Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

†Lost Ones†

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: †Lost Ones†   Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok.. here are my ocs that I'll use in stories and maybe rps. They are not lost souls or anything, I just like that title. XD

I'll start posting my characters soon. If you see a character, you want me to rp with in a rp with you, let me know. ^_^

Just so you know, most of them will be for original rps/stories but some will be fandub ocs.

Hint:
Originals: vampires, witches, demons etc
Fandub: beyblade, bleach, one peice etc

... I'll say what they are for at the bottom of their profiles. ^_^

One more thing. Do not post here. PM me if you have an comment of any of my ocs.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:19 am

Name: June BlackRain
Birthday: October 13
Hair: Long Black hair that goes down to her knees which is why she keeps it up in ponytails or braids.
Eyes: Dual colored. Right is Red and the Left is blue-green
Height: 5'7
Blood Type: O-
Skin: pale
Birthplace: NightRain City
Likes: reading her spell books, getting new spell books, watching her pets play, trying to cook, sleeping.
Dislikes: her spells going poof, Kain's smirk, Ryo's fire when he kills her spell, Cooking, and being waken up for no reason.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends
Story: June was a normal young girl, living in a big house with a loving family. She was happy until a dragon attacked the city. Oddly, NightRain City was the city for dragons but this one wasn't happy. In the attack, June lose her family and the house. A smaller black dragon saved her and got her out of the city. A near by small town of witches. Two witches that were twins took her in and raised her for 20 years.
After living with the nice twins, June left and went back to NightRain with Ryo, the small black dragon behind her. There, she learned about the attack and what really happened. After a week at the Inn, she left, learning that her older brother that she didn't know was her twin, was the one that controlled the dragon. Not really caring anymore, she want into the feared forest that was said to be hunted.
Deep in the middle of the forest, she found a old looking house that was in good shape. It was a big house too. She slowly started living there with just Ryo who tried to help with the cooking but he sucked as badly as she did.
So she went back to the city and found the dark market. There she brunt* or saved, a few interesting guys and a small boy. Back at the house, She learned that they were all human forms of animals. The small boy was a fruit boy, the others were mystical animals such as a Unicorn who can cook, a Griffin that likes to fish in the lake near the forest, a Phoenix who is lazy and a Werewolf that was more wolf then anything.
After a year of living with the males and letting them help about the house, she started to get sick. Ryo and Kai(Phoenix) left for a week as the other helped her look for cure. Sadly it couldn't be cured since it was something her brother put into her blood before he disappeared. After a month of coughing up blood and pasting out, Star(unicorn) give up some of his blood to save her. Which in did and it stopped her aging for some odd reason.
((Blah. That is all I can think of.))
Setting: Fantasy aka original

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:20 am

Name: Lyira
Race: Fox demon
Sex: Female
Hair: Long blueish silver
Eyes: Purplish blue
Ears: blueish silver with purplish tips
Tail(s): blueish silver -she hides 8 of her tails-
Job: none. She wonders around.
Powers: She can control water.
Mate: none -PM me-
Story: Lyira is a fox demon who was raised by water demons. She never knew her birth parents but over the years, she lost interested. She never wondered too far from the small demon village yet when she was really young, she did. As a young fox, she meet an older demon yet when back to the village. Over the years, she forgot the demon and the reason why she can't leave the village.

((Blah. This is a random fox demon. As for the demon she met and the reason why she can't leave the village... well I don't really know. Maybe a role-play or a short story will help me.))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

Name: Aya Yuki
Nickname(s): None yet
Birthday: Oct 20th
Hair: Long black hair but she wears random colored wigs a lots.
Eyes: Deep Navy blue
Height: 5'6
Skin: fair
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Likes: singing, dressing up, playing games with her band members, annoying Eiri and being lazy.
Dislikes: Shuichi at times, yelling, Eiri pissed off and crying kids.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends
Story: Aya was born into a one parent house. She wasn't raised by her mother and her father told her that her mother ran away when she was only a month old. Unsure on how to do it, her father worked long hrs at work and would drink when he got home. She wasn't beat on or anything, but by the age of 14, she was sick of it. So she ran away after packing a few cloths and things.
After a few months on the weeks, she ran into a young writer named, Eiri Yuki. She was reading one of his books, when he saw her and her backpack. After running into the young girl, the writer took her in. She stayed with him and she never annoyed him, so he put her through high school, only by the age of 17, she was picked out to be a singer.
At the age of 19, she was singing in the band, Dark Angels which are an all girl band of 3 girls. She was only singing pop sings. In the same year, she meet with Shuichi. Unsure how to take that guy as her 'big brother' would just leave her, she just turned him out. Later in that year, her band went to the USA, there she met with Ryuichi and his bunny. She wanted to call him Shuichi but her band members talked her out of it.
On her 20th birthday, Aya and her band, went back to Japan, only for Eiri to hand Aya a letter and a key. After reading the letter, she learned that her 'brother' not only adopted her as his little sister but got her an apartment.

(blah... About her band members and manager, I'm working on them. I know that her manager is a lot like FF7 Cloud in looks yet acts different. So yea.. )
Original/Fanfic: Gravitation

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

Name: Kairo
Race: Human/fire demon
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Red
Powers: He can control Fire but at times, when he's mad, things around him will go up in flames.
Family: Little sister, Kylie.
Job: Hunter
Lover: None -Pm me-
Story: Kairo lost his parents a year after Kylie was born. He can't fully remember what really happened when he was 10is. Else then, He left the town with his young sister and over years of training, he become a hunter as Kylie become his healer. He's overprotective of his sister and won't let her go anywhere without him. He rarely does anything alone yet he doesn't mind.

((Blah.. he might change a bit later. Also I will only play him with his sister around... unless she's with one of his friends. Yes, he does have a friend or two. One of his friends is my alchemist, Angelia.))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:21 am

Name: Kylie
Race: Human/fire demon
Hair: Blond
Eyes: left is blue, right is red.
Powers: She can control fire and water.
Job: Mage
Family: Big brother, Kairo
Lover: too young
Story: She lost her parent when her was a baby and her brother won't tell her anything. As a young girl being raised by over protective male, wasn't all fun yet Kylie also had a smile on her face. Even when things looked bad, she wouldn't cry.

((Blah...)

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

Name: Angelia
Race: Human
Hair: Blond
Eyes: grey-blue
Powers: She can understand animals.
Job: alchemist
Partner: Raven, a tiger/panther mixed breed.
Weapon: None. She allows Raven to protect her. xD
Lover: None -talk to me-
Lives: Snowfall town
Her past: Angelia was born from a knight and an alchemist. Her mother was an alchemist who died when Angelia was really young. After her mother's death, she was sent to live with her grandpa. Under her grandfather, she learned the basic of Alchemy before leaving to look for her disappeared father. After years of wondering around, she soon found herself in a snowy kingdom of Kyrna. She went to a small town called Snowfall and opened a small shop. She would make healing items and basic weapons in her first year there but after years of training, she got better, yet her shop wasn't doing so well.
So went on one of her hunts, she found a hurt demon of some kind. She took him back to her workshop to help him. After he got better, he started helping in the shop area, giving her more time to do more alchemy.
After a year of good business and making more things, Angelia got news from her grandfather that one of his friends had passed over, leaving behind something rare. She was also told to be on a look out for something from that friend. Sadly, she just forgot around it and went on with life. It wasn't until a young male showed up with a note for her that she realized that her grandfather's friend was someone her mother told her about. 'His dream was to turn mana into something more.' Yet she shook it off and told the male to wait.
Wait looking for items to use, she ran into Kairo and Kylie. They talked for a bit before she went back to the shop. She placed the items away in the back, only to found the young male and his cat asleep on the couch*.

-blah.. Again, like Vayne, she is based on Mana Khemia but unlike Vayne, she more loosely based of the game. xD-

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

Name: Hiro
Race: unsure
Hair: black
Eyes: dark brown
Powers: Fire
Job: alchemist helper
Lives: Angelia's workshop
Story: Hiro was found by Angelia on one of her hunts. After founding him hurt, she took him to her workshop/home. On the 2nd floor, he was forced to drink weird healing potions. After a few weeks, all of his cuts healed as his black wings fixed themselves. To repay Angelia, Hiro talked her into allowing him to help out by taking care of the front shop area. At first, Angelia didn't like the idea since he doesn't talk much, but after seeing that even without speaking, he could sell items.

(blah)

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

Name: Vann
Race: Human?
Hair: Silver
Eyes: blue
Powers: He can turn his cat into a sword.
Job: alchemist in-training
Partner: Nina, a black cat
Lives: Angelia's workshop
Story: He was made by an alchemist who shortly dead after it. He didn't know who he was nor what but he found a note, telling him to found a woman named Angelia. He didn't understand it at first but soon left with his "father's" cat following him and looked around. He wondered around the cities and towns, asking about her.
It took him two years before he got the info that he was looking for from a guy named Kairo as his cat ran from the young girl, Kylie. He then was sent to her shop. Just as he walked up to a huge building, Angelia walked out, only to stop. At first, he didn't know if she was the one he was looking for, but Nina told him to hand her the note, making Angelia blink a bit.
After she read the note and sighed, he was told to go inside and wait from her to come back. He did so, unsure of things. He looked around the shop and then the workshop, just thinking of things. The guy with black wings didn't answer any of his questions, so Vayne just quietly waited.
After a few hours, Angelia came back with items that she needed, and after putting them away, she went to talk with the young male, only to find him asleep with Nina near him.

((blah))

-disclaimer: I don't own Vayne since he's from my fav school rp, Mana Khemia. So this character is based mostly on him and his cat.-

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:22 am

offline player name: Miya
Likes: drawing, chatting with friends and playing 'The World'
dislikes: guys telling her what to do and being confused..

((Drawn by me. This is her R2's look duh. xD))
Online character name: Luna
class: Twin Blader
dislikes: being told what to do, The Winged one at times, getting lost and PKed.
main lvl they are at: Starts at lvl 1 in R1 but in R2 she's lvl 100. (Aura hacked her character.. >.>)
Online boyfriend: single for now.

Story:

offline- She's a quiet girl that is a bit withdrawn. She would play with her three friends, Kina, Jura and Irina, at school. She would draw them thou. They understand her problems and never made her do anything.

She started playing the game called 'The World' when a boy next door got her to. He signed her up and started her character and well everything. He wanted to help her out of her withdrawn self. And she only thought of him as her older brother since he was about 15 at the time. (He's online character was the winged one. lol )

Sadly she wasn't the only person from her school that was playing. In fact, a boy 2 years older then her was playing. Kaoru Ichinose was his name at school.

After a few weeks of playing, She befriended a few players(see Luna) and slowly became more active, at school she would play with her friends, talk to Kaoru without running away but she still drew whenever she could.

She stopped playing the game a week before Net crisis since her brother told her to not playing for a while. So she did. Since she had a cell, she txted Kite's player every so often to see how he was and such.

After 7 years, she was starting her last year of high school when she got a txt seeing if she was going to start playing 'The World' again from someone she forgot about... Aura herself. Which she did after finding her computer and the things she needed.

After logging online and everything, she noticed that her character was the same as it was in R1 but the game was R2. It not only confused her but got her to go next door and talk to Kaoru who only saw her as a friend and not as a female which bugged her a bit but she got over it.

With Kaoru's help, started to play 'The World' again. (( She didn't notice who his character was until after Haseo... play dothack GU 1-2..))

online- When she first started to play 'The World', she had no friends or anything. Sadly a played called Balmung who offline lived next door, helped her a bit but getting the twin blader player Kite and the wavemaster player Elk to lvl her up and help her with her questions. Which was mean of the winged one.

After getting pissed and leaving the guys, she were to a lvl 1 area only to get a weird bracelet that only rare characters would see from a floating girl in white and she meet a wavemaster that looked like Elk who wasn't Elk.

After that, she met up with Kite and chatted with him for a bit before getting his e-mail and logging off. For the next few weeks, she played with Kite and Elk. She learned that Elk was Kaoru from school. She also talked to the other wavemaster that she leaned was Tsukasa.

Then out of the blue, Balmung told her to stay offline for a while. Which she did, well she didn't play for 7 years. That was until she got a txt telling her to play game. Sadly she learned that it was Aura that did it.

Aura was bored with sleeping so much that she got Luna to log on. After she did, Aura added Dark Kite, the winged one and nakie one to her friends list which irritated her as well as confused her.

With Kaoru playing as Endrance, he helped her the best as he can. AIDA didn't help much. Since he turned her out a lot for 'Mia' which pissed her off so much that she PKed a lot of guys... Haseo a few times. (( Note, I don't feel like changing it but Luna didn't know about Endrance until the battle between Haseo and Endrance, aka near the end of GU 1.))

She befriended Haseo after he saved her from pkers since Endrance left her without noticing. Slowly she started to hang around Haseo and his group of friends.

When she isn't lvling up with Haseo or getting Endrance's help with something then you'll find her at her old guild that Aura kept up in the Net slum server. Sadly that's where dark Kite and the knights hid out. Plus she would go there when she was irritated the most at Endrance.

... I need to update her this profile of hers.. oh well.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

Name: Syna
Nickname(s): Sin, Princess, My lady
Birthday: June 6
Hair: Red -changes the length a lot-
Eyes: golden
Birthplace: Can't remember but she tells others, Moonlit City
Likes: flowers, trees, looking up at the stars, not listening to others, wondering around, playing with others' head and talking with animals.
Dislikes: fighting, people whining, and yellings.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends of her mood.
Story: Syna was born on nornal parents yet at a on age, she showed signs of magical powers. At first her parents didn't know what to do but her mother looking up their family line only to find links to witches, nekos, dragons and others. Once learning that, they just raised her the best that they can.
She went to a normal school until high school. Once she hit 16, she found a weird mark on her lower back of a black dragon blowing flames. She didn't want anyone to know, so she hid it from her parents and what friends that she had. The only one that knew was her computer AI, Lily but she knew that Lily wouldn't tell anyone.
Before she started high school, she begged her parents to send her to a pervite* which they did. They sent her to a magical school where she learned of her mark and what powers she had. She even found a weird talking book in her stuff at the dorms. It told her about clans and which one she was born into her. It even told her that she was the reborn leader of the Dragon's Flame.
Years later, Syna wondered around, just checking out magical places. She carried Lily around in a handheld that she builded.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

Pic:
Name: Mira
Race:Black Dragon
Personality: loner, quiet, keeps to herself.
Like:
♥ fish
♥ deer
♥ sheep
♥ sleeping
Hates:
• fighting
• loud places
• Wolves
• red dragons
Past: unknown. (don't really know)
Mates: x (PM me if you want your character to be her mate.)
Kids: x
Other: Her only friend is a mermaid.
Username: Salya

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 am

Name: Aqua
Race: Mermaid
Personality: caring and sweet. She's loves to talk and sing. She's almost the other side of Mira's personality.
Like:
♥ singing
♥ finding new things
♥ cute animals as well as small animals.
♥ dragons
Hates:
• fighting
• hiding
• being alone
• storms
Past: Unknown.
Mates: x (ask)
Kids: x
Other: x
Username: Salya

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:07 pm

drawing slowly...

Name: Sabina
Nickname(s):
Birthday: Oct 16
Hair: Long blond hair with black bangs
Eyes: light blue eys
Birthplace: Gotham
Dislikes: exboyfriends, being lost, fighting
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): uke
BackGround: working on it.

What I do know is that Sabina is Jessica's cousin and is being used to help Nightwing. Sabina has bad boyfriend problems since her last one likes to hurt her and won't leave her alone. She works at a bar and lives in a small apartment.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 am

Name: Keiko
Nickname(s): Princess
Birthday: Oct 30th
Hair: Long Black hair
Eyes: Deep Maroon Eyes
Birthplace: unknown
Likes: Roxas, hugging on Sora, running around, being hyper, listening to Zexion and sleeping on Roxas/Sora or Seneca.
Dislikes: Orders, long missions, being bored, fighting, huge and scary monsters.
Power(s): Can summon heartless. She can't control it.
BackGround: Re-doing once I play KH 1.5 and 2.5 But here's a bit. She's the love child of Terra and Seneca's someone.
Anime/Game: Kingdom Hearts

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:12 am

no pic

Name: Aisa Tschihara
Birthday: August 19th
Hair: long black hair
Eyes: dark blue
Ears/Tail: lost them to her older brother but her fake ears are black. Her real ones were black with white tips.
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: unknown
Likes: kitties, soft cat ears, playing with her cell, hugging on Ritsuka, and oddly fighting with Seimei.
Dislikes: fighting, school, dead cellphone and her brother.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends on her day and mood.
Story: Aisa was a normal girl who loved listening to her brother's weird stories. One day after school, her parents were gone like always but her brother was being weird. He raped her, and told her to remember the word 'Heartless' then disappeared.
She never told her parents but by the time she was in high school, she moved out and into a small house with her older cousin, Aiya. She started to skip classes but makes them all up the next day. At house, she is always in her room, texting someone or looking through photos that Ritsuka gave her.
When she isn't at home, she's at the park, reading a book or working on her homework. She also wears her fake ears when outside since she don't want anyone but her cousin to know about them. Her parents don't even know what happened to them. (blah)
Game/show: Loveless

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 am

No Pic

Name: Lune
Nickname(s): Luna, Lun
Birthday:???
Hair: Long black hair with long bangs with lightly purple highlights. She keeps her hair up in a braid with her bangs loose in her face.
Eyes: deep blue eyes with a hint of gold.
Birthplace: Village hidden in the Leaf
Likes: Laying under trees with a good book, turning kids out, playing with Naruto, Angel and Miya and skipping her mission.
Dislikes: Blood, loud kids, being wake up for stupid things and fighting.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Uke
Backgound: Lune lived in the hidden leaf for most of her life until her parent took her to the hidden Shadow village. There, she became a ninja even if she didn't want to be one. She was really good at coping moves. While she was still in the hidden shadow village, she met a guy and moved back to the hidden leaf village before having twin girls, Angel and Miya.
Two months after the twins were born, the 9 tailed attached. Her guy was killed but oddly the 4th hokage lived. Since then, she disliked him yet liked him. (weird) She would take her girls with her whenever he would call for her or she would just turn him out.
Anime/Game: Naruto (AU only)

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:16 am

No pic.

Name: Lynn
Nickname: Princess
Race: human
Weapons: claws and light sword

Bio-
She was born on the plant that her mother was the Queen of one kingdom that was always in winter time as her father was the King of the kingdom that was always in summer time.
While she was being taken to her father's kingdom at the age of 3, she was kidnapped off of the plant.
For so so years, she been raised as the normal human like Fayt. She became friends with Fayt even if she was a been older.
Well a year after she got out of college, she was heading somewhere that she didn't even know where but something happened and her pod landed on a weird plant. On the landing, she fall out of it and hit her head.
After some time, she woke up to come face to face with a baby dragon. She let out a scream and sadly for him, got saved by Albel.
Since he was in a 'good' mood, he took her back to the castle well she more likely followed him.
After that, she started to remember things that she didn't know about. She started to act like a princess and since the King didn't mind, she slowly became the princess of Airyglyph to Albel's disliking. To add to his disliking, she started to follow him around, watching his battles and such.

Likes: Albel, drawing yaoi, cooking and making new things.
hates: any girl that gets too close to Albel.

Quotes:
"Hn." When she is trying to be Albel.
"I don't understand this." When she gets confused.
"Everyone are fools." when she is pissed.
"Ooo Heh" When she drawing yaoi. FaytxAlbel. heh

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:18 am

Name: Kima
Hair: Long black hair. Normally her hair is down or in two braids.
Eyes: Dual eyes colors. Right is blue and the left is green.
Skin: Pale
Birthplace: Sun Kingdom??
Likes: Frey, birds, kitties, playing with Roy's hair and playing around.
Dislikes: fighting, being not allowed to hug on the prince, and being yelled at.
Story: Kima was born somewhere up north, but something happened and her parents sent her to her aunt's south. At a young age, she didn't really ask questions about anything. She was always wanting to play. She would wonder close to the palace and one day, she meet the prince and Lyon. But being shy, she ran away without saying anything to them.
Over a few years, she befriended Kyle oddly then slowly Frey and Lyon. Other then hanging around them and she was showed how to fight, even if she didn't like to fight. She, without wanting to, trained how to use two rings.
After the attack on the kingdom, her uncle sent her away to Sable to his friend. Sadly she didn't really stay long in town. She went out to the Ranro Mountain area and trained a bit. She meet Roy and his group but didn't really care since she missed the prince.
After training and getting better with her weapons (with Roy's help oddly), she left, wondering around. She wonder around a bit before Georg found her and she followed him about until they joined up with the prince. (blah... I need to replay the game.)
Game/show: Suikoden 5

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:21 am

It works for her.

Name: Rose
Birthday: Not really sure... sometime in the spring (if you wanna pick a month and day, message me)
Hair: Long black hair
Eyes: Dark blue eyes
Birthplace: Demon World
Likes: Youko's hair and ears, Kurama's green eyes, white roses and sleeping in late
Dislikes: human school, studying, Kurama hurt and blood
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): mostly Uke
Story: Rose was born on a warm spring morning but doesn't remember anything else. For years, she been learning to act right from her mother while her father let her do what she wished. She was born with a rare ears and tail coloring. Her right fox ear with pure black as her left ear was pure silver and her tail was silver that faded into black at the tip. No one could really tell how her ears and tail was so different even if her mother had pure black ears with silver tips, tail was the same. As for her father, his ears was silver with black tips and his tail seems to always be hidden.
She lived in two different parts of the southern lands. Her mother lived in a huge shrine on the eastern part as her father lived on the western part. She didn't understand why her parent never mated but after a while she stopped asking.
One old evening, Rose was out with her younger half sister (the only sister out of a few half brothers), she heard something. She told her sister to go hide in the ugly red roses as she went into the near by forest to see what she heard. After walking a bit, she stopped near a river that she loved and blinked. There, hurt was a really hot male youko. She noted that he looked a lot like her weird friend, Sinta yet this male didn't have any red in his silver hair. She walked over and went to check to see what hurt when he moved and glared his cold golden eye at her.
After a few mouths of caring for the fox who she learned was Kurama, Sinta's twin. She got interested in him more then she ever was with Sinta. She never knew about him being a thief, No one wanted to tell her.
After a few years she was mated to him only for a few months later, he 'dead'. Sadly Rose didn't think that he was dead but she waited... a lot time for news, then only day, she was being annoyed by her father playing with her ears when Sinta showed up as a human half breed. She learned that Kurama could be hiding in the human world. So she left the demon world.
(Blah... I'll do a story on this. >w>)
Game/show: YYH

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:22 am

Name: Kura
Birthday: September 20th
Hair: Long red hair that goes to his middle back, his bangs seem to stay over his right side of his face with a shorter bang over his nose. When really mad, silver highlights appear randomly in his hair.
Eyes: Greenish eyes, his right eye turns golden when he's really mad.
Height: 5'9 (when his about 18ish.)
Birthplace: Demon World
Likes: roses, helping his mom, reading and playing with his brother's ears
Dislikes: Yuto annoying him, his roses being missed up and his mom crying..(since when does Rose cry? Lol )
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends on his mood.
Story: Kura was born shortly before Yuto on a raining night in one of his mother's caves in the Demon world. He was born, looking like the human side of his father, Kurama. So his mother, Rose, named him Kura as his twin who looked like their father's demon side, Yuto. Weirdly, after his birth, something annoyed him and his right green eye turned golden as soft silver highlights appeared in his short hair.
Like Yuto, He didn't know of his father for the first years of his life. Even with his weirdish, he was mostly happy. Unlike his twin, Kura seem to be interested in everything that their aunt, Sinta did. Oddly, his green eyes always was watching Sinta's tail as Sinta would TRY to play with Yuto. Kura didn't seem to care what his aunt did though. He loved to be held by Sinta or Hiei.
Whenever Hiei would show up to check on his mom and brother, he didn't seem to care yet when Hiei picked him up... He would pout a bit, looking at his toy then cuddle to the fire demon.
One day, 6 years later, Hiei was oddly playing with him as Yuto and his father showed up. At first, Kura called him Uncle Sinta which got his mom to laugh, Hiei to grin as Kurama glared. He then watched as his mom did the most weirdness thing to his brother. But seeing, his father calm down and start talking to his mom, he just went back to playing with Hiei.
(I'll get in more detail in whatever story I do with him and his brother. xD)

((He's Bisexual. So yea.))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:23 am

Name: Yuto
Birthday: September 20th
Hair: Long silverish white hair. He has long bangs and they most of the time stay in his face. XD There is a shorter bang over his nose.
Eyes: Golden cat like.
Height: 6'0
Birthplace: Demon world
Dislikes: Kura mad, his ears and tail
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends but I'm sure that he's mostly Seme. xD
Story: Yuto was born on a raining night with his twin Kura in one of the caves that his mother hidden in. He was born looking just like his father's demon side, silver hair, ears and such as his twin looked more human and had green eyes with red hair.
For the first few years of his life, he didn't really know his father but he knew his aunt and uncles who checked on him, his twin and mother. Yuto didn't seem interested in anything that his uncle, Sinta did to him. Sinta would try to play with the chibi of his twin but Yuto wouldn't play. He glared at the older male. Yet when his aunt, Kurozuki wanted to play, Yuto didn't want to play but he wanted to be held. So he got his aunt to hold him a lot. Each time Sinta and Kuro would show up, Kura would go to Sinta as Yuto went to Kuro. Rose just laughed at the whole thing.
It was even more interesting when his other uncle showed up. Yuto was at first always hidding his body behind his mother as Kura just played with whatever he was playing with. It was like Hiei scared the chibi fox as the twin didn't care.
Well one day after 6 years, his father showed up and he wasn't really happy. Sadly, his mother did the most weirdness thing to you can to a young fox and a older pissed off fox, she held Yuto up in front of her to Youko Kurama who calmed down a bit after seeing the chibi him and the chibi redhead. He then noticed something weird about Yuto. He looked 3 years old as Kura looked 6 years old. He questioned Rose as she sat Yuto down.
“He likes his chibi form more. Oddly Hiei says that he thinks that Aunttie likes him more that way.” Which was true. Yuto did think that since he really liked his aunt.
((… ok I got to stop now...))

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:27 am

Name: Crystal King
Nickname(s): Kitty
Birthday: June 10th
Hair: Short blond hair with long bangs.
Eyes: dark Brown
Birthplace: Sunlit City
Likes: Twizzlers(Strawberry and rainbow ones), drawing, watching the clouds, raining/cloudy days and the moon.
Dislikes: The sun, her mother, having no more twizzlers, and shopping.
Job/dream job: Artist
BackGround: Crystal isn't a normal girl yet she looks it. At a young age, she watched her father get killed by a dragon which made her lose her voice. She was forced to live with her aunt Kaia until she turned 10, then her mother took her back. Since Crystal didn't talk to anyone, her mother got her into writing, yet she didn't take to it. She did take into drawing, which she drew what she wanted or was feeling since then.
At aged 16, her mother took her out of school and started to home school her which her teacher was a young male named Kai who gave her a twizzler whenever she got something right. Thanks to him, she got hook on them.
After she got out of school, she moved back into her late father's house which sat just outside of Sunlit City near the ocean. There she started her own job as an artist as her best friend that lived with her, started their job as a writer.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 am

Edited by me before I stopped editing.

Name: Lily
Birthday: March 20th
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Purple
Birthplace: Japan
Likes: Midnight's soft ears, soft neko ears, soft things, music, reading and cleaning.
Dislikes: fighting, Nero telling her what to do and Midnight being lazy.
Story: Lily was born on a raining night. Two days after her birth, her mother died from a heart problem then two years later, her father died from unknown reasons. She was mostly raised by Midnight but her aunt helped a lot.
When she was 7 years old, she ran out to the near by forest and got lost for two days. Midnight found her unhurt but she was hugging onto a white wolf who looked annoyed.
When she was 14, her aunt was killed by was demons, leaving her with Midnight to his disliking. She was at the age really in love with his ears which annoyed him.
A year later, She meet Nero and then befriended him without knowing he was her cousin.
As years past, She calmed down and stopped always touching Midnight's ears as she got into music and reading. She got a job at the weird building that is all about music where she gets to meet with singers or just watch them walk by.
Game/show: Original. She's works for nekos, fox or wolf demons or anything with soft ears. xD

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:31 am

Edited by me before I quited editing
Name: Midnight
Birthday: October 31
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blood red
Birthplace: China
Likes: Laying around, sleeping, reading, forests and quiet places.
Dislikes: fighting, kids touching his tail.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends
Story: Midnight is a cat demon that was born in China back in the early 1800s. He lost his parents in a fire that humans did. Since then, he hated humans. He ran away from China and while in Japan, he ran into Lily's past family, where he still lives with.
Now in Japan, and the years came and went, Midnight is older and easily annoyed since he's been around kids since he been in Japan. He helped the family with the kids for many years and even if he's free to leave, he don't.
He is normally in his human from since kids love to pull his tail and ears which annoy the hell out of him. Even Nero and Lily pulled on his ears when they were little. When he isn't with the family, he is always in the park near the huge house. He loves to nap in trees or laying about, being lazy.
Setting: Now days or old japan. He's bi so I'll pick a male or female to pair with with him. Oh even if he hates humans, I will pair him up with one.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6086

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:37 am

Name: Riku
Birthday: unknown
Hair: silver
Eyes: golden
Birthplace: Japan
Likes: scaring kids, laying in a tree, being lazy and hiding his nine tails.
Dislikes: Kids, young foxes, his family and loud places.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Seme
Story: Riku was born with nine silver fox tails which was rare in the small fox village he lived in. So he's childhood sucked. At a young age.. which is in the teens for humans, he ran away. Walking around, he meet demons and humans. He learned anythings also. One thing, he learned was how to hid his nine tails, so he looked like a normal tail or human.
After any years, he finally picked a growing village to stay by. Since he found a fox mask, he kept it with him and used it to scare young kids that wonder into the small forest near the village.
Setting: hmm Past Japan aka Inu-yasha's past or now days.. He's bi... I think. So I'll pair him with anyone.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: †Lost Ones†   

Back to top Go down

†Lost Ones†