Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:42 pm

"Shut up..." Chris said weakly pulling away from it. "It's not even a big deal." He said as he got to his feet. "Anyway, you can be on your way now."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:33 pm

"On my way where exactly?" She mused with an uncertain enthusiasm. "Besides, I can use my tail to play your other arm. It's normal to want to help your hero, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Chris sighed. "I'm not your hero. And shouldn't you be trying to go home?" Chris questioned. "I got other things to do too."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:22 pm

"But you protected me. Doesn't that make you my hero? Besides, don't I get to choose who I consider my hero?" Pouting still, she soon smiled instead- sure, he was pushing her away...But her instincts made her wonder about something else. "You're just pushing me away because you're worried, aren't you? That guy was ordered not to touch me, but assassinate you. But that gives me more reason to follow you doesn't it? He's not allowed to hurt me. So I act as a shield. Besides...I don't know where this is, let alone 'home' now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Chris' face went red. "Of...of course not! I could care less what happens to you." he said before the rest of what she said sank in. "You will not act as my shield! That's just stupid!"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:26 pm

"What's stupid about it? Even I know how strategy works. If I'm in the way, he can't attack, right? Or...Is there some way to attack without touching me if I'm in the way?" Maybe it was some magic thing she naturally didn't understand, but as a strong fighter and a concerned person, she couldn't help wanting to be useful. "By the way, you should probably see a doctor when you get home. You're red. I might have some fever medicine in my bag but...Will it help magic people?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:31 pm

This naturally made Chris' face go even more red. "I...I am not red! Stop being stupid!" he cried turning away so she couldn't see his face. "Just leave me alone, you're annoying!" he complained as he started to walk away.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 pm

"Well you're the one who promised to protect me earlier, aren't you?" She mused, adding, "And a Princess needs a Prince~ I'll be lonely and probably lost without you anyway. And I don't trust this new weird place not to have birds that attack me for lunch. No offense, but...I can't fight those birds and I sorta want you to fight them off if they come back for my tail. Once they bite I'm just a mess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Chris stopped, letting out a sigh. "Okay, fine. You can come. As long as you behave. And only till you can go home." he said, relenting, yet again. "Just come on." he said as he started walking again.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm

"Yes sir~!" She chimed, trying to 'behave' as best she could. Of course, behavior was a varied thing- she was certainly easier to deal with for most than her more rambunctious cousins. But how she behaved still might not fit what others wanted- but it didn't seem to bother her. She always tried to behave. And then, she tried to kick the butts of anyone who didn't. "What about when you go home? Can I stay with you until I know how to get home if we get to the Kingdom of Light first? Or you can stay with me if the opposite happens. Plans are good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:39 pm

"Wait, what?" Chris turned to look at her. "Why would we stay together at all?" he questioned, cocking his head, looking adorable in the process. "I don't see any reason why we would..."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:46 pm

His confusion that was written on his face almost as if with a marker made her worry. Was it really a stupid idea after all? "Well I mean...If we ended up in Deviluke first...You don't know much about it right? And you wouldn't know how to get home from there either. Rather than just wander about and end up  in possible trouble due to differences in law and culture, staying somewhere safe while finding answers would be smarter, right? Similarly, I stick out like a sore thumb to you, so imagining how your people would feel...They wouldn't be so comfortable with me either.

"You and I stick out to each other, let alone to others like us. Your lack of a tail would make you obvious to Deviluke, who aren't always friendly. My tail itself is what would draw attention on me. But because we know at least each other...We can find a safe place to figure out what's going on and how to get home if we were to get to one place first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Chris, slowly nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Fine whatever. But, I'm not going home yet anyway. Kinda can't anyway." he said with a frown. "Not till I undo the spell that jerk did." he said with a sigh.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm

"So was that the guy who stole your body? He looked nothing like you though. I mean, you're way more handsome now than that guy ever would seem..." She mumbled the last part slightly, turning a gentle shade of red herself. "I wonder if uncle could help you though...Uncle got really small years ago, but he actually likes it so he probably never thought about how to get bigger. He said it was because he used too much power anyway. Oh, and he likes it because girls baby him and..." She didn't feel like finish off the unruly fact that her uncle was, in fact, a total pervert. "He's weird I guess?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 pm

"No, that wasn't him." Chris said shaking his head. "That guy was someone else...I guess the guy that stole mine hired him or something...I know where that guy is anyway. He's back at the castle taking my place, which is why I can't go home." he paused, then sighed. "And even if your...pervy uncle could help you don't know how to get there, so it doesn't really matter anyway."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm

"True, we don't know how to get there. My point was so that depending where we ended up we had a strategy. There's power in numbers! That's why people treat age as something powerful, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Chris sighed. "I guess..." he mumbled, sounding sort of depressed. "Let's just..." he blinked a few times, as he stopped swaying a little. Something...feels off... he thought, as he felt dizzy.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 pm

The swaying had still caught her attention, even more than the depression. Hugging onto him wasn't just for happiness this time- it was worry. Though, she tried to hide it by wagging her tail...rather awkwardly. "It must be nice being a normal girl~ Chris wouldn't mind them hugging him as much as a weirdo with a tail~ But I like you lots, so I think for now I'll hug onto you to my heart's content. 'Cause you're so nice. It makes you comfier when you're nice and not mean, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:12 am

Chirs, not feeling very well at the moment, let her hug him. "...I...well...that's..." he began, blushing again. "Leav-" he began before passing out.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:16 pm

The passing out startled her, and she began to shake him quite stupidly. "Chris? Chris wake up! Chris!" Glaring around her as if looking for an unknown enemy, her tail curled around him much like her arms. "Crud...Did he lose more blood than I could stop? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:42 pm

Chris groaned, as she shook him, but otherwise was out cold. As she held him though, she could easily feel that his body was burning up as with some form of fever.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:54 pm

She gulped- he really /was/ ill! Why had he lied earlier no when she pointed out his red face? Checking his temperature, she pouted and began digging for some sort of fever medicine, before trying to force him to take it- which was hard when someone was unconscious. "At this rate mouth to mouth might be the only answer to get him to swallow...But this medicine should work, right...? It's always worked for me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Chris groaned again, shifting slightly in her arms, almost as if he were in pain for some reason. His good arm clutched onto his bad shoulder, as he whined.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Kissing his forehead, she smiled- at least he was moving, even if from pain. She moved to get him something for it as well. "Here. Pain medicine. It's all I can do for you right now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Almost as if on cue, Chris chose then to come to. He blinked a few times, confused. "...W...what happened?" he questioned trying to wiggle away as always.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next