Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Although forests were certainly tranquil, this one seemed to have been so much so that she fell asleep. Even with the squawking of birds and plenty of rustling leaves, the green-haired girl lacked any concern for her surroundings and slept happily in the treetops, napping like a happy little cat.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans soon faltered. A bird decided that the strange tail coming from her back: long, thin, just limply laying in plain view like a vine- was food. Though it had an end like a spade, it was squishy all the way up- squishy enough to grab in its beak like a worm. Andi t grasped hard...hard enough to jolt the girl attached awake, sending her flailing and plummeting to the ground.

In surprise, the bird flew off. She felt something soft under her, like a pillow...But as she moved to rub her tail heavily to try to ease the pain, she noticed looking down she saw legs. Legs....As in human legs. And that sent her flying off of the body below, frantically adjusting herself to hold a hand out to the stranger...Even though she was still in pain from her nabbed tail. "I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to fall on you like that! You're not hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Underneath the girl had been a young boy, looking to be about 8 or so. He frowned up at the girl, refusing her hand as he stood up, shooting her a glare. "Jeez! What's your problem? You've got nerve just ju,ping on me like that!" He complained, annoyed.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://caludin.com

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Tail wagging awkwardly, she held it out to him with a nervous smile. "I fell out of the tree when I was startled awake by a bird. I didn't mean to land on you. If you want, you can yank my tail...It still hurts from the bird trying to eat it, but...At least it'd work a bit like compensation, right...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 pm

The boy raised an eyebrow looking at the tail. "You have...a tail? That just...weird..." He commented shaking his head. "No thanks. Just be more careful this time." he turned to leave, but stopped. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about magic would you?" He questioned suddenly.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:34 pm

"Er...Not especially. My species is just super strong." She mused nervously, rubbing the top of her head. "And my tail is weird, but not because I have it. Everyone in my family has a tail. Mine's weird because it's not black like the rest. Deviluke should have black tails...But I don't." Giggling nervously, she waved it off and began to wonder. "But why do you want to know about magic? Are you a mage in training type of person?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 pm

The boy gave a snort. "Hardly. A prince doesn't need to know such things." He said looking rather smug. "Prince of Light Kingdom to be precise." He added. "So nothing? You're positive you know nothing?"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 pm

"Just because I'm the heir to the Deviluke doesn't mean I know more than I say." She said, pouting. "I'm not a liar. I never had a reason to learn magic since I'm strong enough to fight without it. Isn't that what magic is used for? Fighting? Though fighting is silly anyway." His 'prince' part caught her attention again. She was seen as a princess due to her father being related to a royal family of another planet...Something she still didn't understand. But this boy...He was royalty, and comfortable with it, unlike her. But where from? "By the way...Where's this Light Kingdom? Is it like where angels live?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:54 pm

The boy let out a sigh. "No, of course not. It's...Er...pretty far from here." He said frowning. "And your rather dumb. Magic isn't just for fighting. It lets you do things easier...take things..." He sighed again, looking depressed. "So nothing? You don't know anyone else that does? Anything at all?"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Seeing him look depressed, she mused, "I was raised without magic being something people thought about. We use science. But...Science can be magical too sort of...And my dad loved fairy tales..." She began to stroke her chin, leaning on the same tree she fell off of as she thought. "But...I've seen a lot of animals in this forest lately that I've never heard of. I think I saw a bird with a lion-like body the other day. So...If we leave this forest, we might be able to find people that know about them, and maybe they'll know about magic too." Clapping her hands together, she seemed proud of herself- though her tail awkwardly began to turn itself, as if making a fake question mark in the air. "But...What will you use it for if you find it? It's better to just work hard for something than have it easy, don't you think? The challenge and journey are what make life fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:07 pm

The boy shot a glare at her. "I need it to get MY body back!" He snapped irritated. "I need magic to do that, you idiot!" He added stomping his foot.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 pm

"You shouldn't yell at people for not knowing your situation when you don't tell them, kid." Hiruka mused, grinning. "I don't care who's body you're in. You need to learn manners if you want me to believe you're a prince. Only little kids make such stupid assumptions like everyone knows everything without being told."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 pm

The boy's face grew red with anger. "I...I am not a kid! How dare you!" he cried stomping his foot again. "I'm 16! And I am a prince! Prince Christopher Light!" he growled glaring. "You have no right to call me a liar you...you commoner!"

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 pm

"So we're the same age, ne? Not that your age has anything to do with your manners." She mused with a smile. "I've met plenty of kids age six that are more polite. And I'm not a commoner. I'm Princess Hiruka Helena Deviluke of the Deviluke family. Though, I'm flattered you'd treat me like a normal person...If this is how you treat 'commoners', I'm afraid to see how rude you are to your parents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:44 pm

"S...shut up! Don't act like you know anything! You're nothing but a stupid girl!" Chris growled. "And I don't care if you're a princess, I don't like you. You're extremely rude!" he added. "Whatever...I don't need your help." he said sticking his tongue out at her before turning and starting to storm off.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:47 pm

"Careful not to get lost!" She chimed, yelling after him. Waving like a bit of an idiot, she put her hands on her hips and began to look around. "Now that I think about it...I guess he was right about the stupid part. I said not to get lost, but I actually don't know where this forest even is...It might've been a bad idea to let him go alone too...Oh well." Instead of worrying any more over it, she waved to the bird that finally came to apologize for biting her, before skipping on down the road. "I don't know what world this is, but it's sure interesting~ The trees are all happy and colorful. And the birds don't even care if you have a tail."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Chris stomped deeper into the forest, extremely annoyed, as he ranted to himself. "How dare she! Calling me a kid...treating me like one...and then being extremely rude! Ugh...I never want to see that freak again!" he picked up a twig chucking it at a random tree.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Of course, Hiruka had found it easier to find her way if she was in trees and got hit by the stick, causing her to throw it back with her weakest limb- her tail- as to not hurt anyone. "That's a new way to get back at someone for falling on you. If you hit someone else they might've fallen instead. It's not a very nice thing for anyone to do. Sorta like calling someone a freak. It's not like I asked to be born with a tail."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:59 pm

The stick ended up whacking Chris in the head. "Ow!" it hadn't hurt much, he was mostly surprised more then anything. He glared at the tree the girl was in. "Oh shut up! Go bother someone else!" he snapped, irritated. He picked up the same stick chucking it right back at her.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Laughing, she caught it with her tail, smiling. "Hehe, catch is fun. You can have some good ideas, huh, Mister Prince?" Playfully throwing it at arms length with her tail, she jumped soon afterward from the tree, landing right behind him with grace. "I don't know where this forest is. It's best not to separate from others when you don't know where you are. Considering a bird mistook me for a worm earlier, it's hard to say if other animals won't see us as food too. Do you at least know some combat if you're gonna go off on your own?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Chris turned, frowning at her. "I know fire magic...oh wait...nevermind..." he let out a sigh looking rather not depressed. "Not in this body I don't..." he mumbled hanging his head.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Holding her tail out, she grinned. "I'm gonna warn you right now, if you come up against anyone with a tail like mine- though their's will be black- don't try to fight them, okay? Even a trained fighter has a hard time against us because we lack magic, but have innate brute strength more than most species. But...Our tails are our weakness. If you have to fight one, attack the tail. Knowing the weakness of your enemy, even me, is gonna be essential until you know how to fight off anyone who might attack you. And yes, I know I seem stupid for telling you mine...But I don't care if you're rude and actually my age. You still deserve to at least know how to protect yourself from danger. So I'll shadow you to kick the butt of anyone who ends up trying to attack, okay? You may not be a kid, but right now, you look like one. Kids are easy targets for buttheads that want to kidnap someone or let off steam in some places, and we don't know where this is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Chris frowned at the 'kid' references, but then seemed more puzzled then anything. "Why would you do that?" he questioned, cocking his head, for once looking quite adorable. "Why would you want to even help me? That doesn't make sense." he said frowning.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:21 pm

"What's so strange about helping someone out? You helped me without either of us wanting it after all. You cushioned my fall, and let me know i wasn't all alone in this forest...In a nicer way than that bird that woke me up, anyway." A slight sadness tainted the upward lift of her lips as she knelt down to be at eye level. "And....Even if you did think my tail was weird, you didn't just blow me off because of it. A lot of people that aren't from my world usually run away at the sight of me. Either they know about our tails and are afraid because we're known for being strong, or they don't and just assume I'm some sort of monster. But you treated me like a normal girl. That makes me happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maroon Caludin
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 4919

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Chris blinked staring into her eyes. He looked away blushing lightly. "W...whatever..." he said, embarrassed and trying to act like he didn't care. "I don't need you're help anyway." he said quickly moving away from her. "B...but if it makes you feel better you can come and I'll keep you safe." he said.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5705

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 pm

He was trying to pretend to be cool- how cute! Well, she could try playing it cutely for once...It wasn't like anyone else had ever treated her like a girl. Maybe letting someone 'protect her' wasn't so bad. But the idea somehow turned her red as well- and made her a bit giddy. Hugging him from behind a bit more tightly than she meant to, she happily began to wag her tail. "My knight in shining armor~ Or I guess I should say my prince in shining armor, huh? Hehe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Forest   

Back to top Go down

Royal Forest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next