Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Leonhart and Myself only. No posting unless you are him or me.

---

Yae looked around a few trees, looking for some items for a spell that she was trying out. She lived alone deep in a forest that was feared by humans. She didn't know why and sadly didn't care. She liked the quiet forest and the nice animals. Plus it was a good place for a witch to live in this world.

She knelt down to pick a few small plants when her pet cat wondered over to her and sat near her legs. She smiled lightly and petted the black cat.

Yae was young looking girl with long silver hair that was a bit wavy and dark grey eyes. She wore a light green dress with black boots. She held a basket with a black ribbon that she was using to hold her items.

(Blah... I hope you can work with this. ))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5050

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 am

to an even better place

Hyde was the son of a doctor. He and his family lived on a wooden house outside the small town. His father asked him to go into the forest to pick up some herbs needed to create a certain medicine he had been working on. Hyde always helps his father as he had already familiarize himself with different plants that grows in their area. He left after breakfast as today's ingredient was something that only blossomed in the deepest part of the forest where the sunlight could not reach the ground. "Be careful" said Hyde's mother as she handed him his satchel which contains a bread and a bottle of water because they are aware he'll come home late. Hyde shown his brightest smile as he touched his mother's hand.

"You worry too much. I do this all the time! I'll come home before sunset" Hyde reassured his mother in a soft and calm tone. He leaned forward and bowed his head. Hyde slipped his satchel bag over his head and hanged it onto his shoulders. He finally left home. He looked back once more and waved at his mother. His father was nowhere in sight as he was in his study room, occupied with the medicine he's been working on for days. Hyde was determined to finish this task early so he could go home before dinner. Who would want to miss his mother's cooking? The sky was clear without any sign of raining. Perhaps, his father chose today because of the fine weather.

The cold wind kissed his cheeks as he walked further. So far, his journey was calm and all. Nothing to worry about really. Afterall, everything was just a rumor. Yes, various stories were passed from generations that the deepest part of this very forest was a home to a witch! Perhaps, this was what his mother was worrying about. However, the idea of a witch living somewhere in the forest did not scare Hyde at all. He had been walking for a few hours now, good thing that the forest was well-shaded by tall and overgrown trees as it protects him from heat and carries refreshing wind. He found a huge rooted tree and decided to take a very short rest and maybe, munch a little of his bread since his stomach started to growl. Hyde leisurely sat beside the large tree and took out a piece of bread. He silently ate his lunch while enjoying the beauty of the forest.

BANAGHER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Yae stood up to make her way back home when her cat stopped and looked off with his ears twitching. She blinked lightly. "It'll be alright. No one goes this far into the forest." She said to the cat yet he didn't seem to hear her, so was it that he didn't listen? He went off to where he heard something, leaving her there. She sighed lightly.

It took a while but Yae found her cat and silently followed him. She watched the small animal as he slowly made his way over to the human male. He wasn't going to attach, yet to check him out. Yae sighed lightly as she leaned back against a nearby tree and silently looked into her basket to check her items.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5050

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:00 am

to an even better place

Hyde saw a cat. "A cat in the deepest part of the forest?" Hyde curiously looked to him as the cat looked back. "Oh! Are you hungry?" he asked the cat as he extended his hand offering a piece of a bread. While holding a piece, Hyde even gestured his hand to invite the cat to walk closer. He was beautiful and looked soft. Hyde had a soft spot for cats. He smiled warmly to it, not showing any aggressiveness that might scare it away. "Do you live here?" he continued asking while the cat seemingly observe Hyde if he was trying something fishy.

BANAGHER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:01 am

The cat got closer to stiff his hand before moving back a bit and sitting now, meowing softly. Yae sighed lightly. "He's not hungry. He just wanted to check you out since you're in this part of the forest.." She said softly as she walked over to a tree closer to them and leaned back against it.

Note: I need to name her cat. XD

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5050

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:49 am

to an even better place

Hyde's face grew brighter when the feline moved closer to him. But was immediately turned down when he ignored the bread. "Ohh? Not hungry? I see" Hyde chuckled lightly. "Hey, are you alone?" Hyde asked the cat. Though he wasn't really expecting an answer from him. The cat meowed softly as if answering Hyde. "Me? Yeah. I'm alone. I am actually looking for something" he continued chattering not knowing someone was watching. "I wonder if you have an owner" the young boy curiously told himself. "You seemed well taken care of" Hyde went on.

Note: Yeah. XD

BANAGHER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:19 am

Night sighed lightly before meowing lightly. He used his paw and wrote, 'I'm owned by the young witch, Yae." When he got done, he licked his paw lightly. He waited for his witch to get bored of waiting yet he was interested in this human.

Yae hid behind a tree, watching them. She told Night not to talk to humans... well her mother told him yet that's not the point. Even if he wasn't using his voice yet he was still using words in a way.

Note: ok he's named Night since he's based on my black cat. XD yet he's a 'talking' cat. lol

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5050

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 am

to an even better place

Hyde was just done with his bread. While the cat continued meowing, Hyde took out his bottle of water and sipped small amounts of water. On one sip, Hyde's eyes caught the cat being busy with writing something. He nearly choked at the idea. He wiped all the water that got out of his mouth as he looked deeper on what he was writing. "Y-y-yae?" Hyde stuttered. So it's true? The rumors were true. Hyde couldn't believe this in an instant. He pinched himself. "No. I felt that. Am not dreaming" he told himself. Hyde looked at the cat once more. "W-where is she?" he asked him. He wasn't scared by the fact that he was owned by a witch.

BANAGHER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Night looked at him as he almost wanted to glare but he sighed lightly. With his tail moving slightly behind him, he wrote, 'Behind the tree that is behind me.' When done, he meowed lightly, moving his left paw, pointing at the tree that Yae hid behind.

Yae blinked lightly, watching them. She didn't know if she should move and hid somewhere else or wait to see what the guy would do.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leonhart
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Male

Points 5050

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:44 am

to an even better place

The black cat pointed through his writing and literally by using his paw the witch's location. His heart was beating fast. He wasn't scared though he was feeling a bit nervous about the idea. That he will eventually meet the so-called witch. He was curious if the legends were true. If they looked old and grumpy with their long white hair scattered all over their face. With their pointy nose, huge eyes that looks at your soul. Crooked and pointy teeth that can go through your bones when bitten.

He swallowed a lump on his throat as Hyde gathered up all his courage. His purple eyes looked back to the cat. "Well, you certainly don't look like you're owned by the same person I had in mind" he said. More like trying to convince his self actually. He took a deep breath as he stood up and looked back to where the cat pointed at. Behind the tree behind the cat was a witch hiding. He took careful steps as he tries to approach the tree closer.

"Uhm. Hello? Is someone there?" Hyde started as he stopped near the tree. He was definitely hoping to see someone better. Better than what he had imagined. Though he was also prepared for the worst.

BANAGHER
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)   

Back to top Go down

Magical Forest (Original/ onexone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1