Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Fruitful Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5125

PostSubject: Fruitful Characters   Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:13 pm

I like having one thread because it's easier to keep track of. Also, this is all my OCs. I have some fandoms and some not. I'll list of it's a fandom in the top of the post. Yay.

These characters are for both stories and RPs. Most are used for both anyway.

Please don't post here. Just pm me any comments. So that this is all me. Kay...

UPDATE: 2/18/15 - Making my own form for myself now. So the ones listed will/have been updated.

Characters Enlisted:
Alexia Fischer
Hiruka Deviluke
Akira Yamada
Orland Green

Last edited by Juneberry on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5125

PostSubject: Re: Fruitful Characters   Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:23 pm

ALEXIA AMARANTHA FISCHER
"It's difficult to see from the surface. But everything goes in, and it stings like a spider, hits you deep inside." [Lyrics from Dangerous and Sweet by Lenka]
No Set FC

Name: Alexia Amarantha Fischer
   Nicknames: Alex; Brat
Sexuality: Unknown
Race/Species: Human
Genre Uses: Real life, crime wars, etc.

Appearance: A bit like a porcelain doll, Alexia is a short-statured pre-teen with pale white skin. She has nearly lifeless green eyes that rarely show any emotion, but a very emotionally explicit face with enoguh baby fat to be easily treated as a child. Her hair is long and fine, with a wheat color. She's usually seen wearing pale warm colors [like pastel yellows], brown and neutrals, and likes skirts and simple shirts.

Personality: No one would expect the potty mouth on this child by watching over her, but Alexia is a very cynical girl. Though she's cute when she's quietly reading, Alexia has a vivid imagination when it comes to both sexual and violent acts, and has been known to draw some pretty eerie things in her notebooks. Though she's very blunt with her words and doesn't feel afraid to tell someone to bed a girl he's clearly crushing on, she's also very good at listening and observing people to be able to do so- often used as a rant fountain to take in all the pain others expose. Alex likes to think of herself as a little adult...But really, she's just a brat that likes annoying people.

History: Alexia's mother died giving birth, leaving the baby to be raised by her crime-boss father. Surprisingly to outsiders, the head of the Fischer crime organization was a very doting father, and because his daughter had a bright genius mind, often actually let her in on family business planning. Unfortunately, his doting nature wasn't his only fault when it came to his daughter- it was his lack of ability to know who to trust besides the cops. Having taken her with him to a deal she helped plan out, she witnessed his death as the deal went south, and was subsequently taken in by a college-aged woman that was investigating the situation at the time. She since gives details on crimes to the woman as she sees fit, and is 'being raised by her'.

Relationships: Alexia was extremely close with her father, who was the only person she wasn't particularly blunt to. She gets along alright with the woman that took her in, as the woman is able to deal with her harshness and actually retorts to the point Alexia finds it entertaining. She does, however, hate the woman's lover, as she inwardly sees him as not only unworthy, but also as stealing something very important from Alex. Though...she won't admit it.

Last edited by Juneberry on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5125

PostSubject: Re: Fruitful Characters   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

[NOTES: Hiruka is used in both Pokemon and random fantasy/supernatural areas. Her surname and some of her abilities come from a series called To-Love-Ru [more mature audiences], but other abilities are from various RPs. I'm just including everything.

✤Basics✤

Full Name:

Hiruka Helena Deviluke

Known As:

Hiruka; Hiri; Hibiki o.o;

Sexual Orientation:

Biromantic Asexual [She likes everyone. She just won't touch you that way.]

Birthday:

September 20th

Western Zodiac:

Virgo

Chinese Zodiac:

I call her a monkey or a dog. Either one.

Nationality:

Mixbreed of Human [Japanese]/Deviluke [alien]/Pokemon [from genetic engineering.]

✤Family✤

Parents:

Father is Bugsy [Age unknown. This bugsy's a derp though.] She hasn't met her mother, but we claim it's Delia. Why? Because Ash makes a cute bro okay. Also, Mew is sorta like a mom to her because Mew gave her some pokemon dna or whatever.

Siblings:

Ash [11, younger brother]; Red [twin brother in my head]; N [older brother]; Hunter [older brother, adopted]; Articuno Moltres and Zapdos [adoptively because of the mew thing]

Children:

Kadin [varies in use; lives with either Bugsy and/or Hiruka. Born by egg because Hiruka's weird.]

Aunts:

Gardenia; a few unnamed ones.

Uncles:

Gid Deviluke; a bunch of unnamed ones.

✤Dreams and Talents✤

Current Occupation:

Pokemon Breeder; Princess

Dream Job:

Pokemon Ranger?

Talents:

Hiruka's unusually strong thanks to being a Deviluke, and is fairly good at cooking and crafts. She has a pretty okay drawing ability too, but her cooking is the best.
✤Appearance✤

Hair Color:

Light green [natural]

Eye Color:

Dark green

Height:

5'0"

Weight:

Average?

Clothing Style:

Tomboyish; Bug-catcher style

Tattoos, Piercings, and scars:

She has a lot of scars from being chased by bad people as a kid, but otherwise nothing special.

Scent:

Always seems to smell like fruit. Especially pecha berries.

✤School Information✤

(This is for anyone, be it celebrity, high school, etc. but if you don’t want to fill this out/if it has nothing to do with your OC then go ahead and delete this)

Grade:

Would be in 9th. Technically not in school.

Best Class(es):

Home Ec and History

Worst Class(es):

Math

Clubs:

Would probably be in martial arts or gardening or...something.

General Grades:

B average

Sports:

Martial Arts

✤Other✤

Past:

Varies overall, but generally...She was raised by her father from age 5 on after running away from home prior because of the family often being attacked by bad people trying to get to her. She lost her memory at age five from the trauma, and was raised alone by her father in hopes of helping her slowly adjust without going into shock from too much information.

Fears:

Ghosts, Water and Ferris Wheels [basically, she's fine with heights if it's not enclosed, and she can handle enclosed spaces if they're not high...]

Relationships:

Hiruka's a bit dizzy in the head with relationships, and won't even realize she's in love with someone until she blurts out in an outburst of some sort "if I weren't being careful I'd have fallen for them already" or something. But even before that, she'll already be doting on them like the rest of the world.

Crush:

N/A

Personality:

Strong sense of justice; hot-headed; kind-hearted; childish
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5125

PostSubject: Re: Fruitful Characters   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:34 pm

✤Basics✤

Full Name:

Akira [no middle name] Yamada

Known As:

Aki; Yakira

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

Birthday:

TBD

Western Zodiac:

TBD

Chinese Zodiac:

TBD

Nationality:

Alien [from made up planet; claims Japanese/Albino]

✤Family✤

Parents:

She doesn't really know her parents, but she's being raised by her manager as a mother, named Kyouko Yamada.

Siblings:

None.

Children:

None

Aunts:

None

Uncles:

None

✤Dreams and Talents✤

Current Occupation:

Singer; Fighter [this part is kept secret]; Student

Dream Job:

Living it.

Talents:

Akira has a strong singing voice and is very athletic.

✤Appearance✤

Hair Color:

White [natural]

Eye Color:

Naturally red; tends to wear grey contacts.

Height:

4'9"

Weight:

Lightweight.

Clothing Style:

Anything colorful.

Tattoos, Piercings, and scars:

She has ear piercings she rarely wears.

Scent:

None

✤Career Information✤

(This is where you list your Celebrity OC’s information, if your OC is not a celebrity then you can just delete this section)

CD’s:

Sunshine Flower [10 songs]; Peeling Feelings [8 songs]

TV Shows:

Randomly unnamed talk shows and variety shows.

Movies:

None.

Charities:

She likes helping at food places that give good quality food to those in need.

✤School Information✤

(This is for anyone, be it celebrity, high school, etc. but if you don’t want to fill this out/if it has nothing to do with your OC then go ahead and delete this)

Grade:

9thth

Best Class(es):

P.E. and Literature

Worst Class(es):

Science and History

Clubs:

Has been in the music clubs before.

General Grades:

B-C average

Sports:

Track and Field [likes long jump and relays]

✤Other✤

Past:

She was found abandoned as a baby by a young up-and-coming musical scout, and ended up being taken in and raised by her. She was then pushed for her lovely voice to become a singer, and has done well with it- and it gives her plenty of mommy-daughter time too. Luckily, her mom's not one of those money-grubbers...

Fears:

Worms.

Relationships:

Akira's good with relationships and likes to try to be there and put her beloved first- but she's not very good at sharing as much about herself as she'd like, and easily is made bashful.

Crush:

None

Personality:

Playful; Kind; A bit rash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Juneberry
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5125

PostSubject: Re: Fruitful Characters   Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:48 am

ORLAND GREEN
"No harm will come if we just skipalong." [Lyrics from Skipalong by Lenka]
FC: Ana Gram, Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle

Name: Orland Green
   Nicknames: Ori; Moron

Sexuality: Homosexual

Race/Species: Human; Half-Japanese, Half English

Genre Uses: Pretty much anything that requires an idiot.

Appearance: At first glance, Orland appears to anyone like a cute young lady...But despite being short for a guy, he's very comfortable with the fact he is one. Opting for clothes that feel colorful and freeing, it's easy to mistake the long-haired boy with a rather feminine appeal as a girl. Always smiling brightly, his hair reaches his lower mid-back, and is a pale brown color that has once or twice been mistaken as blonde, and his eyes are a very deep, energetic emerald color. Though often seen in dresses or pants alike, he always has a large art case with him and often a canvas outside it as well.

Personality: Orland is a happy-go-lucky boy that has optimism bordering insanity. He can find a positive spin on anything- getting a cold, being called stupid, blowing up the microwave, nearly being killed...He can find a happy spin no matter what, and basically takes anything he hears as a compliment. Not one to be easily detered, he basically assumes everyone in the world is his friend the moment he sees their face. Though, he's especially good with people that feed him...

History: His father died before he was born, and so his mother and her brother raised him together while running the family bookshop. Although he's been clumsy and out there from a young age, the emotionally spoiled Orland always wanted to help the family because it seemed like the right thing...But just couldn't find a way to do it. Any housework he tried to do ended up in more of a mess than it started with, and his grades were far from even reaching 'just below average'. However, from a young age, he'd always been artistic, and from age eight, his painting became more noticed. Pursuing a career as an artist, he's already been making money off of it, and tries to pay for his own tuition for school and not bother his family too much. He adores his mother and uncle, and basically anyone he passes.

Relationships: 

Orland is a friend of the Earth. Basically, to him, everyone is his friend. No one can get him to think otherwise.
Though eventually he does fall for people, but...That's just too bad for them. Most of his romantic interests are pessimists though, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruitful Characters   

Back to top Go down

Fruitful Characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1