Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

Exit Fate WT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:40 am

Credit: Salya with help of other WTs.
Game: Exit Fate

Note
Ok, This is my first guide that I, myself, am going to try doing. Sure, I'm using another walkthough for help, but I will be typing it all. xD Also I'm playing the game as I do this. So I'll post stats and anything that would be helpfully. If you have any questions, PM me. ^^

Also each town/city/whatever in new posts. So yea..

Here's some info you might need to know.
Money is called Arn in this game.
This game is a lot like Suikoden I or II but there is only 75 stars and not 108 Stars. -_-
also this is a free game to play.

Note:
You don't have to use the same party members as I do since I play around until I picked my favorites of the ones you can have in the party. Also your lvls don't have to mach* my lvls since I lvl up a lot between places. And one more thing. I'll do my best to get all 75 stars in the game before beating the game.

If you like how I did this walkthrough, PM me if you want me to do Suikoden 4 or 5 next.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Last edited by Salya on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:41 am

The games starts with a scene before you fully start playing.

St. Reinard Castle
Ok you start out here with Daniel. He wakes up after a nightmare. I love the artwork in this game. Anyways... You can save in his room with the crystal. Then you can walk out of the room and talk with Angel. After talking with her, she joins your party.
Walk down and head west. (no map. T_T)

If you wanna lvl up Daniel's weapon to lvl 1, go north after going west twice. Go nouth until you go up some stairs. From the stairs, just go east a bit then down. Go West and talk to this guy. Sadly you don't have the Arn to do Angel's weapon and you don't really need to.

OK, go back from where you are after you update his weapon. Once you get there, head west until a scene. (talking blah) After all of the talking, go back east to the big/long room. Go up twice for another scene. Then up again for yet another scene. A long Scene. -_- Here's a pic from that long scene.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:47 am

Bandit Cave
Party: Daniel lvl 1, Angel lvl 1, Jovian lvl 1
Enemies: Bats and Bandits
Items: Sparks, White Ash and Brown Herb

Yay, your first dungeon... After scene, you will do your first battle. It's an interesting battle system.
Once the fight is once and you can go on. Head North. East goes to a chest with Spark(fire) in it. Back to the main area, go North then East. Keep going East then go down. East again. There will be a way to go North, where you can found the last two chests, White Ash(light) and Brown Herb. Leave that room and go West until you get into a huge area. In that area, you can go Down or East to get to a Save crystal. Save and go up to fight the boss. If you want to have an easy fight, try getting to lvl 4 or higher. (I was lvl 3... and it was a bit hard. ok even at lvl 4... the boss is hard...)

Boss: Bandit Lord
Lvl: ??
HP: 444 (I think)

Three bandits behind him, helping him but they are easy to kill, so just attack and use magic on the boss. xD

After the fight, there will be a short scene then you'll be back in your room. Save then leave. Daniel will talk with his friends a bit then you have to head to the meeting room. If you like, you can get your weapons to lvl 1 if you haven't done it yet. Once in the meeting room, there will be a few scenes that will lead up to a war battle.

War Battle # 1

Before the battle, you'll be asked to save or not. Save. Then go on. Since I'm not that good at saying how to do this. Just play it as you like. It's really simple. So it should be easy.

After the battle, you will get points. I got 100% and the item Lightning. After that, you get scenes. O-o... who knocked Daniel out?!

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:48 am

Alfheim Town

After waking up in a weird town. More scenes. Fitch joins your party. Save. In the Inn is Stromgaard. If you want to get all 75 characters, you can talk to him before leaving this town. You can also get him later, but still. Anyways, you can go shopping or go on with the story and meet with the Elder. Since I don't have the money for much, I'll just list the shops and such before going on.

Blacksmith:
Sharpen to level 2

Item shop:
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Brown Herb 40 (heals 100 HP)
Antidote 20 (cures poison)
Prism Lens 10 (cures blind)

Armor shop:
Leather Jacket 32 (+3 PDF, 1 WGT)
Leather Hat 15 (+1 PDF, 1 WGT)
Leather Boots 15 (+1 PDF, 1 WGT)

Magic Shop:
Mend 100 (Heals one ally)
Lightray 80 (Light damage to one enemy)
Spark 80 (Fire damage to all enemies)
Splash 80 (Water damage to a row)

After talking with the Elder, you will be took to head North. yay?

World
Party: Daniel Lvl 4 and Fitch lvl 2
Enemies: Killer Hornet, Spider, Puddle

Lvl up a bit before you go on with the story. I'm going to get to lvl 5. Also get your weapon to lvl 2 also. The higher lvl your weapon(s) are, the easier the battle. Lvling up helps a lot. xD Before you fight any, move Fitch to the back behind Daniel. Anywhere in the back will work. ^_^

Once you lvled up to the lvl you want. I got Daniel to lvl 5 and Fitch to lvl 4. Daniel's weapon is all lvl 2. Anyways, lets go North. Once to enter a place near the mont. a scene will happen. Yay a fight with your old army... I wonder why.
Note: I never beat this game yet.

So now you head back to Alfheim and talk to the Elder for a scene. Now to Harlinton.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:49 am

Harlinton

This city is far East from Alfheim town. If you wanna update your armor. Try to save up about 200 Arn. If you got 200 Arn or just wanted to go on with the game, enter the city.
There is a save crystal outside the gate. Save. Then go into the city for a short scene. After that you are free to walk around. Here are the shops.

Blacksmith:
Sharpen to level 2

Armor Shop:
Iron Helmet 20 (+2 PDF, +2 WGT)

Item Shop:
White Bandana 55 (+1 SKL)
White Glasses 55 (+1 ACC)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Brown Herb 40 (Heals 100 HP)
Voice Box 15 (cures silence)

Magic Shop:
Icicle 80 (Ice damage to a column)
Lightning 80 (Thunder damage to adjacent spaces)

Once you are done with your shopping, go find an officer. Why? they will let you see the governor of this city. You can find him, near the governor's house. There will be a short scene once you talk to the officer. Once that is over, try leaving for another scene. Go down and talk to one of the officers. Yay, I can't leave the city. -_- What to do?
Well here's what you do, go North to the save crystal. Save then go up for another scene. Once Fitch is done, go into the Rune?... Magic shop and go north through a door then west out of the back for another scene.
Now you are free from the city, but you're in a forest.

Forest
Party: Daniel lvl 6 and Fitch lvl 5
Enemies: Kirgard 4th and Kirgard Sergeant
Items: Silver Dust, Ice Cude, Copper Ring

Head south. To the East is a Save Crystal. Save if you like. Keep going South. East has a chest, Silver Dust. Go South until you can't then go west. Keep going East until you come up to a fork. East has two chests, Ice Cude and Copper Ring. Now head South to a fork. West is a circle, so just go hand East then South and East again to go to leave the forest.

Once out of the forest, Go back to Alfheim. Short scene then go to the inn and rest. Also Fitch leaves your party. Save before going to see the Elder. After a scene, you get a new friend. Ljusalf will join your party. Weird names. lol Save before leaving, then head south to the new town. Make use you have over 100 money before going on with the story though.

Stars(The 75 characters you get in the game. I'll start marking who we got at the end of each post)
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:51 am

Bayside Town

Go into the town and save. The crystal is south a bit and to the West. Once you save, you have south to look for a boat. Also if you want to do a bit of shopping, here's the shops infor.

Item Shop:

Magic Shop:
Shadowcast 80 (Dark damage spread to over all enemies)

I would get one of each for now, but keep about a 100 Arn on you. If you want more Arn, just go fight a bit and get Arn that way. Plus, Ljusalf is only lvl 4, lvling him up a bit would help in the long way.

Once you are done, just go on with the story and look for a boat. xD Once you get to the right side area, a scene will happened. Now to find Sally. Time to get a drink. xD I mean head to the Tavern. Once in the tavern, talk to the red haird girl.

Wait!!! before you talk to Sally again, go back to Alfheim and talk to Stromgaard to get him to join you. You can find him in the Inn.

Once you got Stromgaard, head back to the boat. Give Sally the 60 Arn to go on with the story.

Blackwater Town

Once here, you can find two characters that you can't get yet plus a cat that will help you get someone later on. Here's the shops.

Item shop:
White Cape 55 (+1 DEX)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Memento 12 (cures amensia)

In one of the houses, you can find a chest with Battery(lightning). Talk to the cat, who runs away and Meiko to help get them later. You can talk to Griever who is near by but it's up to you since you can't get any of them right now.

Once you stay at the inn, the story will go on. You will get a new character, Ayara. She will tell you a bit of what happened the night that Daniel blacked out on. yay for long scenes. lol

Now we are off to MayFall City.

Stars: 3 out of 75
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard

New Stars gotten:
Ayara

Stars that you can't yet:
A Cat, Meiko, and Griever

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:51 am

World Map
Party: Daniel lvl 6, Ljusalf lvl 4, Stromgaard lvl 5 and Ayara lvl 5
Enemies: Gray Wolf, Green Viper. Goblin

The next City is just South but if you like, Lvl up a bit and get some arn. It might help with future things that you'll have to do. To the west is a bridge that you can go over, Southwest from there is Amen Corner. Don't really need to go there yet plus you can buy everything there in Mayfall.

So when you are really to on go with the game, go into the city.

Mayfall City

Ok once in the city, there is a save crystal near the gate you enter from. Here's the shops.

Item Shop:
Woolen Scarf 55 (+1 SPD)
Copper Ring 55 (+1 MAG)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)
Energy Drink 18 (cures enfeeble)

Blackshop:
Sharpen weapons to Level 3

Armor Shop:
Iron Helmet 20 (+2 PDF, +2 WGT)

Magic Shop:

Ok once you done your shopping, if you did. xD All I did was update my weapons. A lot of arn was used. T_T The characters here that you can get now or later are Wilona who is looking for a high magic number, Outsider and Mike are in the Tavern. In the tavern, a guy is selling an item that you will need to have in order to get another character named Myst. If you have the arn, you can get it for 500 or you can get it later.
In the HQ, there is a chest in the back of the building, way behind the three males walking laps. xD The chest holds a Stone Amulet. Once you got that, and you are done getting things. Talk to the guy in the middle of the ones doing laps and after all of the talking you will get Col. Merrick is in a room in that building, but you can't get him right now.

Now you leave that building and city when you are fully done, Time to head to Amen Corner.

Note: If you have the arn, buy a few mends. It will help yet you'll get more as you play but still..

Stars: 4 out of 75
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara

New Stars gotten:
Col

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Outsider, Mike, Myst, Merrick

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:52 am

Amen Corner

West, a bit south is this small town. It's near a lot of trees. Yay a forest area again. lol Once you enter, there will be a save crystal near a big house that you can't enter yet. Oh here are the shops.

Item Shop:
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)

Walk around and then try to leave to the left. Sadly you can't yet. So you will meet a guy named Joe who will want talk with Col. After some talking... Joe will take you money and the letter. So you will go after him. After running around the town, the group will stop and come up with a plan to stop him.

Blah. After all of the stuff with Joe, you can leave. You can come back later to get Joe, so don't worry.

Mayfall Forest
Party: Daniel lvl 8, Ljusalf lvl 8, Stromgaard lvl 8, Col lvl 5 and Ayara lvl 8
Enemies: Golbin, Lizardman, Gray Wolf, Orc
Items: Feathered Hat, Black Ash, Mend

go west then southwest to get a chest with Feathered Hat. Go back north and go west. Keep going until get a frk. Go west and you will get two chests,Black Ash and Mend. Well the chest was Mend was a bit south... but whatever. Head south until you go west. Keep going until you reach the save crystal. Save then head south then west. Just follow the path until you come up to a sence. Then you'll have to go back to the save crystal and head nouth to a locked building... house.

Boss Fight: Mist Monster
Lvl 12
HP 500
Element: Thunder

This should be easy if you lvled up and have nice armor. It's attacks are Mist attacks which hits everyone and a spell, Enfeeble which only hits one person. Other then that, nothing interesting. lol Once you beat him, you will get Lightning Spell and 250 ans.

After the short talk, leave the forest from the south. Just remember that you will return here later. ((Note: LVL up a lot before you return... ))

Stars: 5 out of 75

New Stars gotten:
none

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Outsider, Mike, Myst, Merrick, Joe, Richard

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Madrigal
Item Shop:
White Cape 55 (+1 DEX)

Not much to do in this town but you can still look around. Cid is in the inn but you can't get him yet. Talking doesn't hurt.

World Map
Party: Daniel lvl 9, Ljusalf lvl 9, Stromgaard lvl 9, Col lvl 8 and Ayara lvl 9
Enemies: Matrian Wolf, Grey Wolf, Goblin, Orc, Wandering Mage

There are 6 new places to check out now. Credence and Credence Castle are far north. South is Myst's houst and Oischin Forest. Far west is the Western Pass. In the middle of the area is city that we need to be, Matrech. But lets not go there yet. Go South to Myst's house and talk to him. You will need to vist him a few more times later on to get him. xD

Next lets go to Credence for new Armors and stuff. ^_^

New Stars gotten:
None

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Outsider, Mike, Myst, Merrick, Joe, Richard, Cid

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Credence
Item Shop

Armor Shop:
Quilted Coat 160 (+4 PDF, 2 WGT)
Blue Robe95 (+2 PDF, +1 MDF, 1 WGT)
Feathered Hat 75 (+2 PDF, 1 WGT)
Hide Belt 55 (+5 HP)

Magic Shop:

There is a save crystal on your left when you walk into the town. here you can find Teej and Tiffany in the inn but they can't be recrited right now. Shop if you like but not, leave and go to Matrech. ^_^

Matrech
Item Shop:
Hide Belt 55 (+5 HP)
Woolen Scarf 55 (+1 SPD)
Copper Badge 55 (+1 STR)
Copper Ring 55 (+1 MAG)
Iron Orb 55 (+1 MDF)
Iron Bracer 55 (+1 PDF)

Blacksmith:
Sharpen weapons to Level 4

Magic Shop:
Neutralize 250(Cures Poison)
Memorial 250 (Cures Amnesia)
Vigour 250 (Cures Slow)
Clearsight 250 (Cures Blind)
Muscleheal 250 (Cures Enfeeble)
Noise 250 (Cures Silence)

Once you enter, your party will split up in for now and Col tells you to meet him in the inn later. So now, you can go check out the shops if you like but you might want to save your money. Why? You'll need 1900 arns for two characters. There are new spells in the magic shop that all care stats but they take a lot of arns. There is a cat in the Item shop. Talk to it and it runs away.. again. Francesca can be found in the building next to the Item shop, but you can't get her yet. After you are done, head to the inn and pick wait.

The next morning, you are told to see the Chancellor. So head north, into the building and just keep going north until you meet up with two soldiers blocking the door. Turn west and head that way for a bit. After you get control again, talk to all of your party members. Then talk to Col again. Watch a few scenes and yay, you get your own army now. heh it's time to get some more characters.

New Stars gotten:
None

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Outsider, Mike, Myst, Merrick, Joe, Richard, Cid, Francesca

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:54 am

First thing you do, go visit Myst to start another scene. After that, build up your money to 1900 or over Arms, but you can do other things as you work on that. Return to Madrigal and speak to Cid. When you try to recruit him, he will mention that he lost something. You can find it by talking to the innkeeper at Blackwater Town. So lets head that way.

Once you get to Amen Corner, looking for Joe. He'll ask to talk to Col for a bit. After a few talking parts, you will doing something with only Col and Joe. yay?

Deke’s Mansion
Party: Joe lvl 8 and Col lvl 9
Enemies: Wood Soldier, Surprise Box
Items: Neutralize

There is a save crystal to the West. After saving, if you save, head south. In the room in the middle is an evil chest. (I hate them) You get the item after you fight the two boxes. Keep following the path. Eventually, you will run into Zeke and it's time to backtrack to where you started. After all of that, Joe joins your army.

Back in Mayfall city, you can hire Mike for 400 arns and Outsider for 1500 arns. They are the reasons why you need 1900 arns. xD If you want to get the item that's for 500 arns, just leave the city, fight until you get the money and go get it. If not, Cat in the training area. Talk to Cat and it will yet again run away.

Now go back to Blackwater. Talk to the Innkeeper to get the sheet music and we head all of way have to Matrech area. Talk to Cid when you get to Madrigal to get him. Once in Matrech, If you have Outsider in your party, talk to Francesca to recruit her.

Now to go on with the story. XD Return to the building that you met the Chancellor in and you will run into Vosch. Afterward head to Erin's room to get a mission. Ayara and Ljusalf are required members for this mission. Pick your party and lets head off to the Western Pass.

Western Pass
Party: Daniel lvl 11, Joe lvl 10, Ljusalf lvl 19, Jasper lvl 14, Col lvl 10 and Stromgaard lvl 11
Entourage: Ayara Lvl 11
Enemies: Mud Golem, Hermit, Hill Orc, Orc, Matrian Wolf
Items: Shadowcast, Hide Belt, Full Helmet

When you enter the pass, you meet Jasper who joins your party, If you have a full party, you will have to remove someone. After that, head west through the gate. There will be a Chest, ShadowCast. The Path is pretty easy and straightforward. Just follow it.
Note: If you have Joe is your party, you can steal for Steel Bracers (+2 PDF) from Hill Orcs. They also drop Bronze Badge. Steal Brown Clay from Hermits. It's needed to get Myst.

There is a save point near the end, well go north a bit then east for two chests, Hide Belt and Full Helmet. Once you got them, leave the Pass. Scene.

New Stars gotten:
Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Jasper(i think)

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Myst, Merrick, Richard, Erin, Carson

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:55 am

War Battle 2

Ok first thing. SAVE!! Then you get a chance to setup units. There are 3 units that you get move and such. You can change the types of the units and even add any of your party members to them. ((Even the ones that you didnt take with you. =3 ))

Try your best to get a Rank A since it will help you get Paris later. It might take a few tries but just do your best. God.. the Ai is a baka/Stupid.. ((I got a Rank C and gave up retrying. XD So I'm getting Paris the other way. which I'll get to later on. ))

Note: I looked it up, you can get Paris when you have Rock later in the game, but that is only if you don't get Rank A at this battle.

After you won, you get a few scenes and Jasper will leave. Aw... oh well. Now we have to go back to the capital and talk to Erin. She will send you on another job. To get a certain mage. So now, it's time to go back to Blackwater and see Sally.

Before you talk to Sally, talk with Meiko once again. Now back to Sally. When you get back to where she is normally, she won't be there. A fisherman near by will tell you that she needs help and you, being a good guy, go help her.

Ok before you leave to help Sally, LVL up a lot and get all of your weapons to lvl 5. Update armor too.

Treasure Island
Party: Daniel lvl 14, Ljusalf lvl 14, Ayara lvl 14, Joe lvl 14, Col lvl 14 and Stromgaard lvl 14.
Entourage: none
Enemies:Yellow Pudding, Maneater, Mantis, Forest Spirit
Items: Bronze Plate, Ice Cube, Silver Dust, Clearsight

Save. Head north. You are able to steal a Balance (cures Chaos) from the Yellow Pudding enemies. At the first fork, go west. you'll get a save crystal that's when you go south for a cheat, Bronze Plate. Go back to the crystal and go west again. On the next screen, cross around the wall and go south for two more chests, Ice Cube and Silver Dust. Go North for another chest, Clearsight then follow the path until you get a scene.

Boss Fight
Bruce lvl 19
Kirgard 2nd x4

Bruce can cast Fire Storm for a good HP and it will cause blind. Yay, a spell that hurts and blind us. Fire Strike hurts too. So that makes Bruce a threat but take out the guard first. This is a hard fight. If you are not really, you will get a Gameover... which isn't good. How I beat him... I guarded a lot and used a lot of magic. XD just fight him as you like and if you lose, just lvl up a bit then try again.

Scenc and Sally joins your army. You also get the treasure. Since this took a while, Daniel will suggest heading back to Erin before going on. But if you want that Mage, you can still do it. Just talk to Sally, she can take you to three spots, pick Midian's Island before going back.

On Midian's Island, walk up to the house. Pust the wooden crate down next to the bookshelf then climb on top of it to get the chest down. After a talking scene with Midian, he'll join. Get the chest, Pointed Hat before leaving. Now you head back to Matrech, which if you ask Sally to take you, you will be dropped off next to Credence caste. Before talking to Erin, go see Myst again.

Erin will tell you that you got another meeting with the chancellor. So go to the INN and stay the night. Next day, go see Erin again. Your mission after the meeting is to go see the Deacon in Credence to get keys to the castle next to the town. You'll see a priest who goes by when you enter Credence and the Deacon tells you that he gave the keys to the priest. yay? so now you need to follow the priest to the near by castle.

Stars: 9 out of 75
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca

New Stars gotten:
Sally, Midian

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Myst, Merrick, Richard, Erin, Carson, Jasper

Last edited by Salya on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Credence Castle
Party: Daniel lvl 14, Ayara lvl 14, Luther lvl 16, Cid lvl 15, Col lvl 14 and Stromgaard lvl 14.
Entourage: Sally lvl 13 and Joe lvl 14
Enemies: Vampire Bat, Spectral Mage, Zombie, Dead Knight
Items: Studded Leather, Stone Amulet, Cotton Scart, White Ash, Lightray, Vigour

After a long scene, enter the castle and go north to find Luther, the priest. He will join your party and you can enter your soon-to-be castle or base. The enemies here are a bit hard, so lvling up a bit would be a good idea. Also use the Arn to update your weapons if you need to. ^_^

Once you are good to go on. Head east from the first room for a chest, Studded Leather and then head west. Follow the straight forward path til you come to a set of stairs going up and a set going down. Head down first for two chest Stone Amulet and Cotton Scart. Now you go up the stairs. Go west and down for two chest Lightray and White Ash. Go back and head east for a save crystal. Save then go into the door way near the stair. You'll be in a room with 5 doors that bring you back to the same room. Starting from the west door, go through ear door; and once on the east door, go in the reverse order. But don't repeat the door to the farthest to the east. Soon, you'll be in a different room. Head north and go through the door after getting the chest, Vigour.

There will be a scene and maybe a boss... but guess there isn't one. Luther leaves and you get more scenes. Royston will join your slowly getting bigger army and you get the castle/base.

Scenes. Ljusalf joins you and tells you to go to the meeting room.

Look around if you like and get use to things. The story will go on in the meeting room. When you enter, Carson will officially join and you get a new mission. Once you are all good and setup for the mission, head to the Highand by going through the Westing Pass. You'll run into a guy on your way out of the castle and Yan Angwa will join. Go talk to Myst before going to the Pass and to Highland.

World Map
Party: Daniel lvl 16, Ljusalf lvl 16, Ayara lvl 15, Framcesca lvl 8, Col lvl 16 and Stromgaard lvl 16.
Enemies:Minotaur, Hill Orc, Ogre

To the far North is Ansee city, Berstadt is in the southwest and Grunthall to the northwest. You can steal Hard Boots from Ogre here if you have Joe, but watch out since monsters here are stronger here. Good area to lvl and get arn. ^_^

Stars: 11 out of 75
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian

New Stars gotten:
Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa

A Cat, Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Myst, Merrick, Richard, Erin, Jasper, Luther

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Grunthall

Item shop:
Steel Orb 750 (+2 MDF)
Steel Bracer 750 (+2 PDF)
Silver Dust 120 (Heals 40 HP for entire party)

In the northern part of town, there's an opening to a mine or something that looks like a mine. That's the Highland Mine. More on that when we get to it later on. Also in the northwest is Mt. Bosch, more on that later.

Bartolli is the item shop owner and in order to get him is to get his shipment from Ansee and bring it back to him.

Ansee

Item Shop:
Stone Armlet 800 (+1 MP Regen)

You can find Sally here by the large boat, if you didn't take her. She'll give you a ride back to the castle when you wanna go back. Mai and Johnny can be found here but we can't get them yet.

Look around in the houses for items. Other then that, once you get the shipment, you go back to Grunthall and Bartolli will join you. Now we head to Bergstardt.

Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa

New Stars gotten:
Bartolli

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Bergstadt(Yes weird names for places. xD)

No shopping since once you enter, a soldier will walk up to you. Your party splits up as the scenes go on. Once you get control, head to the door and wait for another scene. ((You might need to talk to a few party members to trigger the scene. ))

Highland Mines
Party: Daniel lvl 17, Ljusalf lvl 17, Ayara lvl 16, Framcesca lvl 14, Col lvl 17 and Stromgaard lvl 17.
Enemies: Highlanders, Guard Tiger, Highland Scout
Items: Noise, Mend-All, Steel Bracer, Red Cinder, Light Helm, Icicle

Item Shop:

Scences... Meanies.. Anyways, Once you are in control, head north and keep to the north for two chest, Noise and Mend-All. Go back and this time go east. When the path branches, go east and north. The other ways are dead-ends. Up here, go up to the door and investigate it. Now go east an talk the bottom path for two chest, Steel Bracer and Red Cinder. Now go back and do the upper path and check out the hole in the wall. Choose to go through in. Down here there are shafts on either side. Godown the west shaft since the east one is a loop, and go north.

Save crystal! lol In this room there is prsoners and an item shop. Buy things in you need to. Note, there is a boss soon. Anyways, go through the shaft and you'll be in a room with 5 shafts. Yay? what's with this game and 5 things. First doors and now shafts. -sighs- Back to the game, Go throught the furthest one to the left then one 2nd from the right, then one furthest to the right. Pick up two chest, Light Helm and Icicle during this. Head west and hit the switch on the wall. This opens the doors that you ran into earlier. Head east and north through the doors. Head west and SAVE! South is the item shop and north is a scene and boss.

Boss Fight
Joshua
Level 25
HP 1000
Steal Waterfall
Drop Green Bandana

This is a hard battle. He's really strong and he uses Waterfall spell which hurts. Just try your best to beat him. If you lose, lvl up a bit and try again. When you do win, you earn the Green Bandana and 1000 arns. ((I beat him at lvl 20 and by using a lot of magic. ))

Again the scene, follow the path and you'll be back in Granthall. Leave the city and go back to Bergstadt.

Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa

New Stars gotten:
Bartolli

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 am

Bergstadt(Yes weird names for places. xD)
Magic Shop:
Mend-All (Heals all allies)
Neutralize 250(Cures Poison)
Memorial 250 (Cures Amnesia)
Vigour 250 (Cures Slow)
Clearsight 250 (Cures Blind)
Muscleheal 250 (Cures Enfeeble)
Noise 250 (Cures Silence)

Weapon Shop:
Sharpen your weapons to level 6.

Armor Shop:
Grey Robe 825 (+4 PDF, +2 MDF, 2 WGT)
Fine Chainmail 1000 (+8 PDF, 4 WGT)
Studded Leather 850 (+5 PDF, 2 WGT)
Plumed Helmet 700 (+5 PDF, 2 WGT)
Light Helm 530 (+3 PDF, 1 WGT)
Hard Boots 550 (+2 PDF, 1 WGT)

Keep in mind that you can steal Hard Boots from the Ogres if you don't wanna buy them. Paris is in town if you got the A rank in the last battle, you can get him. If not, you'll need to wait until later. In one of the houses is Nikolai who doesn't know his own name, he can't be recruited yet. Once you're done looking around and shopping. Go to the Governor's house that's in the northeast part of town.

After the scene, Jasper will be in your party. It's time to head back to your castle and get ready for war. But first. Go look in the west door of the Grovernor's house and find the cat for the 4th time. Talk to him and he will run off again. Now if you talked to the cat for 4 times, when you get back to the castle, the cat will be at the entrance to it. Talk to him for the last time and he will join you.
Note: you can't go back through Madrigal nor sail to Blackwater. Go to the meeting room for the story to go on.

After the scene, head for your room. ... why is there a shadow on our bookshelf? Lets go look and see. Save before you do so. XD The next morning... where's the guard Daniel asked for? putting that aside for now, go to the meeting room and talk with Carson. Arrange your units and such then go to war....

Or not. There's a problem and Daniel decides to have a small force to go find out what's going on. Pick your best party and go on. You meet Trevor and Sick from Kirgard in Town. yay?

Boss Fight
Trevor
Level 24
HP 600
Steal: Black Kirgard Plate

Sick
Level 23
HP 500
Steal: Mend-All

Ok they may look weak but don't be fooled. They are tough if your not really. Beat up Travor first and the battle will get easy. =3 You earn two spells and 1200 arns when you win.

Now it's time for war. =3

War Battle 3

You can't win this, so after a few rounds or amount of damage is dealt, the battle will end automatically. You'll be lucky if you even hurt a few of their troops.

After the battle, you'll be back at your castle with a mission to go to the capital. Once in the capital, talk to Erin. Your mission is to head to Mt. Bosch in Grunthall, but lets go somethere else first. Head to Madrigal with Ljusalf in your party. Go to where you fought the Mist Monster to find Richard. Talk to him and once again to talk the side quest. He will join your party.

Note: LVL up to lvl 30 before going into the mist forest. Why? high lvl boss will be coming up next. Best please to lvl up fast is in the Highland area.

Stars: 15 out of 75
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli

New Stars gotten:
Klaus

Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Myst, Merrick, Richard, Erin, Jasper, Luther, Rock, Paris

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:57 am

Mist Maze ((I HATE this place...))
Party: Daniel lvl 21, Ljusalf lvl 21, Outsider lvl 18, Richard lvl 24, Col lvl 21 and Ayara lvl 21
Entourage: Stromgaard Lvl 21
Enemies: Proto-Mist, Mist Monster
Items: Gold Dust, Green Herb, Silk Beret, Cotton Scarf, Mend-all, Forst Shard, Quartz Amulet, Steel Boots,

Ok I plan to lvl a bit before going deep into the maze. Since the boss is lvl 34, so.. lvl 30 or high would be good, right? The monsters are 24 - 26, so lvling up with be a bit easy... until you hit 25 then you might want to just on. Fight all of the battles and you might be lvl 30 by the time you get the save crystal.

Ok once you are good to go on, go out the back door and go nouth. There are a few chest in this one area. The only path out of the huge area is to the east. From this path, it pretty straight forward. You'll reach a fog covered area where Richmond places a beacon so you don't get lost... hopefully.

Go North and press against the east wall to find a chest. For northeast for another chest. From there, go back to the first chest but half way there you can head straight east, then north for a chest. There is a chest, to the north from the first chest. You'll end up going around the chest, going west to get back to the start of the room. Go straight north then west to get a Save crystal. Save. Lvl up a bit around it before going to the north path to a scene and boss.

Boss Fight
Mist Queen
Level 34
HP 1200
STR 75
MAG51
PDF 49
MDF 71
SPD 67
ACC 57
DEX 57
Steal: Gold Dust

Ok, she's a hard boss. She's fast and can dodges hits a lot. she'll kill us if we are not really. It may take a few tries to kill her. If you need to, leave, lvl up some, sharpen weapons, get better equipment, stock up and such. Oh just come back later on. You will get a thunderbolt spell and 2200 arns for beating her.

Scene and Richard and Naja will join you. ^_^

((I ended returning to this place when I was lvl 36 and beat her. Evil boss. >-> ))

Mt. Bosch
Party: Daniel lvl 26, Ljusalf lvl 26, Joe lvl 14, Ayara lvl 26, Col lvl 26, Stromgaard lvl 21 ((Lvls will be different if you really beat the mist Queen)
Entourage: Klaus lvl 16
Enemies: Wild Barbarian, Ogre, Minotaur
Items: Bronze Ring

Head north once you get to the mountains. This area will be really easy if you beat the Mist quest. You will need Joe for this area since you need to steal Leather Belt from Wild Barbarians, for Myst. Plus it's a good belt to replace any Hide belts.

At the first fork, head through then bottom path and you'll be at your destination. After the scene, it's time to head back to the Capital and find Erin, but lets look around the mountain some and maybe lvl some.

Take the top path at the fork and follow it to another fork. Take the east path and you'll find Nomad. Talk to him and he mentions Avalon. Pick the 2nd option and he'll say something about a key. Leave him for now and take the north path where you'll find a chest, Bronze Ring. And that's all. Time to go back.

Head to Erin's office and talk with her. After the scene, go to your room and talk with Ayara. It's up to you if you want her to leave or stay the stay with Daniel. I picked for her to stay. XD Next morning, go to the meeting room. You get a mission.. yay... Go pick your party and talk to Bast to start the mission.

Immediately, you'll get into a forced battle that is oddly easy. There are a few of them in town. Clear the soldiers out of town and get to Shiro's house. Head down to the basement.

Stars: 16 out of 75
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli, Klaus

New Stars gotten:
Richard*, Naja*

Meiko, Griever, Wilona, Myst, Merrick, Erin, Jasper, Luther, Rock, Paris*

The *s are for the stars that you might have gotten that I havent yet. When I get them I'll remove the *s. ^^

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Shiro’s Basement
Party: Daniel lvl 27, Ayara lvl 27, Joe lvl 20, Francesca lvl 21, Col lvl 27 and Stromgaard lvl 23
Entourage: Sally and Klaus
Enemies:Sentient and Relic
Items:

As the scene plays, Daniel messes up and you get into a fight. After the battle, you have to find the right pattern to unlock the door. Just flip all of the switches so the switches are opposite of the torches and the door will open. Go through the puzzles, but they are not that hard. When you get to the save crystal room, the 4 digit code is 1254; or the year that the vault was made minus the age of the creator of the vault. ((XD -steps on something- Daniel: em... -battle- So funny. ))

Enter the room and you get... a easy yet not boos fight?... it looks like a normal fight by the captain is stronger then the ones in the past. I'm sure that you can beat him, just do like you have been. Oh you can steal Silver Helment from him.

Afterwards, you get a few scenes and then you will be back at your castle. Head to the main area of the castle and you'll get another scene which you recrit Rorschach.((yay we get a ninja)) Before going on, look around for the Ninja. In the room that he's in, Fitch will be there. Talk to him and he will autolly join, even if you don't want him to. lol Now go to the meeting room and storyline. XD Talk to Bast.

War Battle 4

Stand your ground. You might be outnumbered but not for long. .... Do I really need to say anything. This one is easier then the first try since you have help. =3 Just do your best and try for Rank A. it's not really needed but oh well. lol

Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli, Klaus, Richard*, Naja*, Bast,

New Stars gotten:
Rorschach, Shiro, Fitch

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Mayfall City
Party: Daniel lvl 27, Ayara lvl 27, Bast lvl 25, Francesca lvl 21, Col lvl 27 and Stromgaard lvl 23
Entourage: Klaus
Enemies:Kirgard 2nd, Kirgard Sergeant
Items: Battery, Vigour, Feather Robe

After the war battle, you'll be in Mayfall city. It's time to retake it. XD Bast joins your party and there are random fights in the city. If you need to lvl up some, here a good area to do so. It's a duh where Keyser is, he's in the training area.

Head throught the west dorry when you get inside. Go East and into the room for two chests. Go back and this time head west. Of the two doors, go through the left one and into another room with a chest. Once you are ready... Go back and take the other door. There either path since both are right. lol Time for a boss fight.

Boss Fight
Keyser
Level 30
HP 1150
Steal: Mithril Bracer

Kirgard Sergeant x4

This battle shouldn't be too hard if you are really.. now if your not.. then maybe a bit hard. lol Keyser himself is one your need to watch out for. He's strong. So watch out and do your best.
For winning, you get 3080 arns.  ((btw I don't use Joe for bosses, so I don't steal unless I really need to.))

After the battle, watch the scenes. Bast and Shiro will officially join your army. yay. We are up to 22... give or take a few. >->

Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli, Klaus, Richard*, Naja*, Bast,

New Stars gotten:
Rorschach, Shiro, Fitch

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Ok you're storyline mission is to go south to the Oischin Forest but lets get some new people. ^_^

First one - Get Klaus in your party and go to Blackwater. Talk to Griever and she'll join. Talk to Meiko to updated her.

2nd one - Go back to your castle and get a group with MAG that is over 400 not including your Entourage. Head to Mayfall and talk to Wilona. If your MAG is over 400, she will join. Remember, Copper and Bronze Rings increase your MAG. Next Is Myst.

3rd one - To get Myst, first you need a few items. 1 brown herb, 1 Memento, 1 brown clay, 1 leader Belt, 1 Sea Serpent Toxin Liquid and 1 Charged Jet that you find in his house. Talk to the spell book... yes a book. And you will get Derek and Myst.

4 one - This one requires a boss fight. So go back to your castle and get your best party. and get ready. This boss is lvl 31 and hard. Hint: Magic is best for this boss. Anyways. Have Joe in your party or entourage and head to Amen Corner. Go to Deke's Mansion and talk to him out front.

Boss Fight
Iron Golem
Level 31
HP 1800
Steal: Granite Mail

Ok magic is your best friend so buy a lot of it. XD it's really weak to magic since you can't hurt him when you hit him with your weapon.. joy.. -sighs- Anyways, you get Frostwave spell when you beat him.

Now return to the castle and talk to Deke and he will join you.

Last one - Go to Ansee by boat or Teleport. ((If you know Suikoden, then Deke is like Viki.)) Look for Johnny. You will need to play a game with him. SAVE before doing this. You will need to win 5000 arn from him before he will join you. Once you get him, you can find him at the Taven in your castle. Save if you want to do his mini game. ((I don't do the mini games once I get the characters who need you to beat them at their own game. yea..))

That's all. Sadly the next area is really strong. So only bring your best party before going. Sadly I'm using the forest to lvl up and so far, the monsters are lvls 27 - 29.. Really hard for lvl 27s and lower. lol But if you stay near the next, you can leave to heal/shop/save and such. All I have to say, be lvl 30 before really going on. owo Oh one last thing, before really going on, look around your castle. It updated a bit. ^_^

Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli, Klaus, Richard*, Naja*, Bast, Rorschach, Shiro, Fitch

New Stars gotten:
Griever, Myst, Derek, Johnny, Wilona

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Oischin Forest
Party: Daniel lvl 29, Griever lvl 25, Ljuaslf lvl 29, Ayara lvl 28, Yan Angwa lvl 27 and Col lvl 28
Enemies:Wood Beserker, Basilisk, Black Cobra, Dragon Man
Items: Green Herb, Lightning Rod, Charged Jet, Restore, Green Glasses

Remeber don't go into this forest until you are really. Since the monsters will hurt you. owo

Talk to the guards as you enter, that way they will let you in. Head south and follow the path. At the fork, go south for 3 cheats. Go back and this time, go west. Save. Follow the path for a scene. After the scene, take the somewhat hidden path east. Get the chest and go back, then head north. You'll see Alex here but you can't get him yet. Talk to him if you like. Follow the path, get the chest as you pass then head south. Save before another scene and another boss.

Boss Fight
Frostmonger
Level 34
HP 1200
Steal: Brigandine

Ok this boss is an ice monster and if/when you beat him you get Forst Shard. You can also steal Brigandine from him. Anywho, he's really stronge. His STR is higher then anything else. He likes to froze your party and hit them... which is an OK.. So do your best. If you can't win then Lvl up some, get better armor and etc. =3

After the fight, there will be a few scenes and then you'll get control back on the world map.

World Map
Party: Daniel lvl 30, Griever lvl 28, Ljuaslf lvl 29, Ayara lvl 28, Yan Angwa lvl 28 and Col lvl 29
Enemies:Basilisk, Wood Berserker, Devourer
Items: None

OK your mission is to go to Faraday City in the East. In the west is the Sibet Town, on the other side of the river is Cento Temple. But lets go to Sibet Town first and check things out.

Stars: stopped counting. XD
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli, Klaus, Richard*, Naja*, Bast, Rorschach, Shiro, Fitch, Griever, Myst, Derek, Johnny, Wilona

New Stars gotten:
None

Meiko, Merrick, Erin, Jasper, Luther, Rock, Paris*, Alex

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

Sibet Town

Faraday City

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:58 am

Dream World

Cento Temple

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 5481

PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate WT   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:59 am

Elemental Mansion
Party: Daniel lvl 30, Griever lvl 28, Ljuaslf lvl 29, Ayara lvl 29, Yan Angwa lvl 28 and Col lvl 29
Entourage: Deus
Enemies: Deep Puddle, Blue Elemental, Black Elemental, White Elemental
Items: Mend-All, Enlight, Swift Shoes, Velvet Scarf, Green Herb, Quartz Amulet, Menu Set #5, Purple Herb

This is a challenging place. All enemies use magic here and will a lot. But! You can lvl a bit here if needed. Head through the eastern most door and then through the door on the far side of the room(south). From there, go down stairs and get two chests. Go through the south door. Follow the path and in the next room, go through the northeast door. Touch the torch to unlight it and leave the room. Go through the next door to that one and get a chest. Now go back to the room below that one and you'll be back in the main room. Save.

Now go to the west and go through the far west door. All of the blue dots on the ground are monsters called Deep Puddle which you will fight if you walk on them. So try not to unless you want to fight them. At the fork, go west then through a door for two chest. Now go back and head east. Go upstairs and follow the path until you come to a room with alots of doors. Go throught the first door and come to and get the chest(you will have to fight one of the Deep Puddle for it). Then go to the next room. There will be a blue torch, touch it, fight and leave the room. Go to the next door for a chest then head south. You will be back in the main room again.

Now that both torches are out, you can go through the door at the top of the stairs. Follow the path through a few rooms until a scene. Time for a boss.

Boss Fight
Boris
Level 32
HP 800
STR 74
MAG 26
PDF 71
MDF 46
SPD 42
ACC 52
DEX 45
Steal : Chain Belt

Tiamat
Level 33
HP 600
STR 60
MAG 49
PDF 52
MDF 62
SPD 58
ACC 58
DEX 63
Steal: Brass Ring

Ice
Level 32
HP 450
STR 50
MAG 53
PDF 47
MDF53
SPD 53
ACC 64
DEX 53
Steal: Frostwave

Orlando
Level 32
HP 525
STR 48
MAG 51
PDF 53
MDF 74
SPD 49
ACC 50
DEX 51
Steal: Waterfall

This isn't really that hard if you know what your doing. Go after them in order of HP. Steal if you want but I don't really go for it since sooner or later you will find or buy the items. Ether one has their own element and powerfull attack. Try your best. IF you have problems, then lvl up some/shrepen wearpons/update armor and try again. If/when you do win, you get Red Cape and 3500 arn.

After the battle, you will get a scene. Time to go see Galius again. Weirdly, without the mages or whatever that group was, there are random battles in the mansion. Oh don't forget the chest back in the room that you saw in one scene where the caretakers were talking in. Deus will join your army and it will be time to go back to your castle.

In Oischin Forest on your way back to the castle, go see Alex. He will ask for help with something. Follow him deeper into the woods for a scene. After that, talk to everyone once then talk to Alex. Then talk to everyone again then Alex once again. After the scene, he will join your army. Now head back to your castle. Before going to find Erin, talk to Bartolli. He will mention that he needs herbs. Go back to Sibet and talk to Hark to have him join your army. Now go see Erin, whos in the meeting room.

After the meeting, it's time to head back to Highland. ((There is a boss you can do now, but I'm going to wait until later before we go to that boss. >w> it's a lvl 38 boss)) The place you need to go to in Highland is back to the Mines. There is a person who is waiting for you there. Talk to him to go on with the storyline. Once you can move, go back to your castle and talk to Bast. Keyser... weird but yes the meanie Keyser will join your army before the battle. ((talk to Bast once again to start the battle.

War Battle 5
Goal is to take out Leonius. Just work on getting him out since if you try wiping them out, you'll need up losing. So just work on getting Leonius out of the battle to win. Try your best.

After the battle, go to the meeting room and talk to Erin. After the scenes, you'll be back in your room. When you try to leave, Ayara will be waiting for you. Your mission is to go see Erin at the capital again. Go visit Meiko first to update her. She will finally join you if you updated her enough times. If not, keep updating her after each War Battle til she joins. Note that you can't enter Highland State.

After talking to Erin, you must go back to your castle and speak with the 'visitor' in the meeting room. As the scenes go on, Angel will join your army. You will have contorl at night and you must go find and talk with Angel. Next morning, Carson will remind you about Erin's request. Pick your party and head out. Angel will have to be in your party and her lvl is low... So lvl her up or move her to the 2nd row and try to keep her alive. =3

Stars:
Daniel Vinyard, Ljusalf, Stromgaard, Ayara, Joe, Mike, Outsider, Cid, Francesca, Sally, Midian, Royston, Carson, Yan Angwa, Bartolli, Klaus, Richard*, Naja*, Bast, Rorschach, Shiro, Fitch, Griever, Myst, Derek, Johnny, Wilona, Walter, Vekal

New Stars gotten:
Deus, Alex, Hawk, Keyser, Angel, Meiko

Merrick, Erin, Jasper, Luther, Rock, Paris*, Marian, Shadfork

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Last edited by Salya on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down