Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Laughing, she smiled. "It's not like there was anyone I could ask. After that bird distracted me, I was too scared to think about anything else. I mean, I did wonder why the animals here were so different but...That doesn't matter if I don't know where 'here' is..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Chris was quiet a moment. "What if here isn't even real." He said stopping suddenly. "It could be merely a trick." He said glancing around.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:31 pm

"Eh? But how would we be having the same dream if it's not real?" Glancing at him, she added, "And the apples are too tasty to be fake...Unless you have magic to make anything you bite tasty, but that sounds weird even to me, and I'm the one with a tail."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Chris frowned, trying to think. "The forest doesn't end...could be its enchanted to keep us here...which would explain why all there is is trees..." He shut his eyes, as he seemed to concentrate. "It's faint...but there's some spell at work. Someone here is doing it." He stated.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 pm

"Why would they trap people in an endless forest? I mean, forests are nice and all, but even I wanna see my family," Hiruka used her tail to rub her chin while in thought, shaking her head and shrugging. "I don't get all this magic stuff but...If someone is doing a spell, that means we just have to find them. They have to be here to do it right? Or is magic easier than martial arts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 pm

"You'd have to have a lot of magic to do it from far away...and it feels like they're here too." He glanced around, before pointing to the east. "In that direction."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:59 pm

"Then...The best thing we can do most likely is look for them. So you can track magic though? That sounds really amazing to me! I didn't know anyone could do that!" Clapping happily, she turned towards the east. "So the enemy is that way...Got it. Let's find them then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Any idiot can track magic." He said as he started to head in the direction he had pointed out. "Doesn't seem like their too far though at least." He remarked after a few minutes.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:23 pm

"You say anyone, but I don't come from anywhere /with/ magic to track. How would I be able to? Maybe you can teach me? All I'm good at is breaking things..." Laughing a clearly intimidated chortle, she kept up easily, though somewhat distraught. "And why'd they choose us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:27 pm

"I don't know...he could be connected with the jerk that stole my body." Chris said. "As for you...I'm not sure why they involved you. Did you make someone mad or something?" Chris questioned.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:56 pm

"Hrm...My family and I are really close but...I did beat up some thieves the other day..." She mused softly. "And there are people who don't like that I'm coronated to take the throne. My dad was the second prince, not the first. My uncle, the king, has three daughters...So most people were praying they'd take it on. Though, I think the head of the royal army likes me. My cousins are sort of...Er...Flamboyant and rebellious? Compared to me, anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:58 pm

"Well...maybe someone sent you here cause of that." Chris said frowning. He stopped suddenly, before pointing to a clearing ahead. "They should be right ahead in there."

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Hiruka stood in front of him, hissing slightly as she snapped her tail around him as if to protect him. "I'm going ahead to see just what kind of stranger did this. Don't get too close. I'm likely to need backup...Since you know more about magic than me, you should stay behind in case I get in over my head." 

Yes, it was a dumb plan- but it was the best she had. At least she had one, right? Wandering ahead with caution, tail hidden behind her as she entered the clearing, she called out. "I know you're here! What is your reason for creating this place?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 pm

In the middle of the clearing was an older man, dressed in dark clothing. He was sitting on the ground seeming to be concentrating on something. He let out a sigh as he stood up. "Took you long enough to figure it out." He said. "As for my reason, I was ordered to."

Chris frowned. "By who?" He questioned.

"Not your business." The man said.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:52 pm

"Considering we're the ones involved and stuck in this place, I'm pretty sure it's plenty our business." She mused with a glare. Somehow not trusting the dark clothed man, she put her tail around Chris again as if trying to keep him behind her. 

He may be her prince and knight...But she was the fighter, and so she wanted to be the one to get the first attack if needed. "Your actions will only get you in trouble with the Deviluke Empire, and for certain, the Kingdom of Light...."  Glaning at Chris as if to double-check her words, she added, "Deserves their Prince returned properly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 pm

The man snorted. "Right...that's going to happen." He said shaking his head. "Neither one of you are allowed to leave." He said. "I'm not supposed to harm you, but the brat I can do what I want with." He said moving closer.

Chris wiggled trying to loosen her tail. "Hey, knock it off..." He complained.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:58 pm

"You do understand he just threatened you, right?" Hiruka mused. "I take that as a threat myself, mind you. But...I'm not letting him get close enough to touch you. Your safety is important. As important as figuring out why someone wants us kept here."

The closer the older man got, the more she began to position herself in a fighting stance. "You think you can hurt me, but you're not allowed. That's a new concept." She gulped. "You were sent by the Deviluke weren't you. I don't know how someone with magic got involved with us but...There's no reason someone would worry about me being harmed unless they're a fool or have a reason to protect me. As the heir of the Deviluke, that seems the only plausible solution."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:02 pm

"So what? I don't need to be protects by some weird girl!" Chris complained.

"I was hired by two people. Yours didn't want you harmed. That is all I will reveal. His didn't care what happened to him." He said pulling out a small knife. "If he figured out the illusion, I was to kill him." The man said.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:36 pm

She gulped once more- knives. Not friendly, and not something she could easily fight when it was a weapon. "C-Chris...K-Knife..." Severely concerned for her tail, she coiled it around herself when he got it off him- but hugged onto him tightly. "I won't let anyone hurt Chris! No!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:47 pm

"Would you let go!" Chris cried.

"We'll see about that!" The man growled before going at them both with the knife.

"Let go, idiot!" Chris snapped shoving her to the ground. He tried to grab his own knife out, but was too slow. The man got to him first jamming the knife into his shoulder.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:51 pm

She hissed as she hit the ground. He was even stronger than before, able to shove her in the heat of a moment so easily. But the knife that cut into him made her tear as she looked for the blood that would seep out. She didn't seem to notice it, but revelled in the anger of him getting injured protecting her.

Rushing at the old man and trying to kick him in the head, she growled, "Hurting my friends isn't allowed! No one is allowed to hurt my knight. No one, you hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:16 pm

The man jumped back surprised. "I'm not allowed to fight you, princess." He said. "Whatever. I did my job." He snapped his fingers, the forest vanishing, and then, he did as well.

Meanwhile Chris had fallen over on the ground. He groaned clutching onto his injured, shoulder.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Hiruka jumped to get some long, special leaves she'd seen before- but with the forest vanishing, she couldn't find them. But finally, she did find her bag...Which happened to have a medical kit. The convenience made her revel with relief as she moved to his arm, beginning to disinfect it cautiously. 

"This'll sting but we need to get all dirt out. I'll bandage it afterwards. We might want to put your arm in a sling though with where you got injured..." A slight red tickled her face. "Part of me wants to hit you for pushing me out of the way when /you/ were the target. But...Part of me wants to hug you for being too cool just now. We're lucky he only cut your arm though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4364

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Chris blinked, just letting her tend to his arm. He wasn't fighting her on it for once. He seemed kinda out of it. "W...whatever..." He mumbled.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5150

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 pm

"Are you okay? Besides the pain I mean..." She frowned gently, hugging him once she'd fully tended his arm and felt it was safe. "I don't know where we are now. But I know...That you being here is all that matters right now. I was so afraid he was going to kill you! I don't want that. It's all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next