Deadly Sins
Welcome to Deadly Sins' Forums, known as My Deadly Sins, a mythical/fantasy themed place.

In this place, we are rated teen and allow members to post anything they wish to share that is safe for younger members.

Members are allowed to role-play with others as well as Chat, Share their graphics, Artwork, anything they made, Cosplay outfits and photos, If you don't do any of that, Then share your stories, lyrics, poems and anything that you written. We also allow gamers to post game photos, written guides and hints.

We now have a main Rp that is a mixed of real life and fantasy for members who like to role-play within a story or plot line. Also we now have a school for members to teach other members how to update their skills in different things.

There will always be something new in the Site Events and Challenges. =3

If you're a member, please log in.
If not, then sign up if you're interested.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Here are the staff of My Deadly Sins.

plz remember, you must be active for 4 weeks with 25+ posts before appling.
Staff pix will change when we get more staff members.
Cbox
Weekly Prompt
Like a lot of sites do this, we are too.

'I'll save you!`

Graphics, stories and artwork are allow.
Next one at: Dec 19th, 2015
Add us please

Affilate with us please.
Clicky for more buttons.
Sister Sites
credits/disclaims
Here's are all of the credits/disclaims:
Ideas from: Shadowplay and Assassin's Den
Graphics by: Salya, Unbreakable(some), and own members.

I don't own anything that isn't mine.
If I didn't give the right credits to someone, please let me know in the Cbox or PM. I promise to update this when needed.

Share | 

†Fear the darkness†

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: †Fear the darkness†   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 am

First thing. Do Not Post here nor Steal anything here. Ok? ^^

Now that is said, Now I will tell you about this thread.

This is my testing thread. Well It's where all of my first rping posts will be posted. ^_^ So if you want to rp anything with me, go look for my rping looking theard.

All Characters here are all mine unless they are canons then they belong to their anime, book, game, etc. I don't know claim anything that isn't mine.

Photos are not mine, I just edited for rps. =3 No stealing them, please.

PM if you have any comments about my posts. >w>

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Galleries: The Doorway to the Darkness|Lost in the darkness
Shops:Falling Dreams|Dark Dreams awaits
Forum Wife of: ????

Signatures by: Salya
If you need any help, be sure to PM me. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Sora-kun   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:19 am

Character: Sora
Game: Kingdom Hearts
Rp pairing: Any. Ocs or Riku or even Roxas. XD

Sora

The young boy sighed lightly as he sat on a box. He didn't know where his friends where and there were no heartless to fight. "Man.. this is really boring." He muttered lightly. The young key-blader had messy light brown hair and pretty bright blue eyes. He was dressed in his normal black outfit.
He looked around the area of town as if he was waiting on someone yet he wasn't waiting. He just had no where to go since his two party members ran off without him and he had no news of the bad guys.

Tags

World: Hollow Bastion † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: bored

Code:
<center><br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 5.5em; width: 480px; background-color:Darkblue; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: blue 0px 0px 15px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 5.2em; border-top-left-radius: 5.2em; width: 480px; height: 640px; background-image:url('http://s20.postimg.org/vwb42a93x/Sora.png');"></div><center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #ffffff;  font-family: Georgia; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: justify;  padding: 9px; color: black; box-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="width: 400px; background-image:url('http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 5px; text-align: center; padding: 2px 10px 3px 10px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">Sora</div><br>
<i>The young boy sighed lightly as he sat on a box. He didn't know where his friends where and there were no heartless to fight. "Man.. this is really boring." He muttered lightly. The young key-blader had messy light brown hair and pretty bright blue eyes. He was dressed in his normal black outfit.
He looked around the area of town as if he was waiting on someone yet he wasn't waiting. He just had no where to go since his two party members ran off without him and he had no news of the bad guys.<br></i><br><br><div style="width: 400px; background-image:url('http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'); font-family: Georgia; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: center; padding: 3px 10px 3px 10px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">Tags</div><br>
<i>World: Hollow Bastion † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: bored</i><br><br></center><br><br></div></center>

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: †Fear the darkness†   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm

This is my Death Goddess oc. She's paired up with your twin brother who is the Light God and any dark angels. PM me.

Lady Sin

The young looking goddess walked around her dark gothic castle. She was new to the job and wasn't fully used to all of the male angels. Why was female dark angels so rare? She asked herself alot yet none of the angels, nor her teacher would tell her.

She sighed lightly to herself. "I'm going to annoy myself with all of this thinking." She said in a soft tune. Her vocie was a soft one with a hint of coldish that was hidden well. She looked around the huge room, looking for a mirror or something so she could call the realm of light to annoy her twin brother. Yet she didn't even know where anything was and she knew her brother didn't know where anything was in that pure as h*ll realm.

The young goddess had long black hair that flowed to her lower black and deep maroon eyes that rarely shown any light unless she was around her brother. She was dressed in a long silk black dress with long see-through wavely sleeves, black high knees that she didn't really like and about her neck was a golden necklace with a deep red stone. Her huge back wings were folded and hidden from others to see.

Tags

Realm: Darkness † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: annoyed

Code:
<center><br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 5.5em; width: 480px; background-color:Black; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: Red 0px 0px 15px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 5.2em; border-top-left-radius: 5.2em; width: 480px; height: 500px; background-image:url('http://s20.postimg.org/5i6kxg61p/l_d3cc41bf11ae229a2b52226c0414817a.png');"></div><center><div style="width: 400px;  border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: maroon;  border-radius:2.em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: skyblue;  font-family: Georgia; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: center;  padding: 10px; color: black; box-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="width: 400px; background-image:url('http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 5px; text-align: center; padding: 2px 10px 3px 10px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">Lady Sin</div>
<i>The young looking goddess walked around her dark gothic castle. She was new to the job and wasn't fully used to all of the male angels. Why was female dark angels so rare? She asked herself alot yet none of the angels, nor her teacher would tell her.
<br>
She sighed lightly to herself. "I'm going to annoy myself with all of this thinking." She said in a soft tune. Her vocie was a soft one with a hint of coldish that was hidden well. She looked around the huge room, looking for a mirror or something so she could call the realm of light to annoy her twin brother. Yet she didn't even know where anything was and she knew her brother didn't know where anything was in that pure as h*ll realm.
<br>
The young goddess had long black hair that flowed to her lower black and deep maroon eyes that rarely shown any light unless she was around her brother. She was dressed in a long silk black dress with long see-through wavely sleeves, black high knees that she didn't really like and about her neck was a golden necklace with a deep red stone. Her huge back wings were folded and hidden from others to see.<br></i><br><br><div style="width: 400px; background-image:url('http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'); font-family: Georgia; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: center; padding: 3px 10px 3px 10px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">Tags</div>
<i>Realm: Darkness † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: annoyed</i><br></center><br><br><br><br></div></center>

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: †Fear the darkness†   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 am

This OC is for PKM rps only. She's paired up with Red or Green. I might pair her up with an oc just for that one rp, but I must like that oc first. PM me.

Seneca

A RP post will be put here when I rp as here..

Tags

Place: ??? † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: ???

Code:
<center><br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 5.5em; width: 480px; background-color:#ffccff; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: pink 0px 0px 15px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 5.2em; border-top-left-radius: 5.2em; width: 480px; height: 350px; background-image:url('http://s5.postimg.org/xle6mnxmv/Anime_Girl20.jpg');"></div><center><div style="width: 420px;  border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: white;  border-radius:2.em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: darkblue;  font-family: Georgia; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.9; text-align: center;  padding: 10px; color: pink; box-shadow: #000000 0px 0px 20px;"><div style="width: 390px; background-image:url('http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'); font-family: Georgiai; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 5px; text-align: center; padding: 2px 10px 3px 10px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">Seneca</div>
<i>A RP post will be put here when I rp as here..<br></i><br><br><div style="width: 390px; background-image:url('http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif'); font-family: Georgia; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: center; padding: 3px 10px 3px 10px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">Tags</div>
<i>Place: ??? † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: ???</i><br><br></center><br><br></div></center>

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: †Fear the darkness†   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:32 am

This is Keiko. She's for Roxas, Riku or Sora. ... Sadly I need to make an oc just for Riku. -sighs. Anyways. here's Keiko's post layout.

Keiko

A RP post will be put here when I rp as her.. XD This box will be small yet long since I don't have any other pic for Keiko. If anyone would like to find me one, She had long black hair and black eyes.

Tags

World: ??? † Hanging with: ??? † Mood: ???

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Salya
Admin
Admin

Female

Points 6666

PostSubject: Re: †Fear the darkness†   Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:58 pm

♫ TAG | Leonhart
♫ WORDS | 134
♫ NOTES | Blah... I hope you can work with this.
coz a thousand words;

have never been spoken

Yae looked around a few trees, looking for some items for a spell that she was trying out. She lived alone deep in a forest that was feared by humans. She didn't know why and sadly didn't care. She liked the quiet forest and the nice animals. Plus it was a good place for a witch to live in this world.

She knelt down to pick a few small plants when her pet cat wondered over to her and sat near her legs. She smiled lightly and petted the black cat.

Yae was young looking girl with long silver hair that was a bit wavy and dark grey eyes. She wore a light green dress with black boots. She held a basket with a black ribbon that she was using to hold her items.
by Rin

Code:
<center><table><tr><td valign="top"><div style="width: 170px; height: 360px; background-color: #009900; border: 10px solid #FFCC99;"><center><div style="width: 140px; height: 140px; background-image: url(http://s20.postimg.org/3wr9u07fd/Yae.png); padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; border-radius: 5px;"><div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; text-align: left; margin-top: 155px; color: #FFFFFF;">♫ TAG | Leonhart
♫ WORDS | 134
♫ NOTES | Blah... I hope you can work with this.</div></div></center></div></td><td valign="top"><div style="width: 300px; height: 354px; background-color: #FFCC99; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; color: #040404; padding: 8px; border: 5px solid #FFCC99; margin-left: -4px; line-height: 13px; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px;"><div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 5px; text-align: left; margin-top: 10px; opacity: 0.85;"> coz a thousand words;</div><div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; padding: 5px; text-align: right; margin-top: 2px; opacity: 0.95;"> 
have never been spoken</div>
Yae looked around a few trees, looking for some items for a spell that she was trying out. She lived alone deep in a forest that was feared by humans. She didn't know why and sadly didn't care. She liked the quiet forest and the nice animals. Plus it was a good place for a witch to live in this world.

She knelt down to pick a few small plants when her pet cat wondered over to her and sat near her legs. She smiled lightly and petted the black cat.

Yae was young looking girl with long silver hair that was a bit wavy and dark grey eyes. She wore a light green dress with black boots. She held a basket with a black ribbon that she was using to hold her items.
</div></div></td></tr></table><div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px;">by [url=http://mysevendeadlysins.forumotion.org/u24]Rin[/url]</div></center>

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: †Fear the darkness†   

Back to top Go down

†Fear the darkness†