Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Saint Seiya Fic - Wishing doesn't work on saints

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6351

PostSubject: Saint Seiya Fic - Wishing doesn't work on saints   Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:15 am

Title: Wishing...doesn't work.. with saints
Warning: Saga's mouth, some blood, sexual, OOC
Rate: T-16 to M
Couples: Saga/OC/Kanon
Disclaimer: I don't own Saint Seiya nor it's characters. I only own my oc and this idea. Sadly if I did own this anime/manga, Seiya would have been killed off before fighting the golden saints.
Comment from writer: I got this idea for rping with my friend who is a Saint Seiya freak.. not that I mind. So yea. Don't ask but I really love Saga and Kanon. Also this fanfic isn't going to follow the anime nor manga that well. No whining nor b*tching plz.

Edited by:

~~ Chapter one ~~

It was semi normal day. Young saints were training and it was somewhat peaceful.

She sat on the steps of the Gemini Temple with her white face mask in her left hand. "I'm starting to hate meeting that saint..." She muttered lightly. She had an idea of what Saga was planing and so she didn't help him. In fact, she won't go see the pope for any reason.

She sighed lightly and stood up. She slid on her mask over her face, hiding her cold light blue eyes and light pink lips. She then fixed her outfit which was a big grey shirt with short shorts under it. A beit around her waist. Her shoes were normal sandels that she removed the long tais and made them short. ((Note: I'm not good at cloth detail, sorry)) Once she got off all the sand from her cloths, she looked aroud. "Now who to annoy?" She asked herself, thinking a bit.

Just as she got an idea of who, she heard someone near by. She turned around and sighed,only seeing the poor saint who the pope used to get messages to her. "What is it this time?" She asked lightly.

The saint sighed a bit before saying anything. "Alemia, sorry if it's a bad time, but the pope wishs to see you."

"Is he requesting or ordering me to go?"

"I believe it's a mix of them." He said, thinking a bit.

She shook her head, making her long black hair move slightly. "Well you can let him know that I'm going to meet up with Saga for a date. I'll go see him after that." With that said, she walked away. She felt a bit sorry for that saint but what can she do about it. She wasn't in the mood to see him and she didn't even know which side was out.

-Flashback since I'm losing ideas...-

A young girl blinked a bit as she looked up at the guy her father left her with. "Uhm... Sir... Why do you think he wanted me to stay here?" She asked him, unsure of what was happening.

Shion looked down at her and smiled lightly. "Well Alemia, you're father will be busy for a while and wanted you to stay here and learn things."

Alemia blinked lightly. "Learn what?"

He thought a bit then just smiled at her. "I'm not really sure but I'm sure you'll learn something while waiting on him."

A few days pasted and she was getting bored. She walked into the pope temple and over to the pope. "Shion, can I go out and wonder around?"

He thought a bit then nodded. "Sure but you'll need to wear the mask I gave you early."

She stock* out her tongue then sighed. "Alright..." She said, walking over to where she laid it down. She didn't understand why she even had to wear it. It wasn't like she was going to be a saint or anything. She slid the mask on with a light sigh. "Ok it's on... Can I go out?" She turned around and looked over at him.

Shion nodded and a light smile. "Sure but don't get hurt or bug anyone whose training."

"Alright." She said as she pushed the door open and walked out. She looked around as she wondered around.

-TBC...Sorry I can't think of anything else.-

Thanks for reading. If you want to read more, go to or my site. I'm only posting this one chapter here. Sorry.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beyonder
Forgotten one
Forgotten one

Points 5002

PostSubject: Re: Saint Seiya Fic - Wishing doesn't work on saints   Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:37 am

Saint Seiya is a fine anime/many a series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saint Seiya Fic - Wishing doesn't work on saints

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1