts!" he whined. "I order you to let go! I don't like hugs!" he complained. She's too freaking strong!

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Startled, she let go and backed up quite a bit, covering her mouth as if scared...Of herself. "I'm really sorry! I got too happy and didn't think straight. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I promise, no more hugs. I-I just really like hugging people when they make me happy and lost myself for a moment...So no more. Okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Chris frowned at her annoyed shoving his bangs out of his face. "Whatever. No hugging. Its childish." he said, which was a little funny considering he looked so young. "I'm going so if you want my protection you better keep up!" he said as he walked on ahead.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 pm

"But even if I'm sixteen, I'm still a kid..." She mused. Though in reality, all her relatives were like this: cousins, father...They all were pretty energized and touchy-feely people. Then again, proposals were even more embarrassingly touchy-feely than hugs...So maybe it made sense to be more cautious too...

Instead of worrying over it, she ran to keep up before just walking at his pace. She may have been a bit short for her age, but she was still taller than an eight year old- which made it easier to use her longer stride to keep up, despite usually being a bit slow. "Say...What's the Kingdom of Light- your home- like? Is it nice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Chris let out a sigh. "Yeah...way better then a dumb forest." he said frowning. "It got boring sometimes though...I usually had to stay in the castle. Well...was supposed to. I usually snuck out." he sighed feeling a bit home sick now. I just wanna go home already... he thought. "W...what about your...er wherever you came from?"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

"I grew up in a small town close to the forest when I was really little. But...I recently started living for a year with my uncle on our home world. It's..really manufactured, I guess you'd put it. All the buildings are made of metal stuff and there's so much technology...I just find it sorta lonely and confusing because there are almost no trees to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Chris blinked looking up at her looking confused. "That sounds...weird. Nothing like that at home." he said. His pace had started to slack. He seemed to have a hard time keeping it on his smaller legs. He frowned trying to catch up.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Seeing as he seemed tired, she stopped and dug through her bag, holding out soon enough a sweet apple she'd picked that day before her nap. "I already had one of these earlier today. They're safe and tasty. If you're tired, you should eat something sweet. It boost spirits too. I wonder if it's a sort of magic itself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Chris looked the apple over and shook his head. "No thanks. I'm not hungry. I don't need something dumb like that." he said frowning. He forced himself to move ahead of her, though it took a lot of effort.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:58 pm

"Then can we at least take a rest? I'm not used to walking on the ground. If you noticed, I've been in trees each time we met." Giggling nervously, she took a bite of the apple- she had more anyway, and she was actually a wee bit hungry...So there was no point wasting it. "Apples...Make me think of a story dad told me once. A princess ate a poisoned apple and went into a deep sleep, and was only able to wake when a prince saved her with a kiss. It'd be sad if that happened though. I doubt a prince would save me from a poisoned apple like that. I'm not cute enough. Y'know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Chris slowed to a stop, a little out of breath. "I guess, if you need to." he said secretly glad to rest. He watched her eating the apple, blushing, looking away. "Er...you're...not that bad looking...I mean for a weirdo. I'm sure some idiot would do it." he said his face turner brighter red. He sighed plopping under a tree exhausted, but trying not to show it.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:05 pm

She giggled a bit, laughing to his reaction. "You and my dad are the only people that've even treated me like a girl until now. So it's hard to really believe it. But I appreciate the sentiment." Smiling easily, she continued to eat the apple, leaning on a tree nearby, but not the one he sat under so that she didn't get too close. If she did, after all, she might have an urge to hug him. "Must be nice being a guy. No one finds it scary when you're stronger than most. And in your case, you have good looks too. Well, I mean...I'm just assuming though. Since this isn't your real body."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Chris frowned. "This body is stupid..." he grumbled crossing his arms. "My real body is way better." he said looking pouty and sadly again, cute. "You wouldn't be able to resist me in that one..." he let out a sigh.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:13 pm

"Really? I'm almost afraid to see it then. I couldn't resist hugging you in /this/ one, and we saw how that turned out." Hiruka laughed, waving it off. "By the way, if it makes you feel better, my uncle is smaller than your current body. And he's got 3 kids already. One our age. and two a year younger. You think that body's bad...Try being even tinier! Though as I think of it...Dad said my uncle used to be taller than him...I wonder when /that/ was...Since I'm shorter than dad..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Oh loads better." he said his tone bitter. "At least he's his own age. In his own home." he said looking away annoyed. After a minute he got up and without a word walked away.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Running after him, she pouted. "if you don't stop acting like one of those cool loners I'll hug you again. It's bad to be alone. And leaving me alone when you promised to protect me is mean." Smiling like an idiot, she ran two feet ahead of him and spun to give him that smile more easily. "You said when you're in your normal body I won't be able to resist you, so at least don't make it so hard to resist you until then, too, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Chris gave a shrug, clearly not in a very good mood at the moment. "Whatever...let's just go." he mumbled, pushing past her. He sighed, feeling rather depressed at the moment. This...stinks...I'm really sick of this... he thought to himself not bothering to check if she had followed.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:32 pm

She wasn't really able to understand what was going on in his head, but got distracted anyway by a troubled rodent of some sort. It appeared to have injured itself, and was crying about fifty yards away- in a way that most wouldn't notice, but seemed to sting her ears. Though she was worried about Christopher, she had to deal with the rodent...Even if it was the size of her foot.

"Er....How do you even get a splinter like this?" She pulled a shard of wood the length of her finger out of the foot of the creature. "Er...Wait, where /is/ this...Crud...I must've gotten separated from Mister Prince again..." With a sigh, she sat down for a minute. "Well...At least you're safe. My head was killing me for a bit there. Your foot's better, right?"

"Say, mister...Whatever you are. Mister mouse thing? How do you become friends with someone who doesn't want to? Mister Prince has a rude streak, but I really wish I could get him to smile. But...Anytime I try, it seems like it just makes him angry instead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:03 pm

By that time Chris had wandered quite a bit away. He blinked stopping just now noticing that the girl hadn't followed. He gave a shrug. "W...whatever...it's not like I liked her or anything...she was annoying..." He mumbled, trying to act like it didn't bother him even though it did.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 pm

She sighed softly. Lost and alone was no way to deal with a strange place that had such unusual creatures. Climbing the trees to see if she'd find her way faster like usual, she tried her best to look around- only to get chased by another bird through the treetops, its hunger clouding its eyes from realizing she wasn't a worm. "Why do birds hate me today? Chriiiis! Where are you?!" And, like any other chase one would find in the trees...She fell, leaving the bird confused and flying away. "My tail isn't bird food!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Chris blinked, confused. "Was that her?" He questioned. He hesitated. He wanted to go check, but part of him just wanted to be left alone. He sighed, finally heading in the direction the voice came from. "Jeez...don't even know her name..." He mumbled as he looked around.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Finally getting back on her feet properly and looking around, she realized she was even more lost than before. Definitely lost. Cursing under her breath, she tried to walk around a wee bit- but managed to see Chris from afar and sighed with relief. Thank goodness! But she had to hug a nearby tree to keep from jumping him again. "Chriiiis. The birds keep trying to eat me! Seeing you makes all the fear go away somehow...But it was still really really scary!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Chris blinked, blushing lightly at her reaction. He looked away, then tried to look smug. "W...well that's because you left my protection. Its your own fault really." he said with a shrug. "Can't even fend off a silly bird." he said shaking his head. "You really are pretty stupid."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5715

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Hiruka pouted slightly. "If I tried to fight it it'd die after all. And I left because I found a squirrelly thing in pain. It had a really bad splinter and couldn't get it out. I can't just leave it like that, right?" Well, she couldn't because it caused her a headache, but...It wasn't as bad for her head as getting pecked at for a meal. "I'm sorry for getting myself lost though...I was really scared when I realized I couldn't find you. I'm so glad we're together again~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4929

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Chris blushed, brighter. He quickly turned away. "W...whatever! Keep up this time or I'll leave you behind!" he said. Gah...she needs to stop being...being cute. he thought as he started walking. "H...hurry up!"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next