Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Make the Time ◘ Cloud

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6361

PostSubject: Make the Time ◘ Cloud   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Make the Time
Pairing: Cloud x Lenea (my oc)

Lenea knew what this feeling was and she did her best to turn it out. She didn't want to show that those feelings still lived in her. Not when she's always around him. Yet whenever he would get her alone, hiding them become a problem.

Sadly, this was one of those times. Tifa had to run to get some things as both of the children was out playing. She was cleaning her gun and watching over the bar when Cloud walked in from one of his jobs.

Cloud looked around and blinked a bit as his eyes fell on her. “Where's Tifa, Len?”

“Went to get things.” Lenea said calmly.

He eyed her for a bit then sighed. “I see.” He said before walking upstairs to his room.

Once he stepped on the stairs, he stopped and looked over at her. He saw that she stopped cleaning her hand gun and was almost done with putting it together. He thought a bit and sighed lightly. “Len, come with me.”

She stopped her gloved hands and glared up at the blond male. She hid her redden cheeks well yet for how long, she wasn't sure. “Why?” Her voice was slow yet slightly cold.

He sighed lightly again, as if he knew she was going to ask that. “Don't ask, just follow me.”

She sighed lightly as she stand up. She didn't know why but she always followed him even when she didn't want to. She slid her gun into it's holder that hang on her lower back and walked around the table that she always sat at, walking over to where he stood.

When she got to him, Cloud lightly grabbed her hand and lead her up to his room. Before she could say anything, he looked at her. “Just to lay down... I sleep...”

“Better when I'm near you?” She asked when he got quiet. She tilted her head slightly as his cheeks redden a bit and his slight nod. She sighed lightly then smiled slightly. “I don't mind.”

He leaned down a lightly kissed her cheek as if he knew about her emotion problem. “Thanks, Lenea.”

She blushed lightly. “Yea.. But don't visit my house, just to sleep.”

He laughed lightly and nodded. “Deal.”

~~
Why did I write this?! Why am I in this mood?!

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Make the Time ◘ Cloud

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1