Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Shatter the Mask : to Feel Alive [Charlie Oliver]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dream Drops
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5739

PostSubject: Shatter the Mask : to Feel Alive [Charlie Oliver]   Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:49 pm

After Mia had gotten over her bout of sea sickness, she'd come to enjoy the ship. The first several days were terrible. She was a mess, often throwing up off the side of the ship or curled up in a ball. Charlie could be a great help or pain in that situation. Sometimes he would tease her and other times, he at least rubbed her back.

Needless to say, Mia was glad all of that was behind her. She hung around the deck, often staring out at the sea. Half the time, she just hoped to see some of the aquatic life that would break the surface of the water.

"You're not lookin' so green today, poppet," Charlie pointed out. The sound of his boots hitting the deck was familiar to her, "Good. You actually started to concern me, droppin' all that weight just because you couldn't keep anything down."

She waved his words off easily before she replied, "You heckling me most of the day didn't help."

Charlie leaned against the railing with her. The breeze felt nice tugging at strands of her hair. Thinking about it now, all of her worries seemed so strange. She folded her hands, glancing out at the water.

"It seems kind of stupid that I was so scared of this," she brought up.

Charlie scoffed in reply. The sound was that of good humor. "You were more than just scared poppet, you were terrified. I practically had to drag you onto the ship."

Mia smiled, feeling a short laugh leave her. Thinking about it now, her initial reaction was embarrassing. Charlie wouldn't let her live it down either.

"Good thing I didn't have to turn to the alternative plan," Charlie mentioned.

Mia raised any eyebrow, shooting him a look. "What was the alternative?" she asked.

Charlie merely chuckled, waiving her off. He pushed herself up, wandering off somewhere else. Mia only occasionally followed, not at all used to the boastful behavior of the crew.

Glancing back out at the sea, she inhaled deeply. In all the months she'd been here, she'd never felt more alive. She guessed she had to thank Charlie for something. He broke her of several fears that had only held her back.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shatter the Mask : to Feel Alive [Charlie Oliver]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1