Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Learning From The Student [1x1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Learning From The Student [1x1]   Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:16 pm

This is a one on one between Juneberry and Leonhart. Do not post unless you're us.
Also...This is a teacher/student concept. :D

Miyu was a rather unlikely teacher- she was fairly short for an adult, but was already in her mid twenties. Many people thought that her pink hair was fake, but she had never touched dye in her life- making it hard to admit she wasn't just some delinquent that liked wild hair. Though it was combed and well kept, it still managed to get in her green eyes as she wrote on the blackboard with help of her tippy-toes- writing the date, preparing for class. This class, an English lesson, would hopefully yield great findings- but not just for the students. No, Miyu planned to learn as well.

She wrote the date on the board and included an assignment, watching as students filled the classroom to read it. "Write a story with yourself as the main character. It can be anything you want, but you have to be the star. You have twenty minutes. If you have any questions, ask me. But this is your assignment, and it will be graded."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5325

PostSubject: Re: Learning From The Student [1x1]   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 am

Learning From The Student

tagged: juneberry

It was the start of a new semester. Hiro walked inside the classroom. His brown eyes glared at the empty seat at the back where he usually seats, it was just beside the window. He loved the spot as when the class started to get boring, his eyes will sway to the outside world watching all its glory. He sat comfortably as he fixed his gaze upon his Sensei. He have never met her before. An introduction would probably helpful. He leaned forward to his desk and lightly tapped his classmate's shoulder. "Is she new? Sensei?" Hiro whispered to the guy sitting in front of him. His classmate leaned back. "Am not sure. But that pink hair, I believe her name's Miyu" he answered to him softly.

Hiro leaned back to his chair. "Miyu, huh. What's with her hair?" the young boy told himself, inspecting her pink hair wondering how was it allowed in school. He shifted his gaze to the board. "Ugh.." Hiro sighed. "What a pain" he added, talking to himself. He was not interested in doing "this assignment". He placed his elbow against his desk and placed his head against his hand. His eyes looked out of the window. He saw students from another class who were busy with various warm ups for their P.E. class. It was more interesting for him than the class he's in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Learning From The Student [1x1]   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:29 pm

"Enjoying the view?" Grinning as wide as a schoolgirl would being confessed to, no one would expect the short teacher to be one based on her reaction to being ignored. "But you know...This is class time for you too. If you want a warm up, feel free to do some jumping jacks before you write. After that...Just pretend you're out there and write about the mile run they're practicing for today."

Her hair tickled her bare neck, the brown blazer covering her shoulders getting it caught on an undone button. Tugging it out without leaving the side of Hiro's desk, she wondered what kind of story he'd tell. What was his story? Would it give her insight to how he was so bored with the idea of talking about himself. "Oh, by the way class...Anyone who doesn't turn in the work has to do it for homework tonight along with the homework I assign. And if you forget tomorrow, you get detention with me for lunch. While I know I'll find that horribly fun, you might not like having to play with your teacher all afternoon~!" 

There was a bit of menace in her laughter, but her smile had never faded- as childish as before, yet somehow brighter in some dimension. "Sensei likes to play with her students, but Sensei needs to make sure her students are diligent and pass school properly. If you don't, you get to be stuck with me again. Won't that be fun for me? But it'd probably be boring for  you like lunch tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5325

PostSubject: Re: Learning From The Student [1x1]   Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 am

Learning From The Student

tagged: juneberry

Hiro's eyes moved to the other side, away from the outside world, and looked over his Sensei, who is now standing beside his desk. Talking about the "view" and how today's task would be an additional homework if they don't submit it today. He leaned closer to his desk, still his head propped on his hand, looking so intently to his Sensei. "Then homework it is" he said to her. He was not really interested talking about himself. He believed there wasn't any interesting part in it to share. He'll more likely listen to others blabbering about their own complicated lives than have him talk about his. Even if he does told her it'll be a homework, he didn't have even the slightest intention to do it! Ha!

Since he was this uninterested in today's class, he didn't even listen to the words his teacher said. He stopped listening right after he heard that it can be a homework. "So homework it is.." Hiro told himself then shifted his gaze back to the window.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 6005

PostSubject: Re: Learning From The Student [1x1]   Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:59 pm

"Don't forget your homework then, Hiro-chan, or you're stuck with me as your lunch buddy tomorrow." Giggling without a shred of anger passing her lips, the energetic teacher hopped on back towards her desk, beginning to do some paperwork while watching students work. As one raised a hand to ask a question, she opted to answer.

"Sensei, can I be a dragon in the story if the dragon is like me?"

"Sure. As I said, as long as you're the star, anything goes. If you feel like it, you can be a rainbow. It just has to be you." Smiling, she raised her hand towards the sky- or rather, the ceiling. "Everyone here is the star of a story already- that story is life. We are all the main character in our own story. That's what I want you to take from this, and to keep close in mind as you do it, kids."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning From The Student [1x1]   

Back to top Go down

Learning From The Student [1x1]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1