Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Uneasy Feelings : Zer0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dream Drops
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Female

Points 5734

PostSubject: Uneasy Feelings : Zer0   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Gypsy's heart pounded against her rib cage. Her head screamed in agony. Every little noise was painful, every flash of a light made her cringe.

Whatever she was injected with did it's job. She was crippled, to say the least. She could barely make it outside much less remain comfortable in her own home. Noise leaked through the walls as if they weren't even there. It grated in her head, causing intense pains to course through not only her brain, but the rest of her body as well. It was as if her entire being was trying to fight off the injection inside her.

It hurt like hell.

A sound resounded out, one she became aware of Balto. Something of a worrisome growl left the large Skag. Gypsy couldn't bring herself to even lift her head and check on him. Even the slightest of movements still hurt damaged body.

Movement was something she heard so easily now however. Footsteps that were meant to be soft rang out and resounded like an echo. A soft voice that might have been from a distance sounded like a normal tone. The way he spoke though, she knew who it was instantly,

“You're in a bad way. I should have been there sooner. I apologize.”

“Not your fault,” she answered, her voice barely above an audible whisper, “You did come. That's all that matters.”

Yet she still remembered those uneasy feelings when she was back there, enduring another bout of torture. A one time rescue during a war was a miracle. She didn't expect anyone to come for her. Even so, she was tight lipped and never parted with any information that would damage the Crimson Raiders.

She'd been scared, terrified out of her wits, but the sense of relief she felt when someone did come for her had made her feel light. She wished she could latch onto those feelings instead of the pain and anguish she felt now.

Beside her, she felt the bed sink underneath Zer0's added weight. He was tentative, reaching out to run his fingers across her hair. She sighed, trying not to move or blink or even think if she could help it.

There was nothing she could do, not now to say the least. In time, maybe these strange effects would disappear. Until then, she could only cope with the pain, hope it dulled, and ignore any other uneasy feelings that tried to eat away at what was left of her entirely.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Uneasy Feelings : Zer0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1